Saturday, March 26, 2016

Approaching Easter, I RECOGNIZE Some TRUE CHRISTIAN CLERGY and Congregations / ON Easter, I'll TRY to Visit Donald Trump's Son, Eric -- Who Lives and Politics from WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, OK???


St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Wilmington, North Carolina



Rev. Mark Opgrand






March 26, 2016

Dear Rev. Opgrand,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your associate minister in Jason’s Deli, as we all had our “Good Friday” lunches. Of course the most important thing is that I finally met top people from your St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, who FED ME WHEN I WAS HOMELESS, at Mercy House Shelter – as well as at Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard.

I have been wanting to thank your congregation ESPECIALLY, as your people seem the kindest and most considerate to those of us who were so needy then – and you continue – but I have found my way to a better station in life now, and I hope you can spread this inadequate thanks among your congregation – or at least many of them.

As I mentioned yesterday, God blessed me to perfectly push for a more humane – Godly, if you prefer – approach to Politics in the USA. In 2010, I was by complete surprise to me, thrown into a sewer, with no understanding of how to get out of it or even WHY I was tossed into it – mostly by my immediate family, but with help of POWERFUL people in Politics, and YES, even in Religion -- especially in Wilmington.

But as Yoko Ono once said, “It’s just a story, now.”

I have documented my story in over 3,200 blog postings, and hope to go on to attract the right kind of tourism to Wilmington, and REDUCE the narco-trafficking here – or at least separate it from Government.

Throughout my quest, I have TRIED to “walk with God”, and when I left that path, I sure got a THRUMPING – but nothing I could not survive, and more importantly, learn from. I figured that indeed, “turnabout is fair play” – with the exception of physical (or for that matter, sexual), violence. On the five occasions I was beaten severely by American, Mexican, and Colombian citizens in service to the Kenan/Clinton/Bush/Cheney/CIA Drug Mafia – in the Mexican states of Jalisco and Nayarit, I ALWAYS clasped my hands behind my back and they could NOT punch and kick me long enough to do more than bruise some muscles, all of which healed within six weeks. Even THEY had SOME dignity, beneath the fear and hatred.

I thank God that my mother was a nurse who taught me how to know if a bone is actually broken or an organ damaged.

So I salute ALL of you, and as I said, Father Bob Kus and Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary’s Catholic are allies with me for JUSTICE, but I add the two of you, too (not able to identify your associate, yesterday), because you clearly have the same values, and unlike your Catholic colleagues, you do NOT take Vows of Obedience, which prevent the Catholic clergy from speaking with me DIRECTLY. I felt yesterday like we were “Old Chums”.

And I hope to be able to add more local clergy – Christian and non – who live within the “Love of the Christ” – to me a consciousness, not unlike “Buddha Consciousness”, taken on by the man Jesus; to Christians the literal Son of God.

You can read more of my story in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, but be FOREWARNED that I use much “colorful language” and tell “shocking tales” more often than, say, a Catholic Nun should ever read!!! (And I’m gonna copy Father Bob on this to give HIM a good chuckle too.)

Carry on, sir, and may the Peace of the Lord illuminate ALL of our Days!!!

Thanks again,

Scott David Kenan


>>> SENT THIS MORNING -- A BIRTHDAY GREETING:


Scott Kenan to Kerry Glatts
2 hrs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kerry Glatts!!! 

And again, I thank you for putting me in touch with Bob Jones. I'm also in touch with "Christine M. Busch", my old squeeze -- and if I were not GAY, we would be PERFECT in Matrimony -- and Bob says we should just DO IT -- HA!!! 

Life is so WILD. I'm also thrilled to be back in touch with Susan Lattomus and Linda LeBoutillier (crushees of mine in 9th and 8th grades). So today, I thank GOD that I was perfectly built for my peculiar 
Political Quest -- and that so many of you straight people were suited to responsibly bear and raise the next generation

I'm sorry that you straight guys tend to age faster than at least this gay, but I'm still tryin' to attract "The Right One" -- and have a little fun along the way.

Someone sent me the attached image that I hope you get a kick out of -- I expect it to headline my next blog posting, which will show at:

Like
Comment

>>> A FOLLOW-UP WITH DEL SHORES:





Scott Kenan Hey Del Shores -- long time no SEE, no??? Just to catch you up, an Exxon-Mobil exec I met in Puerto Vallarta in early 2015 admitted to me that my Kenan Family that controls not just Exxon-Mobil, but also Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola, etc. -- as well as the Legislatures of North Carolina, Florida, Texas, Alabama, and Georgia, told me WHICH Kenans put Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto into power -- so the Kenans could get the oil, they ALL could get the NARCOTICS, and today, Hillary Clinton is the Kenan/Ku Klux Klan STEALTH REPUBLICAN now running. 

I explain it all in this email that Barack Obama responded to within a few hours -- AGREEING with my proposal. Too bad YOU denied that your Puerto Vallarta friends at http://actiientertainment.com/ are nothing but drug-addicted FAGGOTS (like yourself -- at least then):

 http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../email-just...


LikeReply20 hrsEdited
Michael Butcher This comment^ screams the idiocy of a thousand mental patients.
LikeReply5 hrs
Scott Kenan Well Michael Butler, I guess there must be SAFETY IN NUMBERS -- because President Barack Obama, Gen. General Colin L. Powell, and three ex-Presidents of Mexico all believe ME -- LOL!!! 

Del Shores is cool -- he just needs to give up the Meth or Meth-like legal or illegal drug that makes him look so FIERCE in recent years, so he can have some NEW creative inspiration. Time to move on from the "Sordid Lives" franchise to something newer -- wouldn't you agree???
LikeReply3 hrs


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
1 hr
Sandra Beckham
1 hr
Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.” 

― Barbara Bush
Like
Comment

>>> A HINT AT WHOM IT HAPPENED WITH, YESTERDAY!!!:
Well I saw the pother side last night when I could not bresth

Like
Comment
Comments
Holly Tappen What did you see?
Robert Howell Weird image of a woman who became indistinct
Scott Kenan And she got you to FORGET HOW TO TYPE!!! Well, LOOK what happened to ME overnight -- after a REAL conversation with my high school girlfriend of 1967!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../today...
Robert Howell Hysterical - have a near death
LikeReply13 hrs
Robert Howell yeah right
Scott Kenan Now HERE's a "near death" -- my experience with the THICKEST 
"brother" I ever met -- in Wilmington, NCAtlanta Georgia -- or anywhere else!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../whilest...

Robert Howell Yippie
UnlikeReply19 hrs


Scott Kenan
4 hrsCNN
BEYOND GOD-HATING!!!: "Dozens of penitents, imitating the suffering of Christ, have real nails hammered into their palms and feet, while others drag heavy crosses or crawl on bloodied hands and knees in cities and towns across the country on Good Friday."


Some devout Catholics in the deeply religious Philippines show their faith this Easter with deeply unsettling displays, including crucifixions.
CNN.COM|BY EUAN MCKIRDY, CNN
Like
Comment
Half a century later, both the Rolling Stones and Cuba’s leadership share a longevity, performing well beyond what most people would consider retirement age. The band’s advancing years did not stop the youngsters in the audience enjoying the show, however.
“Don’t let anybody tell you different, this is the best concert in the history of Cuba,” said Cristian, 18, a reggaeton fan who this month saw electronic music act Major Lazer in another free gig. 

For Juan Carlos Leon, 57, the event was more than special“To me, this is a consecration,” Leon said. “I’ve waited my whole life for this. The Stones are the greatest.”



"I also think the times are changing," Mick Jagger told the crowd in Spanish.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment
Pete Townshend: 'Mick Jagger's Penis Was 'Huge And Extremely Tasty' -- See comment below for DIRECT LINK!!!
Mick Jagger turned 72 yesterday, July 26. If you can't get no satisfaction from simply knowing that calendar fact, here are five more deeper cuts about The Rolling Stones. 1. The band would play with an
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


>>> OH LORDY -- NO TELLING WHAT TOMORROW MIGHT HOLD!!!:



Eric Trump
HOLY MOLY!!! 

I just learned that Donald Trump's son Eric -- the one that TRULY looks like a NAZI -- married a Wilmington, NC native, Lara Yunaska, and according to this morning's Wilmington Star News, they POLITIC from their house on Wrightsville Beach -- only about nine miles from where I type this!!! 
Should I go a-visitin' for EASTER???

Notice how the PRESS start this "The BANGED UP Bride . . . "

The banged-up bride had hoped the bulky white bandages would be off by her big day Saturday, but her team found a way to make the casts blend with her Vera Wang wedding gown.
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK
Like
Comment
5 women?!? And check out that police report.


A Ted Cruz sex scandal? Sensible folks are skeptical because it would involve…
REVERBPRESS.COM|BY ELISABETH PARKER
Like
Comment


ru-Pope


.

No comments:

Post a Comment