Monday, May 2, 2016

Your CIA at Work!!! Amazingly, Actress Alison Fraser (who premiered the Tennessee Williams play whose one character is said to be based on me), was FLIPPED TODAY from AVID Bernie Sanders Support to Hillary Clinton!!! See HOW It Happened!!!


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/04/alison-fraser-delivers-gift-from-ethers.html



Chip Zien lists ONLY "The People in the Picture" as a FORMER employer (and NONE CURRENT)




THIS is PRECISELY how the CIA supports Hillary Clinton -- UNEMPLOYED people being PAID by SUPER-PACS, secretly or in the open:



Alison Fraser, here seen in front with hat, PREMIERED Tennessee Williams's In Masks Outrageous and Austere, and until just TODAY, was an avid Bernie Sanders Fan, but NOW writes that "Chip is always right", and when you go to Chip's page, it is mostly lies and vitriol against Bernie Sanders.


WHAT changed Alison Fraser's MIND???



Chip Zien should have his own Sunday morning talk show. A thoughtful, intelligent, informed man who is passionate about politics and basic human rights? I would watch.

Chip Zien
Have just watched all the Sunday morning news shows as I've done since I was about 15 years old... If there was even one policy question I'd be surprised. It's all process all the time, and therefore, an utter waste of time

(THIS proves Chip Zien's FROM-BUTT Intelligence -- LOL!!!)


Also, while it's fun to watch Obama roast the press with his characteristic wit and charm - will we ever see anyone like him? - this gathering of decked-out rich actors, over paid TV personalities, various bejeweled celebrities, "journalists" who want to meet rich actors, and, of all people, Bernie Sanders - is an offense to people struggling all over the planet, to the unemployed, to immigrants fleeing war, to those fighting global warming, to the under-represented seeking a voice, to women who don't have designer gowns let alone equal pay, to children who don't have enough to eat, to fathers clutching their babies on sinking life rafts, to those among us who are shut out. 

I'm obviously not saying there isn't enormous value in comedy and entertainment, but this event blurs the line between estates, between journalistic integrity and show business and cheapens everyone in the process. 
Forgive me for being such a curmudgeon, or as I like to call myself when people get mad at me - a curmidgeon (a shortish, sometime curmudgeon).

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments



Mark Richard Beautifully articulates inchoate feelings I've always had percolating in response to this event.
LikeReply13 hrs
Karl Wilder He is right!
LikeReply12 hrs
Alison Fraser Chip is always right Karl !
LikeReply12 hrs
Duncan Rogers Chip, if you check in on this, then you, like I, are not surprised that the last two most effective presidents were/are serious policy wonks. It matters, but it doesn't sell. In the Golden Age of American Journalism Les Moonves wouldn't even have a job in the mail room at CBS. He spits on the graves of men far greater and intellectually honest than he will ever be.
LikeReply1 hr
Susan Precourt Wohl I think so too.
LikeReply57 mins
Scott Kenan Well, yes, it is always a FREAK SHOW, but WE put the politicians into office and WE watch the shows that keep the trolls running News shows, so WE are to blame -- they are only SYMPTOMS OF US (like Trump is a symptom of Republican Party mentality)!!! 

At least, Barack Obama, often seen in gay bathhouses while an Illinois State Senator by friends of mine (and known to be gay in MOST other countries of the world), threw Hillary Clinton (and three top CNN Talking Heads), under the bus for her Goldman-Sachs HYPOCRISY that young people are NEVER going to buy. 

Readers of my blog know that my own family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericaCoca-Cola,etc., is Hillary Clinton's BIGGEST financial supporter!!! 

So it is UNDERSTANDABLE that Chip Zien, so TOTALLY into Hillary would DIS the whole party where Our President TRASHED Hillary Clinton!!! 

Read my own report on it and perhaps even Mr. Zien would like to discuss it. I'll copy this on Mr. Zien's page as well so he will DEFINITELY have that opportunity!!!


>>> IN AN UNRELATED DISPLAY OF HUMAN IDIOCY:

"Now Y'all See Why I Eat The Way That I Eat Now Don't Cha My People,Damn This Is Bad Mane For Real-Real My Soldierz WOW!"...-Unknown.


CNNews -  A 10-year-old boy who had eaten a banana his mother purchased at a Walmart in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was rushed to the emergency room due to fever,…
CNNEWS3.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan Given that anyone with a GRADE SCHOOL education (but not TOO high on drugs), can tell a FAKE CNN logo -- and KNOWS that viruses CAN'T grow like this on fruit, I must ASSUME that Cheryl Scribner -- like Revelation T. Johnson, is an agent of SATAN -- LOL!!!
LikeReply146 mins
Cheryl Scribner I guess I should have researched some more?
LikeReplyJust now
Scott Kenan If that is a QUESTION, I'd say "Lay off the Drugs, First!!!"
LikeReply16 mins
Cheryl Scribner don't drink or do drugs hon. I will try to not be so trigger happy in posting in the future.
LikeReply9 mins
Scott Kenan Well, then perhaps you are one of those GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS that plague America and drag her down!!! 

In any case, after TRASHING a famous Broadway Actress I know, I used this thread of yours for "light comedy" at the end of this posting which is emailed to over 125 members of the US Press, Law Enforcement, Politicians (including a couple of Heads of Christian Religions), and Friends of Tennessee Williams

I've gotten nearly 1,000,000 hits to my blog -- so far!!! 

Thanks for your being a "Good Sport"!!!



Randall Kenan shared a link.
11 minsPinterest


Paul McCartney Meets Women Who Inspired Beatles' 'Blackbird' - Two members of the Little Rock Nine visit singer backstage at Arkansas concert
PIN.IT
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan How interesting -- due to Randall Kenan's summer employer, via Sewanee Writers' Conference, was COMPLICIT with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI in murdering Tennessee Williams -- EXACTLY as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned TW and me on January 11, 1982 -- and Sewanee's associate, lawyer John Eastman, whom I knew well, was the first brother-in-law of Paul McCartney -- as well as Tennessee Willams's last attorney!!! 

Two years ago, I sent much evidence to the British Government, because Eastman ALSO ordered the murder of John Lennon to ENRICH Paul McCartney (which it did in SPADES!!!), and the British Government has opened an investigation into the CIA murder of John Lennon!!! 


In any case, Randall Kenan helped me ENORMOUSLY in understanding how RACIST and IGNORANT they are at SewaneeUniversity of the South, and I THANK HIM, from the bottom of my heart!!!



LikeReplyRemove Preview1 min







2 comments:

  1. Scott I don't drink or do drugs hon. I will try to not be so trigger happy in posting in the future. Enjoy your vulturous blog.
    ReplyDelete

.

2 comments:

  1. Scott I don't drink or do drugs hon. I will try to not be so trigger happy in posting in the future. Enjoy your vulturous blog.

    ReplyDelete