Saturday, July 16, 2016

In My Effort to Now Support Peaciness -- Hole-Heartedly!!!


Well, with my NAZI mother's (and the Catholic Church's), favorite, Mikey Pence, on Trump's ticket -- and at least the ACLU getting ready to impeach a President Trump ASAP so that NAZI Pence becomes the President, I am going to TRY to suspend my condemnation of anyone who actually SUPPORTS either candidate -- AS LONG AS they ONLY do it by tearing down the OTHER candidate.

NO nice things allowed to be said for either -- but ONLY in SUPPORT of their candidacies. 


I'm SURE I knew what I MEANT.

One can praise Hillary for her beautification of Arkansas, for instance. Trump, for his wife's FINE NIPPLES!!!




And here is an example of how I have MODERATED my VEHEMENCE!!!:

Comment
1 Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan Crooked Gene Morgan KNOWS that both Clintons are big narco-traffickers with my Kenan Family, but I have just decided that ADDICTED CHILDREN is better than DEAD CHILDREN (via Trump), so I WON'T accuse Gene of being a GOD-HATING Christian!!!



Oh GOODY!!! 

Just like Obama promised to close Guantanamo!!! 

End a coupl'a Middle East Wars (BIGGER, now, no???)



I ain't fallin' for that Democratic BS again (or Republicaneither)!!!~



The amendment is part of a series of proposals to increase transparency in campaign funding.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like
Comment
TO BE CLEAR
, this photo is what I do NOT look like, today!!!

Or previously.


Like
Comment



Like
Comment









Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment