Thursday, March 24, 2016

After Meeting Sister Mary Isaac Koenig at St. Mary's Catholic, Yesterday Morning:


Sister Mary Issac at Tileson Charities


Yesterday, was a BEAUTIFUL upper-70s day in Wilmington, and nothing seemed pressing, so I took a walk to meet a now long-time Facebook Friend, Phil Floyd, whose shop is just a few blocks from my apartment.





And it was a wonderful time talking to Phil and others in his shop. GINGERLY, I explained about my own "Political Crusade", and knowing that Ryan Lee Burris is one of his Facebook Friends, said, "But it seems so SAD to me that many STEALTH REPUBLICAN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS have infiltrated the Democratic Party -- and like Hillary Cinton is the WORST on the national scene, Ryan Burris is the BIGGEST narco-trafficker in the local Party."


"I know," said Phil Floyd.




And ACTUALLY, on the way there, I stopped to photograph the entrance to Sister Mary Isaac Koenig's house -- because I'd noticed it has mostly PURPLE plants, my favorite color -- as well as hers:



And I caught Sister all but running to an appointment, so hollered to her, "Sister: I can report that JUSTICE IS UP -- and superstition is DOWN. I base this all on my GOOD CATHOLIC VALUES!!!"


Sister raised a SALUTE to me.

I did NOT mention that I have strong disagreements with Catholic Theology -- but we both know that VALUES are EVERYTHING.



And then I ran into "Heston" (who claimed his name was "Shake", when I met him once before -- about four months ago), who while still homeless, is now living in the woods, instead of The Good Shepherd http://goodshepherdwilmington.org/, which he agreed with me back then was primarily a "Heroin Distribution System" supported by Christian Churches and others.

He did NOT look homeless as he was perfectly groomed, and claimed he had NOT had a drop of alcohol in three months -- and does not do marijuana or other drugs. He was heading to the Library to read books, his favorite pastime.

I mentioned that when I'd met him before, he was quite eager to come to my apartment for "a couple of beers and some blow-jobbing", and he said he must have been drinking then. I explained that was why I did NOT allow it -- even though he three times the next week called me to ask if he could come over.

But he DOES seem serious about trying to get his life back in order, so I showed him my apartment and told him I'd give him two free weeks of rent, then he would have to contribute financially, and he explained that his goal is to get back to Charlotte to his family -- but since they too are poor, to save up some money first before going.

Well, I clarified that while I'm gay, I have NO TIME now for a "romantic relationship", and that if anything SHOULD happen it would have to be like "friendly handshakes" with no other attachments -- but it would probably be BEST not to have any sex.

He has my phone number, now -- his old phone was stolen -- but has not called, so I might ask Father Bob Kus (pronounced "KOOZ", not "Cuss" -- for those "out of the loop"), about any Latinos looking for a room.



Readers will recall that "Army Mike" (Mike David -- NOT related to D.A. Ben David), was one of the FOUR I have gotten from drug and/or alcohol addicted OFF the streets of Wilmington, dried out, and the Vets (like Mike), to a good Program in Charlotte, while the non-vet, Dewain Hall, to his mother in Kansas.


The ONE who identified as GAY, I had no sex with -- but the OTHER THREE (all claiming to be sexually straight and BELIEVING CHRISTIANS), begged for and got LOTS of sexual release from me -- often more than once per day.

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp shared a link.
8 hrs


"Straight pop culture has liberally lifted things from gay culture as long as I can remember."
VULTURE.COM|BY E. ALEX JUNG
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Stacia Lipka You need that blazer! Speaking of stealing !
LikeReply16 hrs
Roy Rogers Oldenkamp I have it in purple, Stacia Lipka. Armani, had it in pink: Fiorucci!
LikeReply25 hrs
Stacia Lipka Found this on The Real Real but no pink...
LikeReply5 hrs
Scott Kenan Hey Roy Rogers Oldenkamp: I met Ru Paul in The Library gay disco right after I moved to Atlanta in 1983. He ran up to me and told me where I could find size 15 "fuck-me pumps", and although I never bought any, it was a couple months later that I met there (and had a weekend affair in his luxury hotel suite with), a Senor Villanueva, who turned out to be the Mexican CONSUL to Atlanta (PRI Party). 

He planted his Mexican flag pole in both my top and bottom orifices, and planted the seed of my now half-Mexican self

And to illustrate how cool with sex Mexicans are, when I lived in Colima, Colima, Mexico in 2010, I discovered the statue to the origin of the City in its main park "La Semillia de Colima" means God's Cum-Shot -- from which the city grew:

Also, my Readers know, I met George W. Bush's self-admitted TOP DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER, Martin Lamb, in Colima!!!: 

LikeReply
North Carolina citizens need to express their strong support for the Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act (HB2) that will undo a dangerous bathroom ordinance in Charlotte.


Protect women and girls. Stop men from entering female bathrooms, shower and dressing rooms.
AFA.NET
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
25 comments
Comments
Edna Willis How DUMB can we get??? This really defines what our Leaders??have stooped to!!
LikeReply19 hrs
Albert Wrightsman No women in men's either!!
LikeReply18 hrs
Dennis Wheeler No opposite sex allowed in opposite sex restrooms!! (HUH???)
LikeReply18 hrs
Johnny Love Wow. Dumb.
LikeReply16 hrs
Joyce Williams Bill passed
LikeReply15 hrs
AFA Action Yes, bill passed the House but must now pass the NC Senate before going before Gov. McCrory. It is being debated now. Listen to the Senate floor debate here:http://mobile.ncleg.net/New/Audio/StreamAudio.aspx...
LikeReply14 hrs
Darrell Dunman Transgender persons have always used the restroom of their choice. People are equating transgender to child predators. Oddly it's always been a predator in the men's room that molest not a transgendered person.
LikeReply214 hrs
Scott Kenan NC Republicans DISAGREE with this, Independents disagree more, and Democrats disagree the most. Christians living in NC disagree with it also. 

WHAT GROUP agrees??? 

Ridiculous!!!
LikeReply114 hrs
Sherrie Lynn If I catch a man in the women's restroom with Me???? I'm going to beat the piss out of him and scream like bloody hell!

(by Scott): Sherrie Lynn sounds like what we used to call a "DIESEL DYKE", and clearly can protect herself -- LOL!!!
LikeReply13 hrs
Gerald Russomanno That's the problem. Trannys get to choose which bathroom they use? No. That's not gonna happen. Not all trannys are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are trannys either. How can one spot the difference between both? You can't. Is someone going to guar...See More
LikeReply10 hrs
Gerald Russomanno Bathrooms are for the genitals you have, not the ones you wish you had.
LikeReply10 hrs
John E Ritter No men in womens rest room and no women in the mens room. Kids use these rest rooms.
LikeReply10 hrs
Randy Emmitt It is more than keeping transgendered people out of bathrooms. HB 2, which passed in a special session, would set a statewide anti-discrimination policy, banning employers and businesses from discriminating against employees or customers based on their...See More
UnlikeReply410 hrsEdited
James Morgan Big government at its most hypocritical.
UnlikeReply29 hrs
Bonnie Oliver There should be a man, woman, and a whatever, but dont put men in women's bathroom, or I see alot can happen, this should not een be a subject, ,,,,,, men have a bathroom, women have a bathroom, and send the whatever to the third bathroom. Period.
LikeReply9 hrs
AFA Action Gov. McCrory signs bill to keep men out women's restrooms.http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0WP23G
LikeReply38 hrs
Kathleen J Procter I do think that the governor signed and it is law now, male and female!
LikeReply18 hrs
Miriam Lackey Sheeple. This is not JUST about bathrooms. Be advised that bigoted elected discriminators in every state will distract people with an issue like this to covet up what they are REALLY doing and that is to pass a state bill that discriminates against t...See More
LikeReply17 hrs
Josh Hopkins Miriam Lackey are you a man trapped in a woman's body and angry about it? Personally, I'm tired of all of the freaks of nature >3% constantly trying to ram their freekyness down everyone's throats (no pun intended).
LikeReply16 hrs
Gerald Russomanno Huge win for NC. Huge win. Wasn't it just last year that the Supreme court passed same-sex marriage laws? 

(No mention of when the Supreme Court began passing ANY Laws -- LOL!!!) 

So then, tell me how the government is discriminating against you. The problem is that you just keep pushing and pushing. The more someone gives you, the more you want.
LikeReply5 hrsEdited
Gerald Russomanno There are family restrooms for that.
LikeReply5 hrs
Scott Kenan As a General Colin L. Powell-protected American Citizen, whose Kenan Family is not only in control of the World's largest POLLUTING and GOVERNMENTS-CORRUPTING organization in World History -- Exxon-Mobil -- and SUPER HEAVY in the narcotics trade with the Clintons, Bushes, and Cheneys -- as well as the largest financial support of the Ku Klux Klan, and has the North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, etc., Legislatures in their pockets -- and ALL of it for the "Greater Glory of Jesus"

I suggest everyone in this thread read my letter that Barack Obama received Thursday night, and then Friday let me know he agrees to do as I have suggested

Then hit the header at the top of my blog and read back about five days to see my claims and links to evidence. After that, do feel free to claim YOUR greater first-person connections who can prove anything different. 

ONLY licenced Psychiatrists and Psychologists have a right to comment on my mental health (as they have done -- I being tested by about six of them the last five years).http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../email-just...

LikeReply1 hrEdited
See my comment below:

The former House speaker has not endorsed in 2016. But behind the scenes he has been lobbying GOP insiders hard to Make America Great Again.
THE DAILY BEAST




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


U.S. intelligence has been monitoring Prince’s communications, probing…
THEINTERCEPT.COM|BY MATTHEW COLE
Like
Comment
Roy Rogers Oldenkamp
13 hrs
I KNEW IT! Squeeze dose nuts three times to get those roars‪#‎PETA‬!
Like
Comment






Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment