Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Just TRYIN' to Get the MIX RIGHT, so We Can "Party Like It's 1999"!!!





>>> MY INTENTION HAD BEEN TO LIGHTEN UP IN POSTINGS TODAY, but three things have happened that I think I should comment on first:

1. This morning I found that someone is finding my blogs by googling "(Republican Judge) sandra ray criner sex parties". First of all, I have NEVER heard of such things happening:



Judge Ray (no longer Criner), might be UBER-AIR-BRUSHED, but at least she had the sense to divorce Sherman Lee Criner:





The SHOCKING thing, is that in 2006, Sherman Lee was caught diddling the vagina of a very young child in Thalian Hall, our ante-bellum theater -- attached to City Hall, and Wilmington Police PRESSURED the girl's father to NOT press charges, which allowed Judge Sandra Ray to later Head the Republican Party, and Sherman Lee Criner to be a Judge in the Azalea Festival -- of young women.

This is not the most damning report from the Wilmington Star News, but the concluding one: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20060629/NEWS/606290408.

And after this CHRISTIAN SNAKE-HANDLING photo of Sherman Lee came to light, Judge Sandra Ray DIVORCED his butt!!!:




2. There is a hearing tonight in City Hall about changing the regulations regarding chickens and pigeons within the City of Wilmington. I hope to attend to voice my opinions there, but have sent this email to Mayor Saffo and City Council to be CERTAIN they know my "opinionated opinion":

Ladies and Gentlemen:

My intention is to make the meeting tonight at 6:30, but if any of you have read my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx, in the last few days I've confronted not just my own mother, but Ted Turner, the CEO of Kenan-controlled Bank of America, and the President of Harvard University regarding certain past crimes, as well as providing Bernie Sanders' campaign with much deep background on my near and distant criminal Kenan Family, so might get distracted. I still wish to let you know my thoughts on this.

Chickens in the city under sane rules seems fine. If they escape they are relatively easy to catch, and I suggest that you codify that anyone may capture a chicken that escapes the property of the owner -- to cook for dinner or dispose of otherwise.

Since many cities have spent FORTUNES trying to rid themselves of pigeons -- their droppings on residents and tourists alike seems to be the greatest problem (pretty successfully, but VERY expensive to do), I don't see WHY the City would want to allow any pigeons IN, when they've been outlawed for years.

In grade school within the City of Louisville, KY, we raised tumbler pigeons (a type of homing pigeon), for the fun of their flying stunts -- and never lost one -- except to raiding raccoons. Homing pigeons DO come home, but WHY would we expand allowances to have them? They are on the surface harmless, but given the Citizens of Wilmington being so UP IN ARMS over the resilient drug mafia and trafficking here, the LOGICAL REASON anyone would want them is to AVOID phone and internet communication that can be hacked by Law Enforcement, rogue corporations, and criminals -- WHEN SENDING INFO ON NARCO-TRAFFICKING.

I accuse no one of supporting this -- we ALL are outwitted by criminals far too often -- but to ALLOW them is effectively to vote FOR INCREASED NARCO-TRAFFICKING.

That's ALL I have to say about that, and hope my opinion gets to enough people -- if I am unable to attend the meeting tonight.

Thank you for your consideration, and I'll be looking forward to seeing who votes for and against allowing pigeons.

Scott David Kenan

3.

A recent photo of a Wilmington Moon -- judiciously covered

Imagine if she had acted more like a "harlot" in public. THAT is what I saw on the staircase within my apartment building last night at about 9:00 PM -- and I TOTALLY CRACKED UP!!!

IMPORTANT: It was NOT this same white woman, but another of similar build. She was not alone.

But given that the house I rent the second floor of, is not only next door to a TOP LAWYER, as well as a TOP PSYCHOLOGIST and his wife a PHYSICIAN (and their two grade school girls) -- and within a hundred feet of First Presbyterian and St. Mary's Catholic, AND THE FRONT DOOR THROUGH WHICH ANYONE COULD SEE THIS HAS A HUGE WINDOW -- I felt an obligation to report this to the landlady, especially since when I spoke with another resident of the downstairs apartment this morning (not one who was aware of what I'd seen OTHER residents of that apartment engaged in), and he looked like he thought I was VICTIMIZING not just him -- but those who had been so possessed last night -- and then said to me "Is that ALL you have???" -- which STRONGLY suggests that this behavior is only the tip of the iceberg. I was sickened that anyone this callous to "acceptable public behavior" lived here.

My landlady felt the same way, and said she would look into it.


>>> ACTUALLY, ALL THIS IS ENTERTAINING (AS A STORY), so I'll report just one more fun thing:



Photo I took Sunday of one of two nearly identical outhouses at the Bellamy Mansion on Kenan Plaza



The Bellamy Mansion behind Kenan Fountain

The QUESTION is twofold:

Were there TWO outhouses to accommodate Slaves and Enslavers -- or Men and Women???

I suspect that even during slavery, separating the sexes during bathroom behaviors was considered more important than avoiding "Naked Race Mixing", which is WHY so many prominent white Wilmingtonians, today, cheat on their spouses with opposite-race lovers.


ESPECIALLY all the white guys getting it on with black guys.


It's just a CENTURIES-OLD Wilmington Habit!!!


And, as you can see:




And even at the FAR SMALLER Liberty Hall, the ancestral home of the Kenans in Kenansville, NC, the outhouse was built to accommodate LARGE PARTIES!!!





And MY goal in all of this, is to IN FACT "Reclaim the Kenan Family Heritage" from the Republican, White Supremacist, Narco-Trafficking, and Hillary-Clinton-supporting wealthy Kenans associated with UNC and Chapel Hill.


AMEN!!!


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment