Saturday, March 5, 2016

In the Process of Removing Beelzebub ("Moyredikh") from My Apartment, the CAT Got OUT of the BAG (but can it be STUFFED BACK IN???)!!!


Beelzebub contemplating the Earth (with spaceship, so RECENTLY???).



"Moyredikh"


I promised "Moyredikh" that I would NOT publish his name here (he was GLAD to hear I would blog about his "non-sense"), but since I REMEMBERED that he told me he "occasionally" SELLS ADDERALL (which is pharmaceutical-grade Methamphetamine), on the streets of Wilmington, North Carolina to people WITHOUT a prescription -- and an ADDERALL HIGH is what he had while here (perfectly explaining his words and behaviors WHILE living briefly in my house), National Security (or at least that of Wilmington), TRUMPS my former promise.

And of COURSE because Joseph Faulk (aka "Testosteroni"), just told me by phone that I should "gather up his few remaining belongings and drive them to his parents' house", where "Moyredikh" is AGAIN living, "Old Testo" has once AGAIN proven that he works with the "Swastika Klan" -- run by my mother and siblings -- LOL!!!





Here is an email exchange between 
"Moyredikh" , "Testo" and me, most recently -- and it included TEN photos of "Moyredikh's" ERECT PHALLUS, which oddly looks identical to MINE!!! (not shown):


Fwd: L'apres-midi d'un faun 
FromScott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comhide details
Tojfaulk001 jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com
Bccmoyredikh moyredikh@gmail.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Well, "Moyredikh" found a mostly tattooed 26 year old woman who has a minor handicap and has worked at Walmart for six year to agree to take a bus tomorrow to come visit him from 60(?) miles away. She's coming after he WU's or otherwise sends her money for a ONE WAY Greyhound ticket with promise to get her home after one night -- no ideas in advance how.


Then, to celebrate, he wanted to go out tonight (just him), for a couple of beers -- AND SAID HE MIGHT BRING A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HOME FOR A COUPLE OF DRINKS.



I said that's OK -- as long as he buys the likker. He looked SHOCKED when I told him I was shocked that he could be so presumptuous as to assume without asking that he could give away MY likker!!!



And HE having delightful parents as well as the BEST education imaginable (which he screwed up once, at least, so far), and now wants to blow money he PLANNED to earn TODAY, but couldn't bother earning it today, so it is only a PROMISE that he would clean my car tomorrow -- so he has NO money to buy the ticket yet anyway -- until he completes the work and I pay him.



I was beyond shocked and this is WORSE than either Phil whose TOTAL Multi-felon, multi-PRISON SENTENCES, continuing drug addiction and hard drug trafficking as well as houses of prostitution (past only on that, I believe), or Dewain's heroin addiction and too-slow-to-shoot dick -- LOL!!!


It's the FUNNIEST story yet from Wilmington!!!

But he's BLOWN any integrity "Moyredikh" might have had -- because women always fuck him in every other way -- and put him down worse than before. I WON'T have a good man and mind self-destruct in my apartment, so I got his keys back tonight and he's out in the morning.

Meanwhile, counting on things working out, today I paid $587.00 for a new kitchen table and chairs (a nice TALL 4-top), since he was to use the kitchen card table for his office desk. I have about $40.00 left, but get a check tomorrow and then one Monday from B.M., so I'll be fine.

Well, at least I get some decent furniture out of it -- and I'm SMART enough not to have bought it without figuring out how to pay all the bills WITHOUT asking YOU for more money -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

SUPER-HOOTIE: His dick looks IDENTICAL to mine!!! REALLY!!!

Wilmington has the WEIRDEST, most eccentric God-Hating criminals imaginable -- but great to be able to write about without LYING at all -- LOL!!!

S

-----Original Message-----
From: Moyer Dikh <moyredikh@gmail.com>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 3, 2016 8:58 pm
Subject: L'apres-midi d'un faun

Dear Scott, Dear Sir---

Please find enclosed, for your delectation, certain private photographs of myself.  I trust you will appreciate them, and keep them with discretion.  I have "wiped" the metadata.

I must categorically refuse any consideration (financial or otherwise) that you might show me, inspired by the sight of my anatomy (which has been described as "perfectly formed") --- insofar as any consideration of yours might be thought of as "compensation".  But gifts are always welcome.  These photos are freely given, in the spirit of fellowship and general perversion.

I do find myself, sadly, straight; however, my sympathy and good fellow-feeling go out to *anyone* who might enjoy the display of my body.  ;-)

These are truly exclusive to you, and to one ex-girlfriend of mine.  She loved to get throatfucked --- "irrumatio", to use the Roman term.  Distinct from "fellatio", which is cocksucking.  I trust you will appreciate the distinction.

Sincerely & Faithfully Yours,
the Secret Squirrel


  10 Attached Images

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Faulk <jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 4, 2016 2:14 am
Subject: Fine that...


"Moyredikh" is going sooner rather than later. Probably has a mental disorder that emerged in his latter 20s, and just doesn't conceive that one must work and pay his own way. Yet he has some drinking buddies, looking for a place to wallow. His prayer ritual and Holocaust permeation suggest he might do best by emigrating to Israel.
-J-


Re: Fine that... 

FromScott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comhide details
Tojfaulk001 jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com
Ccscott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com,
jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com,duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net


Well put my friend, very well put.

This morning, he is yacking up a storm signifying NOTHING -- in an attempt to avoid facing his own reality. He is nowhere near "hitting bottom" and I fear for his future. He is MORE blessed with intelligence than anyone I've met since college -- and like a cartoon roadrunner, spins his feet in circles without getting any traction at all.

He will be out within 1.5 hours -- but could be out in five minutes if he applied himself to the actual tasks at hand. After he's gone, I might REGALE you with blisteringly funny stories of "Moyredikh". And beyond all of that -- and I've acknowledged this to him as well -- I would LOVE to worship his hot dick (which I've only seen in photos).

But alas -- you didn't send $4,000.00 so I could suck it. I don't know WHAT is wrong with you!!!

Please feel free to laugh yourself silly over this whole thing. I already am and suspect I'll eventually have my funniest and perhaps even most "telling" stories out of "The "Moyredikh" PeculiKowski Affair". I had no time to tell you that besides doing his drama-queen, shawled and yarmulked, bobbing Jewish prayers, he is ALSO a literally "card carrying" current clergy of the Free-Masons (who see Jesus as the Savior), where he is in charge of parts of their worship liturgy.

I wish our "us" was not so toxic so that I could study him further at close range, but I'm afraid he's mostly a vacuum that would only suck away my own "Life Energy".

Well, I still have my hand!!!

AND, Bird, the hot black guy downstairs, has now TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, come up in tight tights-like pants, shirtless, to borrow sugar, then last night herbal essence, and his huge cock so clearly evident that I was . . . well, about to pass out in pleasure-thoughts. I wonder if his girlfriend likes to share . . .

Scott 


Gene Morgan in a Tux (apparently recently, since he's posted it as his Profile Photo in Facebook, recently).


In the 13 comments previous to these (all WOW'ing it), eight were from WOMEN.



Paul Campbell 007, hot
LikeReply13 hours ago
Holli Brooks Awesome
Mary Beck My nephew the handsome one.
Scott Kenan So is it ALL abut vanity??? MANY of my most respected friends spend a lot of time showing themselves in "impressive" photos -- as if being at least temporarily photogenic were the measure of a man/woman -- and then others chime in as if to SECOND that opinion. Can anyone explain this to me so I see it differently??? I would expect people to LAUGH if I did such a thing -- and I'm handsome too.
LikeReply1about an hour ago
Holli Brooks Scott we All like to see men dressed nice
Scott Kenan So, are you saying that we guys (I'm a homosexual, myself), are basically "Ken Dolls" to women (or everyone -- since you say "we All"???). I am not meaning to be antagonistic, but in my blog which has received nearly 1,000,000 hits to date (and if you read it, you know I not only was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, am a shirttail Kenan (Family that founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and now control Exxon-Mobil, Coca-ColaBank of America, etc.), lived in Stone Mountain, GA most of my adult life -- until Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer got me safely to Mexico for basically five years of Political Exile -- because I can prove my Kenan Family that RULES Atlanta behind the scenes via Republican Party was going to murder me with help of my own mother (I grew up with Swastikas on dinner plates, daily beatings, and TOP Republicans visiting my parents), and the CIA. 

You can read my blog for more details, but at a TIME LIKE THIS, it seems a silly distraction to concern ourselves with "dress-up games" (although I look GREAT in a tux!!!)


With Tennessee Williams at the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors

 -- and I have a lot of RESPECT for Gene Morganhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx


THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
Holli Brooks No ,,ALL as in Gene Morgan classmates sorry
Scott Kenan Holli Brooks: What makes Gene's classmates a group that see things this way SEPARATELY from others. I'm bettin' that ALL who have seconded this great photo are not his classmates

Are you CERTAIN you mean that???
Holli Brooks He looks great what can I say lol
Scott Kenan You are CORRECT -- but it doesn't matter much, and people who think it DOES have NOT READ THEIR BIBLE (Quran, Upanishads, etc. -- depending on allegiance).



Gene Morgan a few years ago with his presumed "mousy" wife.



My face detail from my LAST mugshot for an ARREST on FALSE CHARGES
in Wilmington, NC, April 2012


>>> DOES THIS NOT PROVE that Gene Morgan is a BLACKMAILED homosexual -- in service to GOD-HATING "CHRISTIAN" Bitches???

They ONLY care about SECURITY and LACK OF CHANGE -- because they CONTROL MEN through this blackmailing -- like Michelle, the Clintons, Bushes, and Cheneys control Barack Obama, no???






And Monica Lewinski's cousin "Virginia Pinganot" lives in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments and with her BELOVED Temple of Israel is a HUGE narco-trafficker with others there, including the controller of New Hanover Sheriff Ed McMahon, Jennifer McCracken.


"Virginia Pinganot" TOLD me all of this in late December when I met her -- and ALSO bragged that her family in El Salvador (where she grew up), actually BUILT and RUN Bain Capital for Mitt Romney as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE -- LOL!!!








Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment