Monday, May 16, 2016

Hell is HOT -- but Wilmington, North Carolina is NOT (today)!!!


Painting and "Sea Goddess" on my mantel in Georgia shortly before I was forced into Political Exile in Mexico most of 2010 - 2015.


FIRST of all, I am NOT going to the meeting of New Hanover County Democrats today -- not because I couldn't be civil to Ryan Lee Burris (he and I have done FINE together at a Party meeting last fall as well as at the Unity Dinner), but I'm TIRED of running into Hillary Clinton supporters who DENY THE FACTS -- which I can prove -- of her and Bill's Narco-Trafficking (and my Kenan Family being their biggest financial supporters).

Wilmington is TOO MUCH in the THICK of the narco-trafficking (set up by my parents and John Ehrlichman, Nixon's Aide, back years ago), for ANY elected politician or politically-involved Wilmingtonian NOT to know -- WHY they can only claim I need MEDICATION or otherwise use tricks to shut me up. Ryan himself spread claims on Facebook that I am "off my meds", which is not egregious enough for me to bother PROSECUTING HIM.

Even if Ryan has changed his tune, there are OTHER high Democrats here who are TOTALLY into the Clinton narco-trafficking -- and ALL claim they are Christians -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

I just don't need the aggravation, today.

I think this note I sent a friend in Atlanta, whom I've had no real contact with since 2009, sums up where I am pretty well:



Scott Kenan Paul: It's a complete delight to hear from you, now that I seem climbed back up out of the sewer of criminals I was thrown into -- without warning to me -- back in 2009. 

I've had every imaginable adventure, but New Thought Principles and "God" protected me and led me the whole way, and I learned of the back-story of American Politics, which includes major players of my mother (I grew up with Swastikas on the dinner plates), and distant Kenan Family (today control Exxon-Mobil, Coca-ColaBank of America, etc.), that not only was the biggest force behind the South seceding, but today, of the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, and Hillary Clinton (and the Press is too controlled for me to blame ALL Hillary supporters, but as the three ex-Presidents of Mexico I'm now connected to will tell you, Bill and Hillary BOTH increased CIA/State Department narco-trafficking to profit Bush/Cheney/Kenan Families more than either Bush President could do). 

So like my friend Dr. Waldemar Salazar (now deceased), who was President Salinas's closest friend told ME, when they traveled to Puerto Vallarta while Salinas was Mex-Prez, and CRIED to observe the CIA narco-trafficking back then -- because they were powerless to stop it -- I sit in Wilmington, NC, able to PROVE the Clinton (and Republican) crimes, but many Liberal/Progressives REFUSE to believe things due to Cognitive Dissonance (and I used to support them both STRONGLY). 


So I blog on and on here, hoping to make a difference:http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx and do the best I can healing my own life

At least I taught the Local Law to respect me so I have NOT been thrown in jail and nuthouses time and again like happened here when I tried to move back to the States too early, 2011 - 12. 

ALL convictions and nut house commitments I have FORCED them to wipe from my record!!! BEST is all the writing material I have for a serious and humorous series of books on it all, and a major publisher that knows of the Kenan Family Crimes is interested in publishing me once Politics cools down a bit. 

So let me send this to you now, and while I LOVE that I've been back in communication with Wayne Gibson (Dr. Kennedy Shultz's "widower"), hearing from you reminds me I owe a letter to another teacher, Joyce Rennolds

I might copy you when I write her. 

Scott

THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN






So, today, I went to Benefits Management, Inc., under the ASSUMPTION that they PAID HEED to my warning to them last week -- and since I email ALL blog postings to Teri Motsinger, the owner and my agent, I expected to have a very sober look at my account today so we could figure out the best way to go from here.

What I published a week ago, one third the way down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/embarrassing-and-im-not-even-breaking.html.


Instead, different staff manned the window, and simply handed me my check, which I discovered was for $88.05, cut AGAIN, while the first two checks for this month were $110.71, REDUCED from my agreed upon, weekly allowance of $125.00, for FOUR YEARS NOW.

And the guy could NOT explain it, except that some months have five weeks, so allowances often are temporarily reduced -- something I understand, but why am I cut ADDITIONALLY???

I asked if Teri was in so she and I could discuss it, but she was out, and I left word that she needs to contact me TODAY, or I will have the Social Security Administration look into what is going on there, I having heard many OTHER complaints of clients, too.

If I don't hear from Teri today, I will ATTEMPT to set up an appointment with her, and if that is too difficult, I will go to the FEDS. While I'm HAPPY that so many of them in that office revere their Christianity, it FEELS LIKE my blogging about Christian Narco-Traffickers and White Supremacists in Wilmington is affecting how they treat me. 


I am NOT with them for Christian Counseling or Comeuppances-in-the-Name-of-Jesus, and if they continue this way, I will do all I can to LEGALLY destroy that business!!!



>>> OTHER MATTERS:




Image sent by my cousin Lena Ludwig Lapper, who lives with her husband Kay Lapper in Brighton, England.


It SUMS UP something gone down in the Consciousness of Americans!!!


The state of Nevada has received an official complaint from an unidentified person or persons and have announced an official criminal investigation. Remember, ...
See More

The state of Nevada has received an official complaint from an unidentified person or persons and have announced an official criminal investigation.  Remember,…
WWW.THEPCGRAVEYARD.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
How plausible and probable is this scenario?

Trump’s ‘Crooked Hillary’ label may stick … Donald Trump dispatched his Republican rivals by branding each one with an insulting but memorable nickname…
WWW.THEDAILYBELL.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
12 hrs
Sandra Beckham
“We accept the love we think we deserve.” 

― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Like
Comment




Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment