Sunday, May 1, 2016

VERY SPECIAL THANKS to President Obama, Who FINALLY Acted "Not-Blackmailed", and Threw Hillary Clinton, Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer, and Jake Tapper UNDER THE BUS, Last Night!!! / My Brother Is NOT Up to Making Peace with Me, NOW.




Don Lemon of CNN, an AVID CHRISTIAN, flips the BIRD!!!







>>> AFTER ADDITIONAL CONVERSATIONS AND CONSULTING MY MOTHER AND SISTER JANE, I did the following, summed up succinctly in this note to my nephew Maxwell Andrew Kenan:



Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and a friend in Portugal, about two years ago.



"Cool blog Uncle Scott!!!

"Conn"



To make CLEAR that I did not change a word, I screen-captured this.

And what I came to realize last night after Mom told me what Mike had warned her about me, yesterday, is that Mike is too caught up nursing his resentments of thirty years ago, especially -- as well as what I did to Max about three years ago -- but ALSO had more than once PROUDLY told me he never reads my blog, because my mind is too fucked up, and he doesn't need it.

So Mike does not believe that I COULD ever have changed/learned from my experience -- which as I DID calmly explain in my message to him this morning, means he DENIES that God/Love has any Power -- at least in his and my lives.

Mike is also at a crisis point in his life, because his last child is launching into her OWN adult life, and Mike has never made his own personal friends -- except through Alcoholics Anonymous -- and spent nearly all his time teaching his children skills -- not just on the basketball, football, and baseball areas (which Mike has voluntarily helped coach), but on the gun-firing range and other places as well.

And as Mom said, "Mike is VERY protective of his kids," which he NO LONGER has a place being. WHAT will he now DO with his life???

Anyway, with the recent tragic death of my cousin Joseph Herker -- all appearances being due to a bad drug or drug overdose -- and with the ENCOURAGEMENT of so many Citizens of Wilmington, I need to focus on EXPOSING LOCAL (and larger), Political Corruption. This is SO MUCH more important than trying to solve old family hurts when Mike isn't yet ready to face them.

And so I CONTINUE to use my resources for Patriotic Ends. Not only are BOTH the Democratic Party and Republican Party ON FIRE, but so is Wilmington -- and it's ALL caused by people who WORSHIP JESUS, but REFUSE to follow his advice on how to Live and Love.


The ONLY Successful Coup d'Etat in US History was primarily caused by William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- and First Presbyterian and other White Christian Churches.


It gave the Democrats so much CONFIDENCE, that they passed all the Jim Crow Laws within the next two years.


And Southern Democrats continued it through Lyndon Baines Johnson -- and now Hillary Clinton:





Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment