Thursday, January 26, 2017

A WEE PROBLEM for the Narco-Trafficking Mayor, Police Chief, and District Attorney of Wilmington, North Carolina: Freedom and Justice March by Black Panther Party This SUNDAY!!!




ALSO of particular interest to those following how my Kenan Family -- NAZI Episcopalian Narco-Traffickers (I was raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings), who control Exxon-Mobil, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, the Ku Klux Klan, most of the Republican Party and the Clinton Democrats, etc. 


What UNITES these "in appearance only" differing camps is that they NARCO-TRAFFIC together with Christian Churches.


The Kenans and "Christians" are taking over not just the United States but as MUCH of the world as possible under the:







ROUGH for top Kenan Family exec of our Exxon-Mobil Rex Tillerson, no???: 

“It’s the single biggest simultaneous departure of institutional memory that anyone can remember, and that’s incredibly difficult to replicate,” said David Wade. 

Then suddenly on Wednesday afternoon, Kennedy and three of his top officials resigned unexpectedly, four State Department officials confirmed. Assistant Secretary of State for Administration Joyce Anne Barr, Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Michele Bond and Ambassador Gentry O. Smith, director of the Office of Foreign Missions, followed him out the door

All are career foreign service officers who have served under both Republican and Democratic administrations.


All are career foreign service officers who have served under both Republican and…
WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY JOSH ROGIN

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Anyway, I need some time to compose a letter I'll hand deliver ASAP to organizers of this Black Panther March, detailing what I know about my own family's cause of the 1898 Insurrection with First Presbyterian and other White Christian Churches:




And this March seems more about the more RECENT "Wilmington 10" incident (I haven't studied it yet, so know nothing about who caused that):




So with the GOAL of lowering tensions and bringing people TOGETHER to solve our problems so we ALL can live together cooperatively and in relative, anyway, Peace, I will detail what I know and can prove in Court (or almost), about corruption in this town, including:

The fact that when I came back to Wilmington in June 2015, most told me that the narco-trafficking in town had gotten WORSE since I left in 2012, but is more UNDERGROUND and hidden from the public -- and the town DOES look much cleaned up on the surface. They said that the mini-subs STILL had been delivering powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge as my friend Deb Baratta had not SEEN, but the unmarked CIA and CIA-corrupted New Hanover Sheriff's Department Deputies THOUGHT Deb had seen as she crossed that bridge on foot. 

They RAPED HER multiple times, DRUGGED Deb, booked her (this is her mug shot), then threw her into The Oaks Mental Ward (while I had illegally been committed there then by Judge Sandra Ray and my crack-addicted roommate of the time, Brenda McKnight and her CRACK dealer, Gerald Austin Wynn).

Deb was put on drugs so she FORGOT ALL that happened and today only remembers that she and I knew each other. She was FORCED to leave her $200,000.00/year job as a top scientist in the Research Triangle over it too!!!

All this is detailed FAR MORE, many places in this blog.



Deb Baratta

Judges Chad Hogston and Lindsey Luther ALSO seriously violated both the Law and Constitution in dealing with me because of what I know of narco-trafficking in Wilmington.

Sheriff McMahon is NOT the problem here -- he has NO CONTROL over the CIA corruption of part of his Department -- but Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smoked CRACK daily in 2011 - 12 while I was here, in the house owned by the uncle of a friend of mine. I don't know if he smokes it now or not.

Mayor Bill Saffo's Saffo Family Mafia -- centered in New York City where an acquaintance of mine worked for Bill's uncle there for 30 years, Bill's uncle running it and according to my friend, gives Mayor Saffo his orders -- is something everyone told me 1.5 years ago I would be KILLED if I didn't stop talking about then, but in RECENT MONTHS, Wilmingtonians are now telling me THE WHOLE TOWN KNOWS THIS and has just been afraid to talk about it until I started YELLING about it in this blog.

Wilmington is SICK of these God-Hating Greek Orthodox and other Christians making money by addicting our children and others to their drugs!!!

District Attorneys Benjamin R. David (Dem), and his brother Jon David, D.A. (Rep.) on the other side of the Cape Fear River, BOTH are huge in narco-trafficking and BOTH are actually Republicans -- although Ben David has also had his boyfriends, his wife Stephanie worked INTIMATELY raising funds for and strategizing with Republican Senator Lamar Alexander -- and Mitt Romney.

And of course, they will like to hear all the backstory of the RACIST and NARCO-TRAFFICKING actions of my Kenan Family -- and much of the PROOF of it all I have gathered.

ONE DAY we will live together in Peace -- but we MUST be honest about WHERE Wilmington's current problems come from: BOTH Political Parties and FAR TOO MANY Christian Churches -- and THEN we can decide WHO to trust in the FUTURE to bring us back together again.

REMEMBER, Ben David and Judge Luther are BOTH Elders in the most racist church in America: First Presbyterian Wilmington -- the church at the center of the Wilmington 1898 Insurrection that has my Kenan name ALL OVER IT. And THIS is the MEME Judge Luther's husband -- with similar ones too, all of which he removed from Facebook after I first blogged about it -- consider to represent the LOVE of Jesus Christ!!!:





Ain't Evan Luther and his wife Judge/Elder Luther just the HEIGHT of GOD'S LOVE???








.

No comments:

Post a Comment