Sunday, July 17, 2016

To Complete Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's Plan -- by Order of the Catholic Popes -- Greek Orthodox Reince Priebus will Put Roman Catholic Paul Ryan into the Vice Presidency!!!



Wow, from a diversity standpoint Paul Ryan's selfie with the Capitol Hill interns is whiter than Provincetown and a whole lot whiter than the America they want to rule...I mean represent

And they clearly don't see that as an issue

Here's to hoping they stay so oblivious through the election. (h.t. Stephen Macias)

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Given that my NAZI mother engineered the ACLU to impeach Trump as soon as elected President, Reince Priebus just GAVE AWAY that Miss Paul Ryan will THEN be moved up to Vice President!!!

Bless his HEART!!!

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus appears to mix up Governor Mike Pence and House Speaker Paul Ryan during an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper.
CNN.COM
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Sandra Beckham
7 hrs
“In a weird way I must have loved my little collection of hurts and wounds. They provided me with some real nice sympathy, with the feeling I was exceptional...What a special case I was.”

― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Like
Comment




Best Film I ever SAW!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment