Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Kenan Family Financed Ku Klux Klan Has ENDORSED HILLARY CLINTON -- the Stealth Kenan Family Candidate -- LOL!!!


First I am listing some WINNERS (before our primary which has just begun):


Ms. Julia Boseman, who is NOT in the primary because only three Dems are running for County Commissioner (the number of seats up for election). She was at the "big" Dem Shindig Sunday night. I've been so focused on the Presidential Primary -- I didn't even know that -- LOL!!!



Elizabeth Redenbaugh (white gal standing), the Dem Party Head -- and these hard-working volunteers -- for steering things through difficult times (and for Elizabeth's Peace of Mind, I did NOT show at the party).



Ryan Lee Burris (on right), because I did NOT show up and chop him to mincemeat with words.


Readers know that Ryan slandered me not only on Facebook, but all around town, claiming I am supposed to be on psych meds. I HAVE THE PROOF OF THAT, but have so far refrained from prosecuting him. It has been less than a year, so I bet I still can -- and WILL, if the Dems don't soon remove the little narco-trafficker from their Officers.

LOL!!! The KKK is financed and promoted by my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill (THINK: "Silent Sam" on the UNC campus) -- and they KNOW that Hillary is the STEALTH candidate of the Kenans

I should know -- I KNOW my family. 

But the Press is addicted to the Clinton/Bush/Cheney/Kenan narcotics trafficking, so they LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING.



The stupid ... it burns.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

WORTH REPEATING



This photo of George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton at Nancy Reagan's Funeral has been declared "The Best, Most Telling Photo" from the funeral, and the following quote of Hillary from therethe most telling quote:


Clinton: "There are going to be many arguments to make against him (GW Bush). I’m not going to spill the beans."

READ MORE here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nancy-reagan-funeral-george-w-bush-hillary-clinton_us_56e637b5e4b065e2e3d657a0

My OWN account: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/03/saying-goodbye-to-now-lost-world-both.html

Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs



Former US vice president Dick Cheney has praised Hillary Clinton as one of the more competent members of President Barack Obama's administration, saying it would be "interesting to speculate" on how she would perform as president.
TELEGRAPH.CO.UK


Well, Hillary might not be stopped in the South -- but she WILL be stopped.

STRANGEST to me, is that it is the CHRISTIANS who support all the narco-trafficking racist Republicans -- and the Republican on STEROIDS, Hillary Rodham Clinton!!!

ONLY the Jew is following the Teachings of Jesus (Muhammad, the Buddha, etc.), and as my readers KNOW: In 1990 when the retired and somewhat mentally-retreated Uncle Jimmy -- James Graham Kenan of Atlanta -- sent me to his nephew Gregg Loomis (lawyer, best-selling author, race-car driver, and stunt pilot), for help after (BEFORE -- but I was first released on my own recognizance -- and knew something was up and that I would need help -- and it was the Magistrate, who released me at my first booking, who recommended I call James Kenan -- HA!!!), Newt Gingrich and Dem. Judge Linda Warren Hunter had me in jail on false charge of Trespass for over 15 weeks without trial -- I even had to file Writ of Habeus Corpus to FORCE a trial!!! 

That because I had presented Newt Gingrich and CNN with the proof of their narco-trafficking through Stone Mountain, GA -- NOT knowing they were involved -- LOL!!!), he told me of the WEALTHIEST of his close relatives -- Frank Hawkins Kenan, then, Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother Betty (Price) Kenan, now:

"The Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate "niggers".

Sadly, that is still true, and TODAY's "Kenan Candidate" is Hillary Clinton.


Scott




GO VOTE!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment