Sunday, February 21, 2016

Things Turn SUDDENLY MORE SERIOUS -- on This Sunday Night, NO???




My Kenan Family centered in Chapel Hill, NC CONTROLS Exxon-Mobil --and being CHRISTIANS, burn carbon fuels for JESUS!!! 

Tomorrow, I will first call Exxon's CEO's office to let him know I am giving the PRIVILEGED INFO I got from the recently retired Exxon Exec in Puerto Vallarta a year ago (he told me WHICH Kenans made the decision to with Bill and Hillary Clinton, CIA, etc. put President Pena Nieto in power in Mexico -- and not just for OIL, but for the NARCOTICS), to the Attorneys General of New York and California

Sick, sick, SICK Kenan Family!!!


Flooding the Earth With Fossil Fuels Cross-posted with TomDispatch.com Here’s the story so far. We have the chief legal representatives of the eighth and 16th largest economies on Earth (Californ...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Let's work together to reach out to our African American family members and friends .. Many are just now hearing of Bernie Sanders due to the Media blackout we had to deal with. Remember that was part of their strategy.. To keep him obscured so his message would not get to the people. . That is also why there were little debates.. So we have to help the people that are outside the grassroots movement and have been exposed to only the media with it's Bernie Sanders blackout or biased coverage.

We all know that Bernie Sanders is the president that will truly fix racial injustice, systematic racism and the for profit private prison industry scam. As opposed to a candidate that has actually accepted money donations from the same private prison industry that has oppressed African American and Latino minorities with racial injustice and systematic racism. .. 

Let's bring our friends in to the movement to learn about Bernie Sanders so they do not vote against their best interest. Help overcome the media blackout. Let's tap voters outside our groups which are new votes. We need to grow to win.

We can do this.

18 people like this.
4 comments
Comments
Stephanie Stevens Herron I get upset everytime I see this meme because it's the truth and many don't get it. I left a $50.00 tip on a $20.00 lunch today and wrote in Please Vote for Bernie. Our server was a young black woman who had never heard of Bernie. She asked me how she could find out more and then..........you all know the rest of the story.
LikeReply12 hrs
Scott Kenan I can't use this powerful MEME unless I have an explanation of Hillary's opposition to Dr. King (I used to correspond with Correta Scott King), but I don't KNOW about Hillary's opposition. Can you show this, too, please???
LikeReply1 hr
Stephanie Stevens Herron Just Google her history and you can find all you need to know. Scott Kenan. If you support Bernie, you should already know.
LikeReply59 minsEdited
Scott Kenan Thank you Stephanie Stevens Herron, but in fact, while you were writing this comment to me, I was watching the full of Juan Lachapelle's "Hillary Clinton in Black History" video -- REMEMBERING every bit of it as TRUE

Readers of my blog know that I was once a correspondent of Coretta Scott King, and the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, who based a black character in his last play on me. 

My Kenan Family controls Exxon-Mobil, the biggest governments-corrupting and polluting entity in World History, and I am working to take them down. I just got back from most of five years in Political Exile in Mexico by help of Colin Powell's people, and last March, I met twice with Gen. Russel Honore', who knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family ALSO much in charge of the MASSIVE CIA/Episcopal Church/Kenans/Bushes/Cheney/Clintons narco-trafficking through Stone Mountain, GA

You can read more about my struggle -- now becoming TRIUMPHANT -- here, although this was prevented from going through by CIA or NSA: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../email-just...

But PLEASE do not take that tone with me that I should know ANYTHING if I'm for Sanders, when I am dealing INTENSELY in other areas, now, primarily. And I already have PRIMARY sources who gave me much privileged info, including Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold the Kenans control of Bank of America (and now hate them), John Ehrlichman, an Exxon-Mobil top exec, many top Army and Marines officers in Mexico, El Chappo Guzman's TWO SONS who held me captive for a month -- and many more

Thank you.

>>> HILLARY CLINTON "IN BLACK HISTORY":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWu0nSsg7w&feature=youtu.be
How many people have to suffer and die before her thirst for money and power is quenched
This woman has no moral compass.


Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, lauded Colombia's human rights record as…
IBTIMES.COM|BY DAVID SIROTA






"Yep -- Scott's got 'em RUNNING SCARED NOW!!!"





Live Life to the FULLEST!!!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment