Friday, June 24, 2016

Finally Getting Around to Writing Jamie Lee Sutherland of Ameriprise Financial -- and "Testosteroni":





>>> FIRST TO JAMIE:


Jamie Sutherland: I apologize for misunderstanding. This is how I expect to proceed in the future:

Fri 6/24/2016 10:13 AM
To:
CIA/NSA/Google Blogger KEEP DELETING the email addresses for Jamie Sutherland, 
"Rooster" Sutherland, Daliah Saper, and info at Saper Law!!!
jamie.sutherland@ampf.com;

roostersutherland@gmail.com
Cc:

dsaper@saperlaw.com;

info@saperlaw.com;

benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org;
Scott Kenan;
scoop@huffingtonpost.com;
editorial@nytimes.com;
breakingnews@starnewsonline.com


June 24, 2016

Hi Jamie,

Sorry, I had meant to write you sooner, but I have gotten far better connected to RESPECTED Civil Rights organizations the last week and been too busy to let you know that I am taking the “friendly option” of removing the false Libel conviction off the books.

I gave you some of the many reasons I felt you had been used by Fox News, Rahm Emanuel’s Chicago Drug Mafia (in conjunction with El Chapo Guzman, known to be or have been in control of the Emanuel Chicago Mafia).

As you know, although you were actually with Wells Fargo Advisors back in 2010, Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago Office, received the LARGEST FINE THAT YEAR in US History for laundering Drug Money – about $200,000,000.00. YOU apparently are not one of those proved part of that as you managed to get a PROMOTION soon after it. I have NO IDEA which Wells Fargo Heads rolled then.

But by your NOT responding, YOU have given up claim to having any Ethics at all. So be it. I will soon enough have you in Prison.

It was my mistake to think you would get honest without my being prepared to immediately go after you legally if you did not, something that will take a little longer to get into place and then ACT. And it is best that I have a lawyer handle ALL of this, as my knowledge of the Law is actually minimal.

I did not/have not contacted any of your allies in filing/prosecuting this Bogus Charge, but I will open-copy those whose email addresses I have in this emailing.

Additionally, since the ONLY ad that Tennessee Williams ever made, was a TV ad for American Express: Your Ameriprise Financial is a spin-off of AMEX years ago, as I understand it, the investment side of it, while what is now American Express Bank – and not only were they HEAVILY into narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta area in 2010, but when I confronted Sean Hannity’s, my mother’s and sister Jane’s good friend, Christal Presley, with her LIES about her Dad Delmar Presley’s PTSD (about to be published in PREMIUM space, then by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, then later by CNN), AMEX robo-called me after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night (always illegal in Georgia), to reduce my available credit by $25,000.00, leaving me $243.00 available.

Christal just wanted me to know she was TOTALLY CONNECTED to the NAZI US Government – with CNN and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, especially, protecting her – and AMEX and Wells Fargo, and Fox News/Daliah Saper, too.

And out of RESPECT for Tennessee Williams’s LOVE of AMEX and the Card, I will soon be in contact with top people at Ameriprise Financial – since AMEX did not respond well (at all, actually), when I wrote them about it. As you know my Kenan Family controls Bank of America, and I know a LOT about Wells Fargo Bank’s corruption, so can tell them all I know – out of respect for the memory of Tennessee Williams – and only mention you as a “coincidental friend”, since you got PROMOTED after all of that, not tossed or demoted.

Here is a link to those letters to AMEX and Delta Airlines, the latter, replying in a MOST friendly way, later!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html

Your being awarded in an action that was both illegal and unconstitutional TEN TIMES what you asked for -- and all my copyrights -- is something for the COURTS to decide, separately – since you suffered NOTHING AT ALL!!!

So the tables have now turned, and I suggest that ALL of you – particularly several lawyers associated with Saper Law, LLC – the biggest being Jeffrey Duncan, who had been District Attorney Benjamin R. David’s legal intern while Mr. David had me in jail five times on eight false charges in New Hanover County, North Carolina – now successfully DELETED from the legal record. Also Rishi Nair needs to “lawyer up”.

So let’s hope that SOMEHOW this is soon resolved, and it does not cost too much of your Treasure or your Freedom of Movement!!!

All best,

Scott David Kenan


>>> AND TO "TESTOSTERONI":

Thanks -- this is helpful!!! (Some money toward medical bills and advice on Medicare Part D.)

Now, I'll first need to find out the enrollment periods, and then look into details.

If you wish to rebut anything I've published on blog, I'm always HAPPY to publish -- unedited -- anyone's rebuttal. If not, I cannot take your protests seriously. It is entirely up to you, but best left to simmer down, in my opinion.

I have my FIRST meeting with a celebrated local Civil Rights Leader, today!!!

Hope your day is fulfilling, too.

S



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


The man believed to have set up and maintained the private server in the basement of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ’s New York home invoked his
POLITICSBREAKING.COM|BY KENNETH THOMPSON
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.


This is the biggest investigation we’ve ever published.
MOTHERJONES.COM
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.


The lingering effects of the economic crisis are creating obstacles for most families…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY KATE ABBEY-LAMBERTZ
Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.
11 hrs


Wow! James O'Keefe of Veritas couldn't have done this any better. Of course it's no surprise to see Hillary Clinton's corruption exposed -- in this case it's just one…
WESTERNFREEPRESS.COM
Like
Comment



.

No comments:

Post a Comment