Thursday, March 16, 2017

Air Force One Just BUZZED 6' 11" ME -- on the Martin Luther King, Jr. BYPASS of Wilmington, North Carolina (I was driving to Costco, where others reported having seen her, too)!!!



To begin with, the plane was on so LOW an approach that it was THAT that I only -- at first -- noticed, wondering if it would make the runway. Then I noticed its livery -- HIGHLY recognizable, but by then, and considering I was also negotiating the traffic, when I looked again to be CERTAIN, it had left my field of vision and I could not see if the front "popped up" and it was a 747 -- or another model that the State Department also uses.



The "Werewolfian" Eric Trump and his wife Lara Yunaska have a house here on Wrightsville Beach, and the Trump Family has been spending as much in a MONTH on taxpayer-funded travel, as any previous President spent in a YEAR!!!


And HERE is what I did about it:


Scott Kenan Well THANK YOU Bob Jones!!! NO WoNDER my Mexican doctors recommended I drink three shots per day for my heart's health -- but American doctors look at me like I'm crazy to have believed it (they must have been thinking "Carolina Fire Water")!!! 

Hmmmm -- I wonder if this will end up in my blog today -- old grade school and high school friends have been in the FOREFRONT of my writing lately . . . and a bottle of Tequila is on my shopping list for today (now that I'm no longer taking pain relievers for being thrown from a crosswalk 12 feet by a truck a month ago -- and had oral surgery, TWO days ago) -- HA!!!

The FIRST part of the above parenthetical clause was a BOLD-FACED LIE!!!

LikeReply4 hrs
Anne Marie Swartz Wow! Good to know, thanks for sharing Bob!
LikeReply17 mins
Scott Kenan Also, since writing my above comment, I drove to Costco and was BUZZED by Air Force One landing here in Wilmington, NC -- PROBABLY just one of that fleet delivering Trump's "Werewolfian" son, Eric, who with his wife Lara, has a house here on Wrightsville Beach. Still it was rather AMAZING!!! 

Also, I bought a bottle of Tequila Reposado, 100% agave from Estado Jalisco, where I lived most of five years until June 2015 -- in Political Exile with General Colin L. Powell's Chief Protocol Officer's help -- because I know of my Kenan family's crimes -- NOW including putting Donald J. Trump into power!!!
LikeReply7 minsEdited


(I'm trying to CUT BACK on the "Jelly-Bean Writing".)



Scott Kenan shared George Takei's video.
4 hrs
Unfortunately, between my Kenan side (that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, most Republicans and the Clinton Democrats), who put TRUMP into power -- and Mom's Meyer side (that raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and LOTS of top Republicans planning with my mother and several Catholic Popes that Mom has known personally), we ALMOST have gone back to NAZISM as the government of the USA -- but NOW, people are waking up and KILLING my Kenan/Meyer Family's plans for the FUTURE of the USA -- and I'm making PEACE with GOOD Catholics and Christians (which some of them are)!!!
5,456,166 Views
George Takei added a new video: Surviving Auschwitz.
May we never repeat nor forget the horrors of the past.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


New discoveries about the human mind show the limitations of reason.
NEWYORKER.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment


Scott Kenan shared Looper's video.
5 hrs
LOL!!! But if you actually demonstrate a knowledge of English grammar, then you are LICENCED to break it for EFFECT!!! Lazy minds that don't know and use grammar correctly -- which would cause them to be BETTER UNDERSTOOD -- had better WATCH OUT -- as EDUCATED people take the USA back from the ignorant Christian/Republicans -- LOL!!!
Who GIVES A SHIT if it's a crime or an illness??? THE CATHOLIC CHURCH first allowed many clergy to engage in it, then COVERED UP THEIR CRIMES, and NOW some ASSHOLE Cardinal thinks the perpetrators should NOT be punished since they are ill and NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Is the COVER-UP from the Pope through the Cardinals and Bishops ALSO an illness???
What SATANIC person believes these assholes anymore???
Scott


JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A South African cardinal who helped elect Pope Francis this week has told the BBC pedophilia is an illness and not a crime. Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier, the Catholic Archbishop of Durban, told BBC Radio 5 on…
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment




Scott Kenan shared Jim Lockard's post.
5 hrs
Jim Lockard
What one greater expression of Love can you do today?

Do it!

LikeShow more reactions
Comment


Sadly, I'm still under the influence of OPIATES (after oral surgery), so CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for the CONTENT or ORGANIZATION of this POSTING!!!


Scott








.

No comments:

Post a Comment