Tuesday, June 14, 2016

PAST the "Tipping Point" -- and THEN Some!!!




Upstairs Lounge. Stonewall. AIDS. Pulse. 

Don’t EVER fucking tell me - or ANY of us - to turn the other cheek again. 

Because we already have. We have understood YOU and coddled YOU and your misunderstanding of what LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR means. WE have shown Love in the face of your hatred. WE have shown Love in the face of your fear. WE have shed blood and tears, and tears and blood to try to show YOU that you were hurting others, that you might LEARN empathy, compassion. 

You haven’t. 

You disappoint me, you disappoint us all. You still say hateful things. you still encourage hateful behavior, you STILL EXCUSE YOURSELF because you claim your words and your permission to let others say them isn’t the finger on the trigger. 

Wrong. Dead wrong. Upstairs Lounge, Stonewall, AIDS, Pulse wrong. Your words PUT the hands on the trigger. YOU. DID. THIS. “That’s so gay?” You’re goddamned right it is - this hurt, this anger…this rage - it’s all SO GAY

YOU have threatened my life, my love, my FAMILY too many times, hiding behind your misappropriation of what Love is and isn’t. And Love…is a verb. Love means acceptance. Love means sacrifice. Love is defending those who can’t defend themselves, caring, and compassion. 

And so, with Love, I accept that YOU will never change. With Love, I sacrifice my concept that you might learn and grow. With Love, I will grieve - grieve the dead and the dying and the painfully fallen and forgotten. With Love, I will defend those that Love. 

Upstairs Lounge. Stonewall. AIDS. Pulse. Created in fire. Born in a riot. Subjected to plague. Under live fire. No more. No fucking more. 

And you know what? Spare me the ‪#‎notme‬ bullshit. You allowed it to be said. Which means you allowed it to happen. You are COMPLICIT. I’m calling you out - and I’m calling on my brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and daughters and sons to call you out, too. 

You know who you are - and so do I, so do we all. The blood on your hands shows. 

Deal with yourself.



LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan At this past Sunday lunch -- after EVERYONE in America had heard about Orlando, an older man identifying himself as a "Minister of the Gospel of Jesus" yelled at me in front of 30 people -- after overhearing part of my discussion with an 85 year old Marines Vet (who was totally cool), that I am going to BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, and we almost came to fisticuffs, but being only 64 and 6' 11' tall, I restrained myself while yelling back to "FUCK YOURSELF with your CHRISTIAN HATRED!!!"

LikeReplyRemove Preview117 mins
JD Glass You've got to do what you've got to do. While I'm glad it didn't become violent (not what anyone wants), we have to call this shit out for what it is

And it is hate, plain and simple.
UnlikeReply115 mins
Scott Kenan I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and can also prove the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, CIA, and FBI murdered TW -- then stole his estate from Harvard -- like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us on 1/11/82. 

Also my Kenan Family, which today controls the biggest Criminal Org in World History -- Exxon-Mobil -- as well as Bank of America (Oil and Big Banks/Wall Street) ADMIT they are both the top financial support of the Ku Klux Klan and Hillary and Bill Clinton

You SEE why I had to live in Mexico in Exile for most of six years -- LOL!!! But after being held five times hostage by Drug Mafia (who all claimed to work with the CIA and Sec't. of State Clinton, then), and severely beaten five times, poisoned five times, and jailed and nut-house-committed here in Wilmington, NC many times when I tried to return in 2011 (all wiped from my record, now), I'm not afraid of facing ANYTHING!!! 

My letter to an old boyfriend of 1983, now a top Diplomat of Mexico in the USA:




Scott Kenan shared a link.
20 mins

Berniecrats Are California Dreamin’ The California Democratic primary is tightening as uncounted ballots favor Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. At press time, there…
UNIVERSEPOLITICS.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment








.

No comments:

Post a Comment