Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Email Just Sent to Jamie Lee Sutherland of Chicago!!!


Jamie Sutherland -- some years ago -- dressed for tennis!!!


June 8, 2016

Hi Jamie,

I was happy to see that you have moved to a new and better company. I suspect your life has improved all around – especially since the days of our encounters in Puerto Vallarta and later legal wranglings. My life is FAR better, too, I have the second floor of an 1850s Victorian in the toney center of historic Downtown Wilmington, North Carolina.

I’m still on Disability, converting to full Social Security next week, and also have some outside help. The one roadblock to my life is that false conviction Dahlia Saper got “for you” of LIBEL in Cook County Courts. I will work until I die, if necessary, to get it kicked out, as the Courts Inspector for those Courts told me would be EASY to do if I get to Chicago – in person – and then I “could make a fortune” countersuing all of you. But I don’t have the money, since there are always delays. I can’t do any normal banking – except at Bank of America -- and I don’t think my family controlling it had a thing to do with you and Wells Fargo in our conflict -- nor can I contract to do any business, like lease an apartment where they check records, contract to publish a book, etc.

As we both learned, neither Amazon nor Google Blogger BELIEVED that Court Order to turn over copyrights to you – Amazon wrote me that they SUSPENDED sales because there was a “question” about copyright ownership, and gave me six months to straighten it out, which, of course I couldn’t do. They then deleted the website, but sent ME all the royalties – not you.

I started a mirror blog, as the Order specifically named http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, but that one was NEVER taken from me. Even Bank of America claimed THREE times to have gotten the order from someone who told me political operatives had been playing games with his identity and phone number. See more in this letter I sent to Brian Moynihan, CEO of BoA: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/letter-sent-this-evening-to-brian.html.

Anyway, I’ve never felt you were actually part of this – and will not ask how you got connected with Ms. Saper (YOU might deserve compensation from THAT person – LOL!!!). Several people contacted me to say they found she had gotten her degree from a Catholic College by work lying on her back – and in my opinion – it SHOWS!!!

True, that I was angry when I moved to Puerto Vallarta and found you had listed your house despite telling me you would hold it for me to buy before 1/1/2011 – I then believing that since my agent had PROVEN she had had had film interest from three – without trying to get it – including the producers of all the Harry Potter films and legendary producer Scott Rudin, that I could sell movie rights by then, no sweat.

And you accepted my poster of the premiere production of Tennessee Williams’s last completed full-length play at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, A House Not Meant to Stand, with producer Gregory Mosher’s hand-written thanks for a what a huge help I had been – as collateral (to me, it being irreplaceable), to hold the sale. And since you did NOT value it personally, you lost it – so you would NEVER have accepted it, except for our deal.

But what showed me your true character, was that you did NOT hesitate to compensate me for it -- $350.00, as I recall, at my request. You ALSO told me you didn’t care that I blogged that you had seen Obama and Emanuel in your gay bathhouse, years ago – and THAT was a bigger problem for Saper and her allies than the other business, which I’d just as soon not bring up again.

We both know what happened, and neither of us can change that.

Also, ogre-like that I can sound in my blog, I’m actually quite reasonable, and Sheriff Ed McMahon, here, can tell you of his and my conversation of last fall in which I emphasized that I’m into HEALINGS, not punishments. You can ask him by googling his name/position, and easily finding his phone number and email address.

And, you and I worked together to YOUR satisfaction removing what annoyed you from my blog, and I thought it was then finished, but Daliah’s people RAN WITH IT, and of course I went “crazy” – which I literally was, then, due to what my own family had done to me with others.

Under the circumstances, I can see how you had no choice but to go along with them – but still, I was NEVER legally served, and tried in absentia (I still need to petition for a copy of the trial transcript to see how it was tried – and AWARDED beyond handsomely – without any defense).

Now, if I have to pursue this matter via the Courts, I will go for everyone’s financial jugular, but also for maximum penalties for Federal Felonies – since I can prove that Wilmington D.A. Ben David’s intern while HE had me in jail of many false charges – now all thrown out – was Ms. Saper’s lawyer while this travesty occurred. Daliah has been down to two lawyers for three years now – she had five, back in those days, so is NOT doing well.

Anyway, if we can work something out, it would save destroying a LOT of lives – mostly in Chicago, but here in Wilmington, too.

I propose that we find an agreement in which you get it vacated (I have let this word out previously, to encourage Mr. David and others to be willing to help you, perhaps – or at least not obstruct you), and I can LOCK both my blogs with passwords, that I would give you and some others, but keep YOUR CLIENTS from running into your name in my blogs – which must be a worry. I need to keep the material handy for my own research.

I expect I might go after Ms. Saper, and anyone she worked with out there, but NOT you. I will soon snail-mail you a copy of this by registered mail – to be certain you get it, and look forward to at least your acknowledgement of receipt and date by which you will answer me (that within a week of receipt of paper letter). If not, I will pursue the “unfriendly course”.

I will publish this first communication on blog – so that no one misunderstands me, but NOT further, friendly communications.

All best,

Scott David Kenan
XXXX
Wilmington, NC 28401

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX





.

No comments:

Post a Comment