Thursday, May 12, 2016

Let's CLEAN UP a Few Things, SHALL WE???


Father Jon Emanuelson of St. Nickolas Greek Orthodox Church, Wilmington, North Carolina


Dear Father Jon,

My name is Scott David Kenan, now a resident of Wilmington. Most recently (until this past June), I lived in the Puerto Vallarta area of Mexico for most of 2010 - 2015 in Political Exile by help of Gen. Colin Powell’s people – partly because I know ALL ABOUT the narco-trafficking and white supremacy of my wealthy Kenan relatives, including the FACT that my own parents, with help of John Ehrlichman (Nixon’s top aide), set up the narco-trafficking in Wilmington when they lived here 1980 – 2000.

Today, it continues by help of District Attorney Ben David (an Elder at the “Kenan Cathedral”, First Presbyterian), Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine – at least 2011 – 2012, when I lived here homeless under the 4th Street viaduct, Mercy House Shelter, etc.), and Sheriff Ed McMahon, who had the NERVE to cry and claim he didn’t know his Deputies (with the CIA), protect the mini-subs unloading Powder Drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge, when I confronted Ed to his face, July 3, 2011.

Additionally, Wilmington Police FORCED my best friend Evan Fish in 2011 to jump to his death from the top of the parking deck by the downtown Library, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html – because he knew that my former employer in Georgia distributes all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, Alabama from Maine to Florida – but ESPECIALLY via Wilmington Politicians and Churches (Wilmington Christians are TOO CHEAP, so they had to raise money SOMEHOW!!!), Wilmington being for many years, now, the largest import port of illegal drugs in the NATION.

SAFFO seems to be a big name at your church, and let me say right away that NO ONE could have led Wilmington, balancing the needs of the people against the protections demanded by the Christian Drug Mafia, better than Bill Saffo!!! I have no beef with him.

I’ll get to my point.

While I was homeless here, it was WELL KNOWN on the street that The Good Shepherd (begun by a physician whom I knew at First Presbyterian), serves PRIMARILY as a Heroin Distribution System. I once (at the “King’s Breakfast” for homeless), spied “Whitey”, then a LONG-TERM resident of the Shepherd, cutting Heroin into small baggies in the men’s room of the Pine Valley Church of God – and alerted the Pastor to it.

And MANY churches stopped giving to the Shepherd because its staff has EMBEZZLED so much money from donations to it – to buy boats and cars for staffers there!!! But perhaps YOU were not aware of this.

My actual PERSONAL BEEF with the Good Shepherd is twofold:

1. In spring of 2011, I was able to rent an apartment here for a few months. Good Shepherd logoed vans would park in front of my house and hack my wifi and computer, and they actually posted an 8” x 11” poster in their main room that included a photo of my face from Facebook, and “WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE”. Three residents contacted me to warn me of this.

2. I had an undocumented Latino roommate, David Escalante, who WORKED for The Good Shepherd, but when he and two of his friends in the same situation DEMANDED they be paid (they never were), the other two were shot DEAD in the face, and David was told they would do that to him if he EVER expected to be paid again. David – in ABSOLUTE TERROR – made off for Charlotte under cover of that night, never to be heard from again.

So I am afraid I will NOT be able to go to your Festival (and all the years I lived in the Atlanta area I ALWAYS went to Greek Festivals – usually at Orthodox Churches). I will NOT call for a BOYCOTTING of your Festival this year – since it is too late for you to get out of that – but I will post this letter on my blog here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/lets-clean-up-few-things-shall-we.html.

And I will ALSO be emailing it to top management of The Good Shepherd – as well as Saffo Contractors, Inc., a few of your assistants, and then later, email it to my list of 100++ Press, Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders, Politicians – and Friends of Tennessee Williams, the playwright I worked for, getting to know the Kennedys, Reagans, and eventually the Sinatras who sold Bank of America to my distant Kenan relatives.

I wish you the BEST in having a great festival – but IN THE NAME OF GOD, you have GOT to stop supporting HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS!!!

Thank you for your consideration,

Scott David Kenan


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


* * *
Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hrThe Guardian


First serious public split revealed among commissioners over the release of the secret ‘28 pages’ that detail Saudi ties to 2001 terrorist attacks
THEGUARDIAN.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.


Claims he'll use the money against Hillary Clinton, Black Lives Matter and the state attorney who charged him with second-degree murder.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Well, ya DON'T SAY!!!


"This prick needs to be hung for treason!!!"
MOTHERJONES.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

"While Republican state leaders have complained about being 'bullied' by the federal government over House Bill 2, lobbyists in Raleigh tell WRAL News they and the businesses they represent are being bullied by state lawmakers seeking to silence business opposition to the new law.

"Lobbyists say they've been told – either directly by legislative leaders or by lawmakers' staff – that, if they or the businesses they represent speak out publicly against House Bill 2, they can expect retribution from House and Senate leaders.
"Legislation they want won't move, and other bills could actually target them."


Statehouse lobbyists in Raleigh say they and the businesses they represent are being bullied by state lawmakers seeking to silence business opposition to the new…
WRAL.COM|BY WRAL
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


Trump acknowledged that the challenge will be to sound somewhat less like Hitler without alienating his key constituency.
NEWYORKER.COM|BY ANDY BOROWITZ
LikeShow more reactions
Comment



.

No comments:

Post a Comment