Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hillary Clinton's STEALTH INFILTRATORS Tried to do a NUMBER on ME!!! And then they claim I'm CRAZY --a Tactic I Have Proven TIME AND TIME AGAIN Does NOT Work!!!

Yup.


>>> STRANGE THAT ONE LEARNS THE TRUTH ABOUT PEOPLE WHEN NEW YORK COMES TO "PUSH-TO-SHOVE"!!!
1.

Randy Jones

10:03pm
Randy Jones


Scott, THIS is absolutely NOT appropriate for you to write on my Facebook Page. 

Please StOP doing stuff like this. Thank you. 


Scott Kenan: "Funny, since Randy Jones KNOWS that Hillary Clinton and our mutual friend in Wilmington, NC, Ryan Lee Burris are both HUGE narco-traffickers, we see where Randy really is. Most Americans don't know about Bill and Hillary Clinton narco-trafficking with the Bushes, especially, so can"

ADDED later: 


GW Bush and Hillary Clinton at Nancy Reagan's funeral, about six weeks ago








  • Scott Kenan
    10:30pm
    Scott Kenan

    Oh well, that was not meant for your Facebook page, but I was writing it somewhere else. On MY computer it showed that it went to you as a MESSAGE on Facebook -- and only HALF of the text was there (which you seem to quote for a THREAD COMMENT -- that is HALF THERE)!!!

  • So I thank you for letting me know how it showed at YOUR end, and apologize on behalf the hackers who caused this, but if it happens again, I suggest you contact Facebook to see if they can correct the situation.

    As we all know, facts are facts, but you made clear earlier -- and I agreed -- not to post to your page any facts that you prefer to ignore -- and I did not do this.

    Scott

    ADDED, later: I had to REBUILD WINDOWS 10, because for THREE DAYS, Google Chrome would not open, and this weirdness with Randy is only ONE of several, if different things, that likely only the CIA or NSA hackers could have caused.


    2.


    Reply to Mike Giles of NC Coast.org


    Hi Mike, and thanks for your note.

    I will be happy to immediately remove you from this list of just you and Mary Baggett (although having forgotten to send also to someone high in Bernie Sander's Campaign -- and my high school girlfriend), I DID include them.

    Considering that you CLAIM to be against ongoing moves of Exxon-Mobil and other oil companies to continue to map and otherwise harm protected lands -- and so much of the films you showed were about this exact problem, I thought that you would like to read the letter I wrote to my distant cousin, Tom Kenan, who actually controls the BULK of the rich Kenan's CONTROLLING stock in Exxon-Mobil, and since I also told you in person that a retired exec of that company whom I met in Puerto Vallarta, Jan. 2015, told me WHICH Kenans ordered many of Exxon-Mobil's illegal actions, including, with Hillary Clinton and the CIA, the plurality-election of Enrique Pena Nieto, who changed the Mexican Constitution so Kenans could get the oil, and ALL of them the narcotics.

    Our greatest hope in what I am attempting, is that all indications are that Thomas S. Kenan III has his heart in the right place, but has been a high-functioning alcoholic for many years now -- and I hope to bring him back to reality, and motivate him to influence Exxon-Mobil.

    A month ago, I exposed a Clinton person high in Sanders' campaign staff -- trying to sabotage his campaign from within, and he's now been OUSTED -- and since my letter, successfully delivered yesterday, although Tom won't be in until Monday to read it -- should have interested someone who wants to end what you claim you want to end, I suspect you are not completely honest in your dealings. If I get motivated I will appeal to a higher person in your org, which I believe is legitimate.

    But I will not email you again -- and remove you from my list of press, law enforcement, politicians, etc., if I put you on that list. This was just a simple, single email.

    Scott David Kenan

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Mike Giles <mikeg@nccoast.org>
    To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
    Sent: Mon, Apr 18, 2016 12:24 pm
    Subject: Re: Mary and Mike: Sorry I've been so busy, I have not yet contacted you -- but you NEED TO READ THIS!!! Also sent to a couple of others I forgot to send to earlier this evening:



    Scott. Please remove me from your email list. Thanks for coming to the Shorestories event but I have lot on my plate and emails such as this which are not related to our/my work just take up time and space in what is a very very busy work schedule. 

    Thanks

    Mike Giles

    3.
    Yesterday, just after I had finished talking to Thomas S. Kenan III's receptionist and begun driving to my mother's house in Raleigh -- even having spoken with the lady about Tom and I both dating the same guy at different times in 1985 and some of the PROBLEMS with Kenan Companies, including Exxon-Mobil, I got a HUGE FLURRY of calls and text messages from the drug dealer mentioned in this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/father-bob-kus-of-st-marys-catholic-has.html


    I could not deal with it while driving, so ignored it until I was at Mom's house. And telling Mom the content of non-sense in it, she said, "Oh for God's sake, simply ignore that junk." 

    But BOS (which I have changed his name to, now, since he's flyin' too high on drugs -- as major criminal and mutual "friend" Philip Rosario, who claims to have BLACKMAILED D.A. Ben David so he is never prosecuted, my past roommate until I witnessed him selling BOS at least a POUND of marijuana -- and other things as well -- and Phil's claim of BOS's being TOO YOUNG at 19, and too greedy, to be reliable and safe enough to supply any longer -- so I name him for Boston's Logan International Airport -- a GOOD PLACE for high-flyin' planes to land, and I disguised his cell phone number. This was ALL he asked me to do.


    I am saving for Court -- if necessary -- all BOS's text messages, but will tell you what went down. BOS claimed the Police got his number from this blog, and called to ask if he sells drugs. When BOS told him he is a 19-year-old kid -- and VERY NICE -- and I am an Old Man and lying JERK, the Police got angry with me and said that if I don't take it all down, BOS's UNCLE is a "District Attorney", and will put me in jail -- LOL!!!


    But OF COURSE, Police never called ME -- LOL!!!



    Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments (known ADMITTED aliases: Tamira Blakeman, Christine Hitchens, and Christine Hitchenteimpo), always claimed to be protected by her brother, one of the New Hanover County Deputies, and not only sold me small amounts of pot, but offered to sell nearly any HARD DRUG to me, and said she supplies a woman with Tylenol-3 (what I am currently taking after the extraction of a molar, today), because the woman can't afford to see a DOCTOR for her problem!!!


    Of course Jennifer ALSO knew about Colin Stuart Hamilton's death by hand of Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta -- before Colin's and my friends there knew about it: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/jennifer-mccracken-special-privileges.html as well as here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/01/letter-to-attorney-bruce-mason.html


    And Jenny ALSO claimed a "very special relationship" with Republican Judge Lindsey Luther (which she has proven)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html


    Of course what BOS claimed was BEYOND absurd (except maybe his uncle the D.A. -- which explains why he has so much CONFIDENCE his attitude of ENTITLEMENT to sell drugs in Wilmington). Cops would search the real name attached to the cell number, and look for other evidence -- or even set such a person up in a "STING" -- they would not make what sounds like a "Courtesy Call" to protect a FELON!!!

    And BOS even claimed the cops said they would "monitor my blog" for evidence to JAIL ME -- LOL!!!

    BOS even claimed he was bringing cops to my apartment (before he realized I was en route from Chapel Hill to Raleigh), to FORCE me to take down what I reported.

    And since I was driving and not aware of anything but the flurry of incoming-text-dings coming from my phone, he then texted that he was DIRECTED to write everything he wrote in his text messages by New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputy Dan Hopkins.

    Now, I cannot google up a THING about a Deputy here with that name, but he wouldn't make a thing like that up -- and his naming Dan Hopkins (even if not real), PROVES Philip Rosario's claim that "BOS" is too immature and greedy to do business with!!!


    And that Dan Hopkins is a CRIMINAL -- if he is a real person.

    And Phil has fed me TONS of stuff about "BOS" that I have NOT published -- but sent privately to Law Enforcement (not at city, county, or state level).
    All this typed, I would HAPPILY meet with BOS at Wilmington Police HQ (or the Sheriff's HQ) to discuss these things in front of Law Enforcement -- and video-recorded, both of us getting a copy.





    Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
    1 hr
    Sandra Beckham
    “My head was full of misty fumes of doubt.”
    ― Zora Neale Hurston, Dust Tracks on a Road

    Like
    Comment


    How To Make A Negro Christian

    Paperback, 165 Pages 
         (3 Ratings)
    How To Make A Negro Christian
    Price: $16.91
    Prints in 3-5 business days

    [What will be the benefit of giving enslaved Afrikans christianity?] "It is a matter of astonishment, that there should be any objection at all; for the duty of giving religious instruction to our Negroes, and the benefits flowing from it, should be obvious to all. The benefits, we conceive to be incalculably great, and [one] of them [is] there will be greater subordination . . .amongst the Negroes (page 52)."






    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment