Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sen. Thom Goolsby's Law Office Has CLOSED / Narco-Trafficker Logan Has MOVED / Bill Clinton Asked Donald Trump to Run to Promote Vladimir Putin (alleged)!!!

Leaning out of a 68th floor window makes my legs tingle and my hair go all Bride of Frankenstein. Thank you @petershaerf for the opportunity and the picture! — with Peter Shaerf.








This morning, I learned that the "Ring of Fire" website that FEATURED my letter to NC Senator Richard Burr (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-nc-senator.html ), is NOT affiliated with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.s group, and because of my blogging, changed the top of the page (with the DISCLAIMER), to the ABOVE image, instead of this one:





My original blogging of thishttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/06/my-letter-to-nc-senator-richard-burr.html

1. And to tell you very quickly, last night I went past "Logan's" apartment, and his balcony facing Dock Street (at Fifth), has been stripped BARE, which it NEVER has been before. I sent him a text asking if he's moved, but no reply.

Twenty-year-old (and HOT "eye-candy") Logan was involved in marijuana and hard-drug trafficking with my old roommate Philip Rosario, who has been at the center of Narco-Trafficking and Whore-House Running in Wilmington for thirty years, told me he works often with Father Robert J. Kus and Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary's Catholic, and claims to "have the goods" on District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- so that Mr. David will NEVER prosecute Phil.

And when I caught them not only splitting up a pound of marijuana in my apartment -- and BOTH smoking CRACK, here, I kicked Phil OUT!!! To my knowledge Phil still works at the Drug-Front Betsy's Crepes restaurant on Front Street as a dishwasher.

Phil always told me that Logan was STUPID, and rather than making lots of money and getting out FAST, is too greedy and will get caught. Logan told me of his unbelievable early life of abuse in a criminal family, so what OTHER LIFE can he know???


And Logan is ALL COVERED with tattoos, so that he CAN'T escape his PAST -- and he's only TWENTY years old!!!



Logan is as HOT as Eminem (but thinner)!!!

I just got a call from another young white male, who said Logan DID move away, and he now has that "pass-around" just-buy-some-minutes phone: (910) 616-6151.

2. For months now, I have watched former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby's office SHRINK down to one woman employee, the "lean-to" sidewalk sign never put out anymore, and TODAY, the Law Office signage is now all gone, too.





3. Now LOOK AT THESE STORIES -- could Old "Psychic" Jeane Dixon (as seen here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/returning-to-atlanta-i-see-that-evelyn.html), actually have been CORRECT that it is COMMUNISTS hiding in our Government (although I still think they are closer to Adolph Hitler).

A MAJOR article on Slate this morning ties Donald Trump to Vladimir Putin, as his STEALTH BOT to destroy Western Civilization -- and as EVERYONE KNOWS, it was Bill Clinton who FIRST urged Trump to RUN this year!!! 




Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs



Vladimir Putin has a plan for destroying the West—and that plan looks a lot like Donald Trump. Over the past decade, Russia has boosted right-wing popu ...
SLATE.COM

Like
Comment

And there is this from Huffington Post, as well: 
Interesting also, because about three months ago, the Grand Wizard of the Klan in California sent out an email to ALL Klan members nationwide, that he had INSIDE INFO that Hillary Clinton is the "Stealth Adolph Hitler", and to FORGET Trump, and vote Hillary!!! 

Then, when I went to this site (link is in comments), I got a box on top to chose between going to their DONATIONS site -- or to simply click, "No, I'm a Bernie supporter," which I clicked and was no further distracted

Now what do YOU think of THAT???

WTF?!!!!!

FBI Discovers Hacker Guccifer Missing From Jail, Whereabouts Still Unknown http://www.whatdoesitme…
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM

Like
Comment


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


Many Americans have had trouble trusting the Clinton's for various reasons, but right at the top is the infamous “Clinton kill list”. The list features the names of people…
AWARENESSACT.COM


Like
Comment

4. And look at THIS -- LOL!!! I don't even want to bother detailing AGAIN the troubles I had in Atlanta in 1990, after I documented the MASSIVE movement of hard drugs through Stone Mountain Park behind my home, delivering the evidence SEVERAL TIMES to not only Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office, but CNN's Headquarters, as well.


Scott Kenan shared a link.


Gingrich, a finalist to be Trump's running mate, leaves a trail of bankruptcies, lawsuits and unpaid debts.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER


Like
Comment

I was SOON in Dekalb County Jail on FALSE CHARGES, and under Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter, soon FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate after my parents met a few times in Chambers with Judge Hunter.




Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment