Saturday, April 16, 2016

On the Morning that Michael Smerconish Revealed that Traitor-Homo Barack Obama Is LOBBYING Congress NOT to Allow the Release of Documents Implicating Saudi Arabia in Planning 9/11!!!




First of all, this morning I called my mother -- one of the top Catholic/NAZI criminals in world history, who NOW is my ally in straightening everything out -- asking her to pray for my guidance in writing Thomas S. Kenan III on the occasion of his 77th birthday on April 19. 

Earlier today, I thought I could complete the letter and send it to Tom's residence by tracked US Mail, like I recently sent this one to the Consul-General of Mexico to Austin, Texas, whom I knew intimately -- if briefly -- in 1983: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

But organizing my thoughts is taking longer than I had expected, so I will begin working on it after filing this post, and I will MISS the last US Mail going out today, so no guarantee that it would reach him by Tuesday. Therefore -- and really this is best -- I will hand deliver it to the front desk at Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill on MONDAY, because I'm having a wisdom tooth extracted on Tom's birthday -- LOL!!!

And I'll stop off at Mom's house in Raleigh, too, hoping also to see my sister Jane, and even get to finally see my father's ashes-site near there, in St. Raphael's Catholic Church Columbarium. I just found Dad's obituary, which shows that I then lived in Mexico: http://www.cremnc.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1290972

Funny, is that I also told Mom -- honestly -- that I CAN'T vote for the narco-trafficking Hillary Clinton -- stealth candidate of my wealthy Kenan Relatives -- but I COULD vote for John Kasich, because despite our differences, Kasich is showing signs of LISTENING and acting more adult than either other Republican Candidate -- and I have seen no sign that he is involved in narco-trafficking, although the Republican Party, in general, is TOTALLY into it with the Clinton-aligned Democrats.

But Kasich's path to the nomination is more difficult than Bernie Sanders' (my actual favorite by a mile), and there are SO MANY unknowns that could come to the fore before both Party nominees are set (and if Hillary gets it, the Democrats will likely have to ditch her before the November election in any case).


WHEW!!!


>>> WELL, HERE ARE A FEW OTHER THINGS THAT HAVE COME TO MY ATTENTION:
My GOODNESS -- this is just like watching Fox News or CNN TeeVee!!!
Chris Brecheen
This is the best one I've seen yet.
NOT a spiral.
Like
Comment
Like
Comment


Bill O'Reilly was rather astonished by the results of Fox News' own poll tonight and said he just bluntly doesn't believe them.
MEDIAITE.COM
Like
Comment
Over the past year, broad corporate coalitions have quashed legislation in Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana and Georgia that discriminated against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.


“We don’t want to be on the wrong side of history.”
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment

Scott Kenan shared CBC Politics's video.
14 hrs
From: Alison Fraser shared CBC Politics's video.
4 hrs ·
What can't he do? It's like he's a Canadian super hero.


-1:02

2,777,478 Views
CBC Politics added a new video.
22 hrs
A journalist calls Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's bluff and asks him to explain quantum computing. To everyone's surprise, he does so with ease.

Like
Comment
weeeeeeeeeeooooooweeeeeeee!

Money - Pink Floyd from the Dark Side of the moon in HD quality [Lyrics] Money Get away You get a good job with good pay and you're okay Money It's a gas Gra...
YOUTUBE.COM
Like
Comment

Scott Kenan shared Peter Hardy's photo.
1 hr
Message to Peter Hardy, a Canadian citizen living in Puerto Vallarta

Peter Hardy: Today, I'm writing a letter to my distant cousin Thomas S. Kenan III, and Monday, I will deliver it to his primary place of business in Chapel Hill, NC -- so that his business associates see that I'm a reasonable person, as opposed to the guy who has a thousand literary voices, many of them shrill

To refresh your memory, in addition to Tom's being figurehead of my wealthy Kenan cousins, in stock-control of Exxon-Mobil, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, etc., his immediate family is the biggest support of the Ku Klux Klan and the Episcopal Church, USA, which is one of the BIGGEST narco-trafficking orgs in Puerto Vallarta

And about a month ago, the Grand Wizard of the Klan sent an email to all Klan members telling them to forget Donald Trump because he has PRIVILEGED INFO that Hillary Clinton is the "stealth Adolph Hitler"

INDEED, Hillary gets her GREATEST financial support from Kenan-led carbon energy PACS

Wish me luck, please!!!

Like
Comment











.

No comments:

Post a Comment