Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Email Sent, Just Now, to Some NEW ALLIES!!! / My Current List of Email Recipients of ALL Blog Posts (and NONE of these block them)!!!




April 13, 2016

Hi My Recently-Met Friends,

I decided to write you together, since you work together in some ways – and to save me a lot of duplication if I wrote separately.

I’ll start at the beginning, since my own situation could hardly be more peculiar, with an introduction, then an emphasis on what I know and how I might help in the fight for sane coastal management. I’ll write more like an outline, not bothering for now without too many links to evidence or explanations – but would be happy to provide any of those you need.

My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 93 and of Raleigh, received a special award from Henry Ford her senior year in high school in S.E. Indiana. She has advanced degrees in Chemistry and Nursing, once being Head Nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, and then running Proctor & Gamble’s Skin Research Labs at the time that Dr. Mengele’s data from Nazi Germany was distributed in the USA. In 1949, my father’s boyfriend (they lived in a residential hotel in Cincy), was shot in the head and Dad given the choice of going to prison for an ugly lovers’ quarrel that led to murder, or marrying my mother and turning Catholic.

I allege that this was so Mom could hide her Swastikas (which we had small, rimming our dinner china much of my life), behind the iconic Kenan name. Dad told me many times that the coroner’s report shows “Russian Roulette Suicide”. Dad grew up dirt-poor in Wilmington and surrounding areas, and the wealthy Kenans then rode limousines around town and Dad was ridiculed for his often shoeless, penniless plight – due largely to my grandfather’s alcoholism and Grandpa, who died in 1949 before my 1951 birth, and the fact he married Annie Childers, much younger than he, after she bore his first child out of wedlock – not many of the immediate family getting along.

I know my Grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan, was a Klansman and likely participated in the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection at a young age, although his father, Murphy Kenan, had saved up a few years to buy a slave pair whom he immediately set free – but enlisted for the Confederacy, nonetheless.

I have every reason to believe that when the Popes found Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy no longer suitable to promote Catholic Nazism, since JFK’s generation flipped to supporting Liberty, my parents became the top literal Nazis in the USA. Although “modestly” employed as an accounting clerk for Sun Oil (SUNOCO), nearly all his life, and rising only in the last 1/3 of his career, my parents’ close friends included some Binghams of Louisville, KY (associated with the murder of Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, then Bingham), Coach Lou Holtz (currently John Boehner’s closest friend and political strategist), lived across the street from us in Columbus, OH 1968 – 1970, and he and his wife Beth were my parents’ closest friends.

For their help, Mom got Holtz his first dream job at Notre Dame, and at the same time, her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS – who lived in South Bend – the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, until his daughter Janet, married a Jew, and Mom had Bob’s wealth removed, and forced him into a VA Hospital (now closed) in Lower Mississippi, where Uncle Bob was given double strength Lithium Carbonate until he contracted “Chemically-Induced Diabetes”, which he slowly and painfully died of. I have Mom’s hand-written notes of how to do this from before that in my possession.


My parents lived in Wilmington after Dad retired, 1980 – 2000, and with Nixon’s aide John Ehrlichman (whom I visited twice in his Atlanta apartment about 1991), set up the narco-trafficking in Wilmington, known on the street to be the most extensive in the USA, more even than Miami and Los Angeles. My parents never admitted this, but Mom once bragged to me back then that they, with the St. Mark’s Catholic Duplicate Bridge Club very actively smuggled White people’s wealth out of South Africa via artwork, “because it is so UNFAIR what they did to White people (after the fall of Apartheid)!!!”

My father claimed to have been most responsible for putting Sen. Jesse Helms into power.

My parents were also responsible for helping set up the HUGE narcotics operation in the Stone Mountain, GA area where I lived 1988 – 2010, and in 1990, I reported it on paper to BOTH CNN HQ in Atlanta and Newt Gingrich’s Congressional Office south of town – three deliveries to each. I was arrested on a trumped-up charge of Trespass (simple), and held in Dekalb County, GA jail for a total of 16 weeks WITHOUT BAIL – until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus. Judge Linda Warren Hunter (now on Superior Court), convicted me, sentencing me to time served, and a year of “House-Arrest Probation”, and stipulated that I had to have weekly Lithium Levels taken to be certain I was at “therapeutic levels” – even though I remember NO doctor or psychiatrist was involved.

During that whole legal nightmare, I consulted James Graham Kenan, a lawyer in Atlanta and brother of Frank Hawkins Kenan (of Durham, NC) – the two of them running all the Kenan Companies and Charities, on the advice of a Magistrate who claimed that if I was related to them, I would NEVER go to jail. “Uncle Jimmy” Kenan, then mentally deteriorating, referred me to his nephew, Gregg Loomis, also a lawyer (and best-selling novelist, race-car driver, and stunt pilot), who when I joked that since Kenan is 4th in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I, that maybe we are “hiding Jews”, that I should NEVER say that to the wealthy Kenans – they all HATING only Jews more than “niggers”. And he and his son, Kenan Loomis, another lawyer, could not help me.

Also, in 1990, two top Jewish businesspeople I knew in Atlanta, told me that my parents are the literal top NAZI’s in the USA, and when I first blogged that in 2010, Jonathan Reiner, nephew of Carl, cousin of Rob, who now has his own Emmys, made me an “Honorary Jew”.

The company I worked for 1992 – 2010, www.Pentagon-usa.com, selling the ad space in all the yearbooks for the US Service Academies, Maritime Academies, and War Colleges -- commission only -- I eventually found out also distributes all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, Alabama (from Maine to Florida), where we had three legitimate advertising contracts. When owner Patrick Stansbury realized I knew this (and some of his other staff confirmed it), he fired me, and within twenty minutes Police were at my door trying to commit me – the first of five unsuccessful attempts in one month with help of my parents and two sisters.


And later, September 2011, Wilmington Police FORCED my best friend Evan Fish to jump to his death from the top of the parking garage by the downtown Library – because he KNEW all about Pentagon Publishing’s supplying local politicians with NARCOTICS. The Wilmington Star News, covered it up as they TOO are narco-traffickers.


However, not just the Dekalb County Mental Health nurse, but my good friend Col. Dottie Newman, whose book club I belonged to for several months – she the retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell, who had sat with Colin and Alma Powell deciding it was unsafe for him to run for President in 2008 – warned me I had to leave the country because the Republican Party with CIA were determined to kill me, since they could not permanently commit me, so I sold my house and contents for a pittance, and escaped to Mexico, late May 2010, with only what I could fit in my small car.

Then in mid-December, after Mom sent money for my gas to drive to Raleigh, I drove there, and when I chose to have a psychiatric evaluation by an INDEPENDENT shrink – instead of the one my parents set me up with whose intake TECH – not licensed to diagnosed – INSISTED I was bipolar and needed meds, I awoke in my parents’ house to Police telling me my parents had gotten a Restraining Order (no hearings or judges were involved), and kicked me back out to homelessness. I lived in my car in Raleigh until 12/30/10, then drove to warmer Wilmington that I love, and soon enough I was arrested five times on eight false charges (now wiped clean from my record), and twice committed to The Oaks mental ward. Dr. Martin got me out both times in a timely manner.

In early 2012, I got approved on first try for Disability, and when the lump sum came to me, I bought another car, and when the permanent plate arrived, I fled back to Mexico that same day.

Then this past June, after drug mafia tried to kill me twice in one week and a fake bomb was placed in my broken-into car the next week, I drove back to Wilmington to straighten this local LEGAL mess out. And then I had nuisance legal problems with the narco-trafficking George Cutter – owner of Carolina Apartments, where I first lived – with his manager Tomi Matheson and her boyfriend who handles their maintenance, John Tarleton, my REAL problem there was international Narco-Trafficker (in conjunction with her Mormon Church), Jennifer McCracken, who actually knew about my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group leader’s MURDER by drug mafia (Colin Stuart Hamilton had been a BBC radio and TV star) – and WHERE they found his body five hours away!!!

There being a news blackout on it in Mexico, the English-language papers there picked up their stories DIRECTLY from my blog!!! Stanley Winborne III, in that group also, a native of Wilmington, whose family once controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, disclosed that his son (whom he does NOT get along with), was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan during the years Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, and US Special Ops in Wilmington from the Middle East for a “break”, interviewed me extensively late July 4, 2015, saying that the younger Winborne HAD to be most responsible for shipping Heroin and other illegal drugs back to the US via military planes.


Nearly EVERY judge in local District Court dealt with me in 2011 – 12 or fall 2015. These judges HUGELY violated my rights and I hope to put in prison, eventually:

Sandra Ray (previously Criner)
Chad Hogston
Lindsey Luther (Jennifer McCracken claimed to have had sex with Judge Luther)
Jeffrey Noecker

James Faisson (allegedly a “Christian minister” as well), supported the Drug Mafia, but in a lesser way.

Melinda Crouch, I am not sure about.

Russell Davis and Robin Wicks Robinson I SALUTE for upholding the US Constitution and North Carolina Laws!!!

Now, getting to the COASTAL PROBLEM and the traitorous, greedy actions of Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, it would be BEST if we discussed this privately. I suspect that my largely “personal” information about the Kenans, etc., would MOSTLY help with your organizations’ CONFIDENCE in your legal/political battles, but I should also tell you that in January 2015, I chance-met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil top exec in Puerto Vallarta, who knew all ABOUT the Kenan Family crimes via his company, even naming which Kenans had gotten them to commit certain crimes.

He admitted what virtually ALL Mexicans I knew – especially the top Mexican Army and Marines Officers who often debriefed me – that the Kenans (Exxon-Mobil), with CIA, Hillary Clinton as Sect. of State, and even the Episcopal Church USA (a TOP recipient of wealthy Kenan donations – nearly $100,000,000.00 over the last 90 years, and mostly to Sewanee, who with Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered my former employer Tennessee Williams – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us they would do on January 11, 1982), put Enrique Pena Nieto into power so the Kenans could get the oil (he quickly changed the Mexican Constitution to allow this), and ALL of them to get the narcotics.

In fact, in 2012, in Colima, Colima, when I was visiting my Godson, I met Martin Lamb, who when hearing I was a North Carolina Kenan related to Thomas S. Kenan III, immediately BLABBED that he owned an island off Panama (a country MUCH in the news, lately), with jet-port where George W. Bush regularly flew down with small jets loaded with $100.00 bills to be laundered and invested by him. He ASSUMED as a Kenan, I did too – LOL!!!


The biggest outrage to me, personally, was that copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, which can now be read here for free: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, was illegally and unconstitutionally stolen from me in 2013, by Wells Fargo Advisors exec in Chicago, Jamie Lee Sutherland, with help of Daliah Saper, a Chicago lawyer who is also a Fox News Talking Head, and Jeffrey Duncan, who had been Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David’s legal intern while Ben David’s office prosecuted me for all the false charges, then got his first job as a lawyer at Saper Law LLC, Chicago – just in time to help Mr. Sutherland charge me with LIBEL, never legally serve me, then convict me in Cook County Courts IN ABSENTIA.

Jamie only asked for $50,000.00 and nothing else, but was awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, and copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, as well as copyright to EVERY blog post past and present that I write – and all my emails and letters until the day I die. NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

After Alyson Books cancelled the contract to publish my book hardcover in 2010, they called to promise I would NEVER be published, but I self-published on Amazon May 2011. Two years later, Amazon did NOT believe the Court Order to turn it over to Jamie, so suspended sales for half a year and asked for clarification. Getting none, they dropped the sales-site half a year later. Google Blogger did not believe it either, and never turned over my blog to Jamie.

But Kenan-controlled Bank of America DID believe it, LIED TO ME REPETEDLY about how they got service, then emptied my accounts of Disability money (supposedly protected from such actions by Law). Recently, I wrote CEO Brian Moynihan, asking him to look into this MAJOR CRIME, but he has NOT responded: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/letter-sent-this-evening-to-brian.html.

And the REASON Jamie Sutherland (an associate of Rahm Emanuel and El Chapo Guzman), charged me, was because I blogged about his bragging that he did $24,000,000.00 narco-trafficking for Wells Fargo in Puerto Vallarta on average per month, and that he had several times seen both Obama (while IL Senator), and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse, Man’s Country.

As you might recall, in the early years of Obama’s Presidency, Huffington Post often teased him that his main “Body Man” (personal servant), Reggie Love, usually boarded Air Force One by the back door if Michelle was not traveling with Barack. And even funnier, was that the “alternate press” published many times and many places that the reason the Republicans were so up in arms with Rev. Jeremiah Wright – with whom the Obamas worshiped for a long time – was NOT their claim that he was actually a MUSLIM – but that he for years has run a Call-Boy Service to only TOP TIER black professional men, Obama being one of his clients.

Well Obama’s being GAY seems ONLY a secret in the USA where CIA and NSA control the PRESS!!!

So, I can be very creative, and if you know good but dedicated if small filmmakers, I don’t have the money necessary to get that LIBEL judgement thrown out and countersue to the MAX. They might have that book’s copyright, now, but they CAN’T steal my story. It might be FUN to split profits by filming my story – but that takes maybe TOO MUCH TIME to fund you more. Perhaps we can brainstorm other ideas, no???

You might also get a kick out of this letter to a 1983 one-weekend-stand, whom I recently found is now Mexico’s Consul-General in Austin, Texas: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

You can reach me by return email, my alt-email scott@scottdavidkenan.com, or my cell phone, that often does NOT allow calls to or from me (AT&T): 910-200-XXXX.

I look forward to an interesting future – and Liberty and Justice for ALL!!!

Scott David Kenan


EMAIL ADDRESSES that recieved this posting (and all others, lately), with NONE OF THEM BLOCKING IT:

Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>;

wilmjourn@aol.com;

wilmingtononfire@gmail.com;

thecarolinian@bellsouth.net;

jbookman@ajc.com;

mjoseph@ajc.com;

atlantacouncil@atlantaga.gov;

eredenbaugh1@gmail.com;

bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov;

council@wilmingtonnc.gov;

scoop@huffingtonpost.com;

editorial@nytimes.com;

60m@cbs.com;

newsroom@wwaytv3.com;

breakingnews@starnewsonline.com;

breakingnews@newsobserver.com;

sarmstrong@kminc.net;

teri@benefits-management.org;

partnership@wilmingtondowntown.com;

toconis@aol.com;

rjkus@aol.com;

rapoole2000@yahoo.com;

rhodes1005@yahoo.com;

ryanleeburris@gmail.com;

swerner@ec.rr.com;

gbennett@qocnc.com;

cppabert@gmail.com;

officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov;

emcmahon@nhcgov.com;

benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org;

info@whalestalecapemay.com;

campaign@kenspaulding.com;

rodney.moore@ncleg.net;

info@roycooper.com;

tom@localvoicemedia.com;

newstips@portcitydaily.com;

governor.office@nc.gov;

ltgov@nc.gov;

ThomTillis@thomtillis.com;

robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org;

michael.franklin@outlook.com;

pcd@portcitydaily.com;

kim@localvoicemedia.com;

paul@electpaullawler.com;

jwfish7@msn.com;

mail@bobbarr.org;

spencer_hopson@mccain.senate.gov;

bdawson@nhcgov.com;

wwhite@nhcgov.com;

rzapple@nhcgov.com;

jbarfield@nhcgov.com;

swatkins@nhcgov.com;

templeoffice@temple-of-israel.org;

BnaiisraelILM@gmail.com;

mfmoye@gmail.com;

rcarroll88@outlook.com;

burgawpresbyteri@bellsouth.net;

info@allsaints-pas.org;

ebacon@allsaints-pas.org;

andrearedmondstonemountain@gmail.com;

revwatson@capefearpres.org;

office@capefearpres.org;

mmoore000@aol.com;

stjudes@bellsouth.net;

nhcnaacp@gmail.com;

Susi.Hamilton@ncleg.net;

Ashley.N.Bullard@nccourts.org;

aishadew@berniesanders.com;

Marioferone@berniesanders.com;

moyredikh@gmail.com;

info@juliabosemanlawyer.com;

jamie.sutherland@wellsfargoadvisors.com;

sdistrict16@ncleg.net;

reneesaffo@ec.rr.com;

sales@7artistskw.com;



erniefirstonthird@gmail.com;

lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org;

Jennifer.Harjo@nccourts.org;

dollarlois@att.net;

1kikiwin@gmail.com;

gingertindall@hotmail.com;

joyeckel@yahoo.com;

KHolditch@cox.net;

info@tennesseewilliams.net;

pjwillisnola@aol.com;

asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu;

telliottk@gmail.com;

runningsun@earthlink.net;

ps@pentagon-usa.com;

joel@pentagon-usa.com;

flynn@pentagon-usa.com;

mike@pentagon-usa.com;

mitchdouglasicm@aol.com;

Christian.Ferney@duke.edu;

hobbsart@bellsouth.net;

bojones@verizon.net;

connor.kenan@gmail.com;

ChadHogston@gmail.com;

jkenan02@gmail.com;

kenan5@aol.com;

duffyjr3@verizon.net;

gm2127@columbia.edu;

charlie@firstonthird.org;

kathy@firstonthird.org;

dtaft@nhcgov.com;

lmacneish@nhcgov.com;

CHayes@nhcgov.com;

wcrowningshield@nhcgov.com;

jhart@nhcgov.com;

lwyatt@nhcgov.com;

loisannfisher@yahoo.com;

lroberson@mcguirewoods.com;

rlewis@mcguirewoods.com;

info@majorityconnections.com;

don@querellepressbooks.com;

cynthia@secondcitypublishing.com;

Joseph Faulk <jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com>;






.

No comments:

Post a Comment