Monday, June 13, 2016

After Seeing the UNC-TV Program on Christopher Everett's "WILMINGTON ON FIRE" -- a Few Things:


It is NO SECRET that White Supremacist Christians of BOTH PARTIES are stockpiling arms -- largely in Christian Churches -- for the upcoming BLOOD BATH of those they don't care for. This is Evan and New Hanover County Judge (Republican), Lindsey Luther, who are BOTH at the center of this -- and it will be FAR LARGER than the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, begun in First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington -- and the 1898 event was LED by my Uber-Wealthy Kenan relatives.




Judge Luther is a Deacon at Kenan-Endowed First Presbyterian (100 feet from my office/bedroom, as I write this), and her husband Evan posted this on his Facebook Page with lots of photos of HUGE assault-weapons arsenals -- which he REMOVED after I blogged about it.


Disgraced and Resigned Republican NC Senator, Wilmington, Thom Goolsby sponsored the NC LAW that allows concealed carry in CHURCHES -- and stock-piling arms there.


Judge Luther won her FIRST ELECTION by about six votes, but the DEMOCRATS (who are just as corrupt here), did NOT demand a recount, which would have been AUTOMATIC in every other state I've lived in.



Jenny McCracken, who to my knowledge still sells pot and HARD DRUGS in Carolina Apartements where she lives, is TOTALLY CLOSE with Judge Luther, and ALSO knew ALL ABOUT the murder of former BBC radio and TV personality (retired) Colin Stuart Hamilton, head of Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, while I belonged to it.


JENNY knew about it and where they dug up the body five hours away, when NO ONE in Puerto Vallarta knew a thing. What I posted on this blog was picked up and published in Mexico by English language online News -- and soon proved CORRECT.


That is how TIED to international Narco-Trafficking these people are. Jennifer told me she gets HER orders from her Mormon Church.


>>> OTHER WILMINGTON OFFICIALS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF FIRST PRESBYTERIAN:

1. District Attorney Benjamin R. David (Democrat) -- an Elder:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

2. New Hanover County Commissioner Beth Dawson (Republican) -- a Deacon:




3. Judge Jeffrey Noecker (Democrat) until recently a Deacon.

4. Deacon-Judge Luther can be read about here: 

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html

* * *


I didn't want to post anything about the Orlando shooting for two reasons: 

1) I don't have anything new to add. 
2) The sad tributes on here are for show and don't actually do anything. 

However I feel compelled to address one thing that comes up after every shooting. Whether it's Sandy Hook, the church in South Carolina, Columbine, Boulder, Tucson, or anywhere else, I always hear the same incredulous narrative: "what's it going to take for us to do something about it?" 

This is such a misguided and useless way of thinking. Do you not understand that no matter which side of the debate you cling to, both you and those against whom you argue will use every subsequent shooting as proof of being right? 

If you disagree now, ten thousand future shootings will only make you disagree more. You guys do the same things every time and act surprised when you have the same argument each month. Neither side listens, budges, or compromises, and then everybody is surprised that nothing happens. 

Honestly, I wish you would all shut up about it. You just parrot the talking points that have been rehashed ad nauseum and exercise confirmation bias in proving your side. Then you call each other names and de-friend the loudest opposing voices. Then Facebook releases some stupid new feature and you post a video showing your friendship with your frenemy. 

You then forget the whole thing and repeat it all a month later. 

So I guess I'll just remind all of you of this in a few weeks.

Like
Comment
Comments
Warren Bucknam Best status I've seen about this.
UnlikeReply119 mins
Jessica Wallis I think there needs to be better gun control in the United States and that we have a problem. You're right that me believing this isn't going to change until something changes, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my sadness and disgust about what happened.
LikeReply17 mins
Scott Kenan Jessica Wallis ILLUSTRATES the problem very well. While I DO agree with her on all she wrote, the fact that she only does INEFFECTIVE things in the practical sense means that SHE -- like so many others of us -- is part of the problem

I myself continue working with General Colin L. Powell, Gen. Russell Honore' and three ex-Presidents of Mexico to BUST my Kenan relatives who founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and today control the world's LARGEST criminal org, Exxon-Mobil, as well as Bank of America -- and admit to being the largest support of the Ku Klux Klan and both Bill and Hillary Clinton

My Kenan Family was the LARGEST support for NAFTA, which allowed them to take a chain of local gas stations and a regional trucking company and make it the LARGEST trucking company in the USA, Canada, AND Mexico for years now, www.theKAG.com -- mostly hauling petroleum products (completely separate from their Exxon-Mobil), as well as being the WORLD'S largest supplier of ethanol, etc. 

And I can prove the Kenans are big narco-traffickers with the Clinton/Bush/Cheney group, as admitted to me by a retired Exxon-Mobil exec just a year ago. (CORRECTION: That exec told me about how the Kenans/Exxon-Mobil with CIA and Clinton State Department put Presidente Pena Nieto into power -- the Kenans getting the OIL, when he changed the Constitution, and ALL OF THEM getting the narcotics.) 

The WHOLE THING is tied together -- and under the Swastika. I grew up with swastikas on our dinner plates and among my parents' closest personal friends were Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and John Boehner's closest friend and co-strategist, Coach Lou Holtz

My mother had THREE one-on-one meetings with Pope John Paul II in Rome to get her orders. More on my blog:

 http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
Jessica Wallis Respectfully, you have no idea what I do other than voicing my sadness and disgust online. You don't know me so please don't speak about me.
LikeReply9 mins
Scott Kenan Jessica, you said NOTHING about doing anything that makes a difference or changes a thing. I listed what I am doing. The world and this thread, for that matter, is not just about appeasing YOUR ego, silly -- LOL!!!
LikeReply15 mins
Will Kilstein Scott: I sent an email to my local paper about this, but it was returned not deliverable. I'm afraid it was intercepted. Has this happened to anybody you know recently?
LikeReply5 mins
Scott Kenan Will Kilstein: Two years ago, while I was still in Puerto Vallarta in Political Exile with General Colin L. Powell's help, Wilmington, NC's Risk Manager told me what number my phone calls to him came in on -- and googling, it was one used to channel calls by the NSA

MANY of my letters have come back "undeliverable" but to perfect addresses, and many of my emails are never received. This might be my best nutshell of my situation, sent to a TOP Mexican Diplomat in the USA -- whom I had an affair with in 1983 -- LOL!!! 

He DID receive it, and it fueled President Vicente Fox's words against Trump. Fox worked as an exec of Coca-Cola (also a Kenan Company), before he was Mex-Prez:

LikeReply18 minsEdited
Mike Matthew Destroy all guns. Equip everyone with nerf guns. Chicago will be overcome by foam darts and suction cups. ðŸ’ª
LikeReply112 mins
Will Kilstein Thanks Scott. I knew something was fishy. At the same time I emailed the DIRTY Washington Post trying to expose the schemes of NRA favorite Barry Obama (DONT call him Barack), Mayor Martin O'Malley and his crew of old school Irish mafia papered my mailbox with Red Plum catalogs, and restricted my ability to put myself on the do not mail list.
LikeReply12 mins
Scott Kenan Oh, they FILL my mailbox with Christian Mags and Maternity mags -- LOL!!! 

I was also Tennessee Williams's last assistant and can PROVE IN COURT that my Kenan Family with Episcopal Church, Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered Tennessee Williams -- then stole his estate from Harvard, like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned on 1/11/82 would happen

I've also been invited to the White House by the Reagans -- and recently met Frank Sinatra's heirs who told me how they sold control of BoA to the Kenans -- who turned it NAZI

Patricia Sinatra even told me how Old Joe Kennedy got them to get the Gambinos to stuff ballots in Chicago, stealing the 1960 election from Nixon -- but Bush stole it from Gore, so Karma has already been appeased.
LikeReply2 minsEdited


Three months ago, George W. Bush assured Hillary NOT TO WORRY, she will win -- at Nancy Reagan's Funeral.




Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment