Monday, May 16, 2016

Swingin' with Old Voltaire!!! / NHRMC and Benefits Management "Tower of Babel Meltdown" / RECORD HITS -- Due to LAST BLOG POSTING!!!


It is not enough to conquer; one must also know how to seduce. — Voltaire, “Mérope”




UNABLE to get a reply, yet, from Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc. (whom I left voice-mail for besides a message at the window this morning), and after my cardiologist's office called to say I need a Stress Test, two new medications (on top of four new ones already), not only did she claim they had sent me an email explaining it -- which I NEVER GOT, directly or through Epic Systems' "My Chart" system (but at that time I DID get a My Chart report on the sonogram of my heart, saying NOTHING TO REPORT TO PATIENT -- ONLY, these following things are ALSO true:

She knew which meds I am on, but NOT that the doctor she called for had halved the dose of one of them Thursday!!!

She claimed the sonogram showed my heart is pumping LESS blood OUT than it had in my LAST SONOGRAM -- I never in my life had a sonogram before. Then she said, "Than it should, I guess."

And checking "Billing" on My Chart, NO BILLS show at all (I paid cash the $150.00 Medicare A&B deductible, two weeks ago), so NO MEDICAL BILLS have gone to Benefits Management -- according to NHRMC Physician Group, all of whose doctors work in hospital-sized offices with waiting rooms the size of airport gates.

NO DOCTOR with NHRMC (New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group: https://www.nhrmc.org/physician-group) has had time to discuss ANYTHING with me -- and the majority of their time with me is intense on computers (not me), so intense you can't break their concentration -- then they RUN AWAY, as they are always LATE and OVERWORKED.

I do NOT blame the doctors for this abysmal care -- but they ALLOW IT despite their Hippocratic Oaths!!! And in Wilmington, they are nearly ALL CHRISTIANS, so breaking with Jesus's Teachings -- except "Physician, HEAL THYSELF"

Which to THEM means "Of POVERTY" -- because in Wilmington, the worship of JESUS is only of MONEY.



AND, it might interest you to know, that in the hour right after posting thishttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/hell-is-hot-but-wilmington-north.html, this morning, we TRIPLED my old record of recorded hits in one hour -- getting 657 hits in ONE HOUR, and we are ALREADY in record-for-day territory, with more to go!!!

SOME will be interested to know that I decided NOT to go to the Democrats' Meeting today MOSTLY because I want to run into a Party Officer (or Democrat who's locally elected) on the street to see if they can BE HONEST WITH ME AT ALL, before showing up at what is LARGELY a Festival of HILLARY CLINTON/REPUBLICAN PARTY/CIA/KENAN FAMILY narco-traffickers.

Especially, Democrats D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and un-elected Police Chief Ralph Evangelous.




The GOOD NEWS is that I spoke with my former high-school sweetheart, who was a Prosecutor in Pennsylvania, then got her medical degree and after years in private practice, worked for Epic Systems in charge of setting it up in several major hospitals -- and today consults on Privacy of Medical Records (my nephew is very successful working sales and consulting for Epic Systems, now, too).

In any case, she DOUBTS under the circumstances that I need a Stress Test, and is NOT SURPRISED at these absolute FAILINGS of NHRMC Physician Group, and said they LIKELY are over-medicating me.

I have an appointment with my Primary Care Physician Thursday morning, so I'll discuss ALL of this then with him.


Scott




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


A top Republican official said Obama’s full-throated praise of facts and evidence would surely come back to haunt Democrats in November.
NEWYORKER.COM|BY DOROTHY WICKENDEN
LikeShow more reactions
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs


Washington, D.C. - Providing even more proof that she is simply a puppet for the political elite, on Thursday, Hillary Clinton attended a $100, 000-a-head fundraiser…
THEFREETHOUGHTPROJECT.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment





.

No comments:

Post a Comment