Friday, February 17, 2017

JUST for the Legal Record: Part of My Communications with "Kellsey Anderson" of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, Georgia, TODAY!!!


"Kellsey Anderson" (the "Hot Homo" seen in this photo from his Facebook Profile), is actually NOT LIKELY Mike Massicott, but someone close enough to Mike to have his cell number.


1. Mike is not so STUPID as to do this (nor as ungrammatical). Same is TRUE for Patrick Stansbury (whom I am nearly TOTALLY CERTAIN has been doing at least MUCH of the hacking of my computers -- especially recently).

Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller told me that Patrick told her these things in early 2010: A. Patrick had hacked all his employees' computers and directed all MY emails to everyone's TRASH or SPAM -- automatically. B. That he worked with my parents (William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan to put me in a mental hospital or jail -- or to MURDER ME, if that wasn't possible).

2. "Ted" Daniels and Gene Paulssen (sp?) have too much "class" to do this crap (I think).

3. Gerry Flynn and her husband Joel Miller have this bad grammar, etc., but I doubt would harass me now.

4. Lee Gosney MIGHT be dead, and if NOT, he DEFINITELY would do this -- but it COULD be failed Wilmington, NC Republican candidate for Mayor, 2011, Justin LaNasa, who ALSO (like so many at Pentagon Publishing, Inc.), also has a "cabin in the woods" -- his in western North Carolina, where then former New Hanover County Commissioner Republican Brian Berger was CAPTURED by Law Enforcement -- surrounded by Justin's arsenal of heavy and light guns, grenades, etc.



Justin LaNasa sometimes dressed casually while running for Mayor. This taken in front of his Hardwire Tattoo parlor.



Kellsey Anderson
You and Kellsey Anderson aren't connected on Facebook
Went to Hibiya High School
Lives in Palm Coast, Florida

Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey
call me 404-843-3254
You accepted their request.
Scott
Scott Kenan shared Bruce Scapier's post.
Yesterday at 1:46pm ·
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and shoes
‎Bruce Scapier‎ to The Kitsch Meow
February 13 at 10:37pm ·
Captions welcome
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
Comments


Daugherty Darrell
Daugherty Darrell http://bustednewspaper.com/nc-court-records--kenan--scott--


North Carolina Court Records: Kenan Scott
North Carolina Court Records: Kenan Scott
BUSTEDNEWSPAPER.COM
Remove Preview · 23 hrs
Kellsey Anderson replied · 11 Replies


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan So sue me -- LOL!!!
Like · Reply · 21 hrs
Scott Kenan


Scott Kenan So there have been FIVE PEOPLE in four months who STOLE Wayne Gibson's Facebook Identity, and Wayne told me they HACKED HIM, too. WHICH of these criminals did you get the "Low Down" from???
Like · Reply · 21 hrs


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson if you call Mike Massicott or pentagon publishing again I will reveal your deep dark secrets. especially the ones from your childhood.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Hide 16 Replies


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan I did call them again, so REVEAL!!!
Like · Reply · 5 hrs


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan Call Patrick Stansbury at Pentagon Publishing -- I just left him another VERY long message!!!
Like · Reply · 5 hrs


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson what do you like his deep sexy voice message greeting?
Like · Reply · 5 hrs


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson dont ever call ext.1262 again, EVER
Like · Reply · 4 hrs · Edited


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan I just left Mike Massicott a LONG message on ext. 1262, including how unfortunate that we never had sex since he told me how he LOVED being the center of a "Manwich" of anal activity. So YOUR move now -- LOL!!!
Like · Reply · 4 hrs


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson I just left Benjamin David a very LONG message to call me. I have information on Matthew Andrews and Evan. BBWYL
Like · Reply · 3 hrs · Edited


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan Thanks, I think!!! I'm not sure who Matthew Andrews is/was, but COOL if you knew Evan Fish (I never had sex with Evan, either, but he offered to let me "oralize him". I did NOT, because I knew he just wasn't gay -- and I RESPECTED and loved him too much as a friend to use him as an object)!!! I cannot google up a definition for "BBWYL".
Like · Reply · 3 hrs


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson be back with you later
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson what is your beef with Mike?
Like · Reply · 45 mins


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan I would discuss that in Court, not with a Facebook "friend" on a false ID -- LOL!!!
Like · Reply · 28 mins


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan I just called the number you sent and Mike Massicott answered it live. When he knew it was me calling, he would not speak.
Like · Reply · 22 mins


Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey Anderson because you think Patrick and pentagon owes you money you are going to make up shit about them being gay?
Like · Reply · 17 mins


Scott Kenan
Scott Kenan People's sexuality is not a crime nor has it anything to do with crime. RAPE is a crime whether straight or gay. No one's sexuality has anything to do with this -- LOL!!!


But it's a GOOD STORY. Everyone at Pentagon Publishing thinks Mike is gay, and everyone knows that Patrick nearly raped Gerry Flynn years ago (but also stared at my crotch INTENSELY AND MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE the first time I was ever alone with him, but NOT after that).

Many people thought Mike got a lot of favors for letting Patrick suck his dick, but I don't know if they still think so. Crimes are the narco-trafficking and Patrick BILKING me out of 90% of the $38,000.00 Patrick owed me for stock buy-back -- only because I was DESPERATE for money then.

I STILL have Patrick's email agreeing to the original price that he cut to the $3,800.00 he ended up paying me, after then immediately, AGAIN, cutting to $380,00 and then $0.

And remember, it was only twenty minutes after Patrick fired me for knowing his secrets of drug distribution (the ones I discussed in person with Gen. Russel Honore' in 2015, who knew ALL ABOUT my distant Kenan relatives being totally part of it). Patrick fired me, claimed that NO ONE liked me -- and my immediate family HATED ME, and then suggested that my ONLY option was suicide.

Minutes later, Officer Nunn of Stone Mountain showed up at my house having gotten a call that I was in danger of IMMEDIATE SUICIDE -- LOL!!!

He and the other officer left my house LAUGHING with me about it. And I have printouts of that entire email thread as well as it electronically on separate hard drives.

Patrick does NOT want to deal with me in Court. I'd BANKRUPT him -- HA!!!

Is he still living his life for Jesus and claiming to be CHRISTIAN???
Kellsey Anderson
Kellsey
this has been really fun and you have beyond a great sport, I have to go away know but i will be back in another form soon, poof I am gone,
Scott
LOL!!! Have fun, Mike!!!












.

No comments:

Post a Comment