Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wrapped in GARLANDS of Jasmine, We Take a Needed BREAK from the "HOT AND HEAVY", Today!!!


This Wilmington House is on Fifth Street -- right near my home!!!


>>> BUT FIRST TO CLEAN UP SOME OF "YESTERDAY'S BUSINESS":

1. I have NO IDEA, yet, if Bird is enlisting in the US Army.

2. My landlady, Gold Walker, cannot access her email, because her son (without warning her), upgraded her computer to Windows 10, and did NOT set it up to access her email. I couldn't figure it out and she will have to get her computer guru over to fix it.

"Testosteroni" is in a similar boat, but HE has an old computer still on Windows Vista, so he can get and send email from it. BOTH of them have email addresses associated with Time/Warner Cable, which was SOLD a week ago, although that email continues to work, and THAT email system is just ODD!!!

3. I know that I guessed that Feron Celia's first name was a shortening of "Interferon", http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/all-descendants-of-slaves-who-are.html, but googling this morning, I found out WHOM she was named for:




Feron is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character usually appears in comic books featuring the British superhero team Excalibur, of which he is a former member.



The CIA/NSA hackers have gotten to my computer, again, messing with the above formatting, even making the text jump ALL OVER my input page so I couldn't put the cursor where I kept attempting to.

What I had typed that OFFENDED THEM so much, was that since the Celias pay their rent on time, are NOT destroying property, and have NEVER actually harmed me, I HOPE the father and daughter REMAIN as "TOP-NOTCH LOCAL COLOR".


And they are GREAT at "Sexual Humor" -- LOL!!!


>>> I WILL PASTE IN PHOTOS OF MY VISIT WITH MOM AND SISTER JANE (for Memorial Day Cook-Out) -- AFTER some NEWS:





Scott Kenan shared Mark Dressel's photo.
2 hrs
Mark Dressel
Lol. At least they acknowledge the truth finally.. ðŸ˜‰
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Michael Thomas Ford
5 hrs
Interviewer: You’ve been making music out in the gay scene for a really long time. Have you seen the scene change in any ways that you find to be noticeable?
Stephin Merritt: Yeah. Everybody died.
I love this man so much.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment


This sounds like GOOD NEWS to ME!!! 

“They don’t know that if it takes crucifixion, we will stand in line before abandoning our faith and our belief in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,” he said. 

“So if we are going to stand, now is the time and this is the place.


Gov. Phil Bryant blasted the "secular" pushback to his state's controversial law.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CURTIS WONG
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Believe it or NOT, Reader, MY LIFE has been defined by the Traitorous Crimes of my Kenan Family!!!: 

"Ari Beser’s life has always been defined by his grandfather’s participation in World War II. He is the grandson of Jacob Beser, the only U.S. serviceman aboard both propeller planes that dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945."


“I have been able to build relationships with the survivors, not just listen to their stories," says Ari Beser.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment
LOL!!! And they do it FOR JESUS!!! 

F'in', GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS!!!


Warns of violence if Democratic president appoints liberal judges to Supreme Court.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like
Comment
GOOD NEWS for ALL -- except the Christian, White-Supremacist, Narco-Trafficking KENAN FAMILY of North Carolina, which controls Exxon-Mobil!!!
Like
Comment

>>> FAMILY PHOTOS:




Me and Mom -- with Dad's flag from his casket on mantel.



Jane and I



A WEE SHRINE in Mom's dining room shows her devotion to Roman Catholicism, Weddings, her ONLY Catholic-practicing child, Julie (taken at a Meyer Family Reunion -- but NOT this one: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html).


AND, that "Bluebird of Happiness" melamine dishette, is what I was LOOKING AT BUYING (then did), in the BASEMENT of Neiman Marcus in Lenox Mall, Atlanta, when I FIRST heard the voice of Col. Dottie Newman -- and we INSTANTLY CLICKED, she then taking me under her wing and inviting me to give a presentation at her Book Club on http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/

When I presented the dish to my parents in early 2010, they did NOT grasp that I ALSO told them that ONE DAY, I would bring them the REAL "Bluebird of Happiness".


Would that be ME???


I did NOT take this photo of nephew Max, but either he or Connor posted it on the internet so ALL COULD SEE how my brother and sister-in-law brought their kids UP!!!




Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment