Friday, August 5, 2016

Hot New Pit Available in My Neighborhood (at least for a "sniff")???


WHOOOOOPS!!!


I actually meant something more like this:




>>> OK: FIRST TO DISCLOSE IS THAT OUR CONVERSATION ABOUT POLITICS WAS "OFF THE RECORD" (where it will remain):

For a looping, nonsensical discussion, a male (younger than me), beckoned me over from a walk down a street, and it's fair to say that what I had reported about his Democrat-operative girlfriend is that she really is just that -- and I'd better just leave it there.

Here is my report of our original meeting, but I must WARN YOU, it also has my "bad experience" with Julia Boseman's auto-scalping (financial) apparatus on the web: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/julia-boseman-of-wilmington-north.html


But this fine fellow -- who BLESSEDLY has more chest hair than BOTH my roommates put together -- let me know that he knows I like to ogle his body, and he likes that. Well, perhaps he's just a tease -- but I BET I can figure a way to at least get some SNIFFIN' IN!!!

I BET that would guarantee he doesn't get into "too much trouble" (if ya see what I'm sayin'):



Ventilating Jesus's Armpit (people rarely washed back then, so odors were FAR STRONGER)!!!







Some ladies prefer "The Cigar"!!!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment