Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Congratulations to New California Superior Court JUDGE Dean Hansell!!! / I FIRE My Dentist at Community Dental Due to COMPLETE Disrespect of Me!!!


Dean Hansell

Email just sent to Dean:


Hi Dean -- and to think we spent a month sleeping (chastely), together in a double bed in western Tennessee while working for Justice in 1972. Perhaps we shared dreams.

And you set up (but did not attend), the first Gay Group at Denison, that I ran with and led with James Anderson (recently found living in Seattle, but wanting total privacy), and Bert Bennett (now a married with children psychologist in Winston-Salem -- his family the leading regional Shell Oil distributor while my family continues to control Exxon-Mobil, etc.).

I have kept up the fight and this very detailed letter to Sen. Richard Burr, I have proof he received, as has Gov. McCrory of NC, Sen. Sanders, and Sen. Tillis is scheduled to receive today, his office being closed yesterday:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-nc-senator.html

And from herehttp://bcc-la.org/people/dean-hansell-appointed-for-judgeship-in-the-los-angeles-county-superior-court/

Today, California Governor Jerry Brown appointed Dean Hansell to serve as a California Superior Court judge in Los Angeles.
A noted community leader, Hansell has been a litigation partner at Hogan Lovells for over four years, specializing in complex litigation and class actions in the consumer protection, insurance and reinsurance, labor and employment, privacy, environmental and government regulatory fields. He was a former Assistant Illinois Attorney General for Environmental Control and a prosecutor with the Federal Trade Commission. He also served as a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles from 1997 to 2001.
Known for his community service Hansell served as Chair of the Los Angeles County Citizens Oversight Commission on the Sheriff’s Department Working Group and serves or has served on the boards of the Library Foundation of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Police Foundation, California Bar Foundation, Los Angeles City College Foundation, Denison University, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health and the Los Angeles LGBT Center. In addition to serving as Police Commissioner, he served as Commissioner of the Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension Board and the cable television commission (the Board of Information Technology Commissioners of Los Angeles). Hansell is the co-author of the leading treatise in the United States on reinsurance law called The Law of Reinsurance, and 15 book chapters and articles.
Hansell, a native of Salem, Ohio, graduated with a Juris Doctor from Northwestern University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Denison University. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa, the Chancery Club, Omicron Delta Kappa (national leadership honorary) and Phi Delta Theta. He is also a Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation. Among the awards he has been presented are the Distinguished Service Medal from the Los Angeles Police Commission, the inaugural winner of the Founders Award from GLAAD, the Co-President’s Award from the LGBT Bar Association of Los Angeles, the Alumni Citation from Denison University, the Humanitarian Award from the Liberty Hill Foundation, the Pro Bono Award from Asian Pacific American Legal Center (now Asian Americans Advancing Justice) and the Herman Humanitarian Award from Congregation Beth Chayim Chadashim.
“I am really excited and honored about taking the bench,” said Hansell. “I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges and rewards of being an attorney and a partner at Hogan Lovells. It is nice to conclude that when I was wrestling with whether to become a rabbi, a park ranger or go to law school that I made the right decision (although there are moments when some extended time in the woods was very tempting.) This next chapter fulfills a dream I have had since law school to one day become a judge. I only wish my parents and grandparents were alive to share this moment.”

* * *


First of all, I want to make CLEAR that I have NO PROBLEM with my actual dentist:



Dr. Charles Schein DMD

Dr. Charles Schein is originally from the rural Central California area and now resides in NC with his wife and three young boys. He received a business administration degree from the University of San Diego, which he used during his marketing and advertising career in the sports and homebuilding industries prior to returning to dental school. Dr. Schein received his doctorate from Loma Linda University Dental School located in Southern California. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentists and North Carolina Dental Society. He enjoys being at the beach with his family and shooting hoops with his kids.
The problem was that when I arrived for my appointment for an examination and cleaning -- after making it VERY CLEAR to the staff the LAST time I was there, that I am NOT interested in getting into their "in house insurance program", of paying something near $280.00 for a year, including two exams-with-cleaning, and then UNDISCLOSED DISCOUNTS on any additional work, because they told me the cleaning and exam would be about $100.00, even though I have only THREE natural teeth left, plus the roots of two that anchor a permanent bridge, so they must be X-rayed.

This is NORMAL DENTIST BILLING FOR CLEANING -- as those of us with few teeth have been ANNOYED BY for many years -- I HAVE TO accept it. And it stands to REASON that if have only THREE REAL TEETH (or even five), that less $200.00 for two cleanings, the discounts I would get in a year are likely not as much as the remaining $80.00, so it is a BUSINESS DECISION to take that risk.

But they started right in, saying they had to sign me up for their "insurance", and when I told them AGAIN what we had discussed, the woman told me that I would have to sign a RELEASE before they could do what we agreed.

I looked at her like she was crazy: What horrid thing can accidentally happen in a simple exam and cleaning???

"It's a release that Dr. Schein will NOT fix any other problems he finds."

That did it. Every dentist (and NONE ever had me sign a release for ANYTHING), I've ever had, let me know what they found, fixed it on the spot after we discussed it -- or scheduled a later appointment if it was too time consuming.

I blessed all those WHITE-ASSED, CHRISTIAN, REPUBLICAN BITCHES OUT -- but due to children being in hearing range, the WORST I said was that "You ALL can go to Hell" for their disrespect, and at least one of them hollered back even LOUDER than me, "And YOU, go to hell, TOO!!!"



The MARK of a God-Hating Christian, is that they never HESITATE to say or do ugly things -- in the name of Jesus (whether they include that in remarks or not).


These people are simply ROBOTS, having nothing against me, personally, but ADAMANT that I would NOT be treated as an individual with individual needs.

I'm sure I can find a reasonable dentist ELSEWHERE in Wilmington!!!


I wish I'd been sent this BEFORE I went to that office -- and it EXPLAINS the behaviors of my immediate Criminal Family -- as well as of MOST of Wilmington's Political and Religious Leaders:





Scott Kenan shared Gene Morgan's post.
1 hr
PERFECTLY describes the tricks of my immediate family, and the God-Hating Christians of BOTH Parties who control the Narco-Trafficking and White Supremacist Governments of both Wilmington and North Carolina!!!
Funny that the Repubs / Conservos can't see this unfolding in front of their eyes:


Gaslighting is perhaps one of the most insidious manipulative tactics out there…
THOUGHTCATALOG.COM|BY THE SMART GIRL'S GUIDE TO SELF-CARE

Like
Comment


US Troops Protecting and Harvesting Opium/Heroin in Afghanistan, 2014.





At President Obama's FIRST inauguration, George W. Bush SPRUNG ON HIM that they had all the goods on his having a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to Man's Country private gay baths, as well as that he had used Rev. Jeremiah Wright's CALL-BOY SERVICE -- which is ONLY for married black men in the HIGHEST POSITIONS (mostly Politicians and Clergy).



This is the ONLY REASON the USA invaded Afghanistan -- the Taliban had nearly STOPPED the USA's NECESSARY ILLEGAL HEROIN


And the Bush/Cheney/Clinton PROFITS!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment