Friday, July 1, 2016

AGAIN Mailing My Letter to Sen. Richard Burr to Sen. Thom Tillis -- with Help of Deanna in Sen. Tillis's Raleigh Office!!!


This is Brian Joseph Abolins, 29 years old, of Woodstock, Georgia. I've got a GOOD STORY about him, which I'll tell in a minute.


>>> MY COVER LETTER TO SEN. TILLIS:


Senator Thom Tillis
1694 E. Arlington Blvd.
Suite B
Greenville, NC 27858

July 1, 2016

Dear Senator Tillis:

My name is Scott David Kenan and I have lived, this time, in Wilmington, NC for the last year after returning to the USA after living the most of 2010 – 2015 (with a period in Wilmington 1/1/2011 – 4/30/2012), in political Exile in the Puerto Vallarta area of Mexico by help of Secretary of State Colin Powell’s former Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dottie Newman. I was also the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, attended a White House party on invite of Ronald and Nancy Reagan, and knew most of JFK’s sisters and their husbands, as well as Jackie Kennedy Onassis, rather well.

I also know Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold my Kenan Family Bank of America -- and they told me how they assisted Joe Kennedy in stealing the election for JFK from Nixon.

I wrote this letter to Sen. Burr, and hand-delivered it to his Wilmington office three days ago, also mailing, by tracked mail, a copy to you. However, my copy to you was LOST by the Post Office and Deana in your Raleigh office said I should try again, mailing to you in Greenville. You should also know that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. featured it at the top of his “Ring of Fire” website for at least 13 hours, so it has been seen by much Press.

This letter is not easy for either Democrats or Republicans to read (I’m actually non-partisan, if registered Dem.), and I have proof that Deborah Ross, Gov. McCrory, Roy Cooper, and Sen. Sanders, Sen. Burr have received it – and so should you.

We have to heal our country by finding our shared values – and stop all this childish bickering!!!

I thank you for your consideration, and I am ALWAYS at your or any other American Politician’s service, willing to testify under oath and possessing MANY documents, screen shots, etc. to prove my points, going back to the mid-1970s.

God Blessed America – and it is TIME we started to appreciate that and ACT LIKE IT.

All best,

Scott David Kenan

XXX
Wilmington, NC 28401

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


The letter to Sen. Richard Burrhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-nc-senator.html



>>> THE OTHER NEWS OF THE DAY:

1. Vance Williams still has not called me to help him with a Policy Statement regarding the Sheriff's List of Wilmington Gang Members. Either he's being deliberately distracted, or he's been just too busy.

2. The little hottie, Richard Sirianni, running http://www.nctransporter.com/, who was so eager to connect with me in the group supposedly for the ARTS, "ALIGNABLE", has NO INTEREST in my arts experience AT ALL!!!

Given his "regulation" knit cap of Wilmington Drug Mafia in a photo meant to look PROFESSIONAL, I have serious questions about WHAT he transports, but no proof of anything:



Richard Sirianni -- from his Professional Profile

4. I had a very long conversation with "Christine Marlowe Busch", my old Pennsylvania high school sweetheart, who after being a Chester County, PA Prosecutor, returned to school and became a physician, then after years in private practice, was in charge of installing Epic Systems in major hospital chains, before becoming a top consultant on Privacy of Medical Records.

One thing I was telling her about was how IMPOSSIBLE it is for people to understand the DEPTHS my political enemies go to to discredit, jail, or nut-house commit me -- to say nothing of the dozens of attempts to kill me I've TRIUMPHED over. All this because my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh is America's Top NAZI, and my siblings are at least Mind Controlled -- if not consciously part of this.



Me and Mom only a month ago

Christine remembers only seeing Mom ONCE, despite the fact that we dated for a year and a half, and that was when she flew down to Miami Beach, where we all (SEVEN of us -- summer 1968 -- actually 1967, I believe), stayed in one room in the Cadillac Hotel, SARDINED into two King beds and a roll-away -- because we were "poor" and Dad had stayed there compliments of the Navy in WWII for a period of "R&R". Christine thought Mom was nice and rather wonderful.

And she AGREES that the whole trick is to APPEAR NORMAL and ABOVE REPROACH.

You see, I had NO IDEA of this despite our dating so long, but Christine's mother used to drop her for the day -- many times -- when she was a young girl, at a Public Insane Sanitorium, telling Christine she is INSANE and would live there one day.


I KID YOU NOT!!!

And she never said anything to ANYONE about it -- because she thought EVERYONE'S parents were that way, which is what I thought about MY family with the Swastikas on the dinner plates and Daily Beatings. We were such DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS, that I figured ALL CATHOLICS grew up this way.

But here is an interesting thing that I've always just thought was coincidental -- but might not be: a couple living in Christine's neighborhood -- and close friends with her parents -- told me they were CLOSE friends of "Coop" in South Bend, Indiana -- that being George A. Cooper of YMCA Camp Eberhart fame. Coop was the adoptive father of my Aunt Patricia (Hahn) Meyer, who always kept her birth-name "Hahn". And it was Aunt Pat who assisted my mother in murdering her husband and my Uncle, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, after his daughter Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, then Larsen (now a widow), married a JEW -- as well as was becoming known to be gay, something Uncle Bob told me TWICE, that he actually was.

The "Life of George Cooper" lists "Pat Meyer" as a contributorhttp://www.campeb.org/alumni/Life%20of%20George%20Cooper.pdf

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html



Mom's handwritten notes on how to use Lithium Carbonate to induce Diabetes, were made about 1978, at least two decades before Mom worked with a Veterans Hospital (now closed) in Lower Mississippi to MURDER Uncle Bob.


I still possess the ORIGINAL, today!!!


Also, I remember that my parents and Christine's parents had at least one long meeting, so who knows???


And when I knew Jan-then-Opperman in Atlanta when she was based there as an American Airlines Flight Attendant, her life was a DISASTER and the big THUG of an ignorant White Guy -- and BIG NARCO-TRAFFICKER -- had moved in with his daughter and her infant -- TRASHED THE HOUSE (animal and human feces and urine stained ALL the carpets).

I nearly KILLED myself helping Jan move out, and months later, when she got transferred to Chicago, her son Ian Opperman also helped.



Ian Opperman and Andrea Opperman (Jan's kids from her marriage to Kim Opperman, and Andrea HAS converted to Judaism), Bill Larsen (who had a terminal illness when Jan married him -- a way to get her some money), Jan, and yet ANOTHER drug-trippin' Christian WHORE -- there ALWAYS being curvaceous Christian Drug Whores around the Meyer Family gatherings!!!


>>> WELP, I'M RUNNIN' OUT OF ENERGY, SO WILL TREAT BRIAN JOSEPH ABOLINS, BRIEFLY:

He and I and some of his friends got into a long back-and-forth on Facebook yesterday, soon moving to private messages between Brian and me. He admitted he is just a very "nasty young man" who likes to "f*ck with people's heads". He is from Cherokee County, Georgia, is all WHITE, and is NOT affiliated with the Cherokee Nation, which he claimed to be a CHIEF of on Facebook:



In the end, he offered to send me photos of his bare chest and "Floridian peninsula", but did not do it, BLOCKED ME, and then DELETED one of his comments on this blog. He deleted the SECOND one here: 


2 comments from herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-mysterious-case-of-half-gnawed-old.html

  1. Hello, Scott. We see you. We hear you. And we're glad. We're going to be sending you a package this month. Be sure to open it when you're alone. Turn off all electronic devices before you open it. We're very glad. Very happy to see you soon.
    ReplyDelete
  2. Well MERCY ME -- should we have the cameras readied???
    ReplyDelete
    1. Replies









      1. Only if they're made out of old shoe boxes, pencils, and disposable film. What part of 'turn off all electronic devices' don't you understand? Fuck it. We're sending it to Enrique and Barack's secret wedding instead.
        Delete

* * *

>>> AND I DECIDED to mail my mother a copy of my letter to Senator Richard Burr, so she can better understand me. I have NO IDEA if she reads this blog on the iPad she uses.

I just know that my brother Michael William Kenan told me NOT to use Mom's email address, which is reserved for him and others, only, to use. Sister Jane had given it to me by accident.



And "Testosteroni" gets the LAST WORD.


I just received a FED-EX package of a pair of shorts from him, so he's not TOO ANGRY with me, no???


Scott




Scott Kenan shared a link.
46 mins


State says it will be unable to meet the court-ordered deadline of July 21 in the lawsuit Citizens United brought seeking some emails of ex-State Department officials.
POLITICO.COM


LikeShow more reactions
Comment





.

No comments:

Post a Comment