Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Now That I've Been IV-Injected with Nuclear Drugs (and am hoping to "glow in the dark"), Stress-Tested, and Remain in SEVERE Nicotine Withdrawal -- There's No TELLING What I Might Type!!!


Can Loyal Readers GUESS which of my Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya NEMESES this is -- and WHY he's gone with a WHOLE NEW LOOK!!!


When we met, he claimed to be my FOURTH Kenan Cousin!!!!


More on that soon . . . 



>>> WHEN I RETURNED FROM THE NUCLEAR TESTING ZONE:




1. I went out to my meditation porch/New Hanging Gardens of Babylon to set a spell, and my neighbors behind me, the psychologist, his wife a physician at UNCW, and their two daughters were enjoying dinner on their patio.

I had just passed my landlady, who hearing I was still off the fags, WAITED several seconds until a party of what appeared to be three "stereotypical white-supremacist and Christian Drug-Mafia-profiting-from bitches" were right where they had to see. She hollered through a giant grin, "Well, smoke some of THIS stuff!!!", and HUGELY motioned as if smoking a joint.



What a CARD, my landlady, no???

Anyway, as I settled in to just relax a little, I felt awkward -- as we were too close not to make certain my presence was known. Then, one of the girls -- speaking loudly -- said, "Play 'New York, New York', volume number eight".

Miraculously, Frank began to sing one of my FAVES of his songs, so I leaned over, saying how cool that I came out for a minute and one of them commanded a smart phone, and took me back to my connections to Frank Sinatra's family.

Wanting them to have a family meal in greater privacy, I wished them a Good Evening at the end of that song and returned inside.

2. Somehow, a Republican Precinct Captain here in Wilmington, NC from a few years ago, who gave me "lip" a few years ago when I confronted him with his local Party's Narco-Trafficking Crimes, while I lived in Puerto Vallata, came back up, as people have been SEARCHING for him online, leading them to my blog:



Todd Dillon with his son, Preston



I didn't bother replying that the LAW doesn't CARE if confronting him (actually his Party), with Narco-Crimes is "harassment" in HIS book -- LOL!!!



Todd Dillon, today, shows evidence of "Christian Drug Mafia self-hardening", much like Prosecutor Alex Nicely (also rumored to be gay, but I have heard no evidence other than circumstantial):



Alex Nicely in old photo. He has in recent years 
CLOSED access to his photos on Facebook to me, where I had gotten a PREVIOUS "toughened" one -- also finding his connections to White Supremacists, including Judge Lindsey (McKee) Luther's husband, Evan, that no longer shows on my computer.


Evan and Lindsey Luther


The Immorality and Crimes of both Evan and Lindsey Luther are explained or linked to here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html


Evan was bragging on his Facebook Page about Christians needing to get together and SLAUGHTER all who do NOT agree with them, and even BRAGGED about the ARSENALS of weapons he's into. I ASSUME that much of it is in the labyrinthine basement passages and rooms in First Presbyterian Church 100 feet from where I write this, since Judge Luther is a Deacon, D.A. Ben David is an Elder, and County Commissioner Beth Dawson is ALSO an Deacon. Judge Jeffrey Noecker WAS a Deacon.



Assistant Pastor at First Prez in 2011 - 12 (now deceased), Jim Holderness told me that he and then Pastor Ernie Thompson PROUDLY protect D.A. Ben David's Narco-Trafficking and White Supremacy.


'Twas disgraced/resigned Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby (HIS wife eventually ran off with Realtor Todd Toconis -- a GENUINE heterosexual, which "wife" SERIOUSLY NEEDED!!!), and Miss Thom Goolsby CO-WROTE the NC Law that now allows Christians to stockpile arsenals in churches -- and any kind of carry to Christian Services (no other church is that WICKED!!!)!!



And today, protected by Kenan Family MoneyThom Goolsby -- rather than being disbarred and imprisoned for his financial crimes -- was appointed by Thomas S. Kenan III to the Board of the UNC SYSTEM.


At THIS point, I actually pity them all. They seem to have NO IDEA  what is coming to them.


>>> NOW BACK TO THE BEGINNIN':




This was Salvador Fuentes's Facebook Profile photo (https://www.facebook.com/salvador.fuentes.967), from early 2015, and here he was when I dealt with him and his CIA Controller, Luis Melgoza, in Puerto Vallarta, while there in 2010, and later from 2012 - 2015:



Sal with Luis Melgoza, also of the CIA, at their www.PVGeeks.com and http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/




FOR NOW, I will hold off on the conversations I had with TONS of people mostly at least fifteen years older than me -- as well as fun "Nuclear Staff".

Scott


Scott Kenan
My Kenan relatives based around Chapel Hill, NC control Exxon-Mobil and Hillary and Bill Clinton (and the Bushes and Cheneys). What SHOCKS here, is that a RELIGION is a major stock-holder -- WTF does a RELIGION have business owning STOCKS in Anything??? 

ExxonMobil investors worth $6 trillion, including the California Public Employee’s Retirement System and the Church of England, are backing the resolutions on climate risk. 

They worry that climate change might hurt the company’s operations, and that policies designed to curb global warming could soon make selling fossil fuels a losing game.


Trouble has been brewing for months.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment




Scott Kenan
2 hrsCNN
SHOCK!!!: My Kenan-Family-Controlled North Carolina and Gov. Pat McCrory are NOT part of this!!! 

Filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and obtained by CNN. Joining Texas are Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Maine, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Utah and Georgia

Two school districts in Arizona, one school district in Texas and Maine Gov. Paul LePage are also listed as plaintiffs.



The state of Texas will sue the White House over its new transgender directive in schools, once again pitting the Lone Star State against an administration they have relished fighting.
CNN.COM|BY THEODORE SCHLEIFER, CNN
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Scott Kenan shared a link.
9 hrsThe Guardian


Exclusive: 2001 intervention adds to evidence that oil company was aware of the science and its implications for government policy and the energy industry
THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY SUZANNE GOLDENBERG
Like
Comment



Mayor of Puerto Vallarta in 2010, who REFUSED to meet with me or support a Festival for Tennessee Williams's 100 Birthday Anniversary, Salvador González Reséndiz, was a member of the PRI/NAZI Party -- as is current Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment