Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Last Posting Worked. Dewain Got "Hisself" a Skilled Job, Today. But My PHONE Has Been as Silent -- as the GRAVE!!!


The WAR OF THE SEXES still rages on . . . 


Except with EVOLVED straight people.


Gays as well.



>>> THE TITLE SAYS ALL EXCEPT THAT HE STARTS NEXT WEEK. The Other

1. No one called me back from the multiple messages I left for the New Hanover County NAACP, nor has Roberta Penn or Democratic Representative Susi Hamilton. People go out of town on vacation and such, so only the NAACP has a CLEAR problem.

2. SOMEONE (a mature white man of the Southern and Educated persuasions), called me because at Environments Unlimited, Inc., the guy called from the note left for Susi -- but left on HIS desk my mistake, and he did not read that it was for Susi -- until after he had me on the line.

He was so much fun to talk to, that I gave him the full lowdown on the crimes of every local leader that I know of -- but it was their SEXUAL INDISCRETIONS that he seemed to enjoy the most -- as well as the gist about my Kenan Family -- near and far -- and of course my Tennessee Williams and Political friends and allies.


YOU know ME.

And then THIS was some comment that TR Nunley posted beneath one of mine on the New Hanover County NAACP Facebook Page (which they HAVE been monitoring, posting new) -- suggesting that I check in at the OAKS mental ward of the biggest local hospital. 

As if she didn't remember that I "Been there; Done that."


I could not get the hospital's marketing blurb for mental health care and link to paste in:




Happy Birthday Gertrude Stein.

Gertrude Stein reads her poem If I Had Told Him a Completed Portrait of Picasso.
YOUTUBE.COM







Two Swedes (over for a swim), Tennessee Williams, me, and Juanita the parrot -- Key West 1982.


Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment