Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ah, a BREAK (brief???), in All the Wilmington and Washington DRAMA!!!

Phoenix Bird in Wrightsville sky 6/3/2017.

Special omen, I would say……


I got my car insurance bill, yesterday, and despite my fender-bender accident two months ago, my insurance is only $2.00/six months higher than half a year ago!!!
Hardy-har-har-HAR!!! How PRECIOUS!!! 

I was outside that convention, but had NO IDEA that McCrory was also speaking, as I focused on Kellyanne Conway and Wilmington native, Lara Yunaska Trump -- and was screaming at NAZI/Christian Republicans, and THEY charged me several times with FISTS UP, until their wives prevented them from being charged with ASSAULT, as they PROVED their Christian LOVE -- LOL!!! 

My last report on that in comments below:







This inspired me to search for a shirtless photo of my LATEST Media Crushee, Ari Melber of MSNBC, and I found that NO ONE can find a shirtless photo of him, and he is NOT KNOWN to have had any girlfriends -- nor is he known to be GAY!!!




I have DIBS on him, and I am 6' 11" -- and will STOMP anyone trying to get him before I do!!!



And I look BETTER than this NOW.


CONFIDENTIAL TO "THE ROMNEY": I'm only kidding!!!

Incredible brutishness...


BuzzFeed News reviewed more than 50 reports of school bullying since the election and found that kids nationwide are using Trump’s words to taunt their classmates.…
BUZZFEED.COM|BY TALAL ANSARI
The crowd leans toward real estate insiders, family friends and C-list celebrities, such as former baseball slugger Darryl Strawberry and reality housewife (and bankruptcy-fraud felon) Teresa Giudice.


Donald Trump is one of the least charitable billionaires in the world. Eric Trump is far more altruistic. In a clash of values, the president directed hundreds of thousands of…
FORBES.COM

>>> MY EMAIL TO MY NEPHEW, CONNOR:



   
42 min ago
Connor: a few quick questions: 


Hi Connor,


For some reason I could not check your LINKED-IN connections, like I can everyone else's. As I bet you have heard, I found Max had connected to a TOP NAZI who worked intimately with my mother and Jane (even in their homes), so I contacted Max's employer to warn them their company MIGHT be getting involved in something evil and traitorous, but I hoped it was somehow innocent. NO ONE would tell me what happened after that, but I no longer found Max listed on his company's website.

Since I can't find YOUR connections -- and you seem smarter anyway -- getting out of that engagement to the rich girl next door to Bebe Rebozo's old house in Key Biscayne, that got your parents so FURIOUS with ME, as if I have anything to do with any of those people!!!



Bebe Rebozo entered the White House by a back door under a false ID for years -- to make love to Richard Nixon -- their handwritten love notes having even been PUBLISHED, but the Christian CIA has made it HARD to google that info up in the USA!!!


Anyway, if you answer this email today (before midnight), I'll not call your company's Legal Dept. to check it out, since the Justice Department is on Ruth Anne's ASS -- BIG TIME, now.

1. Did Max get fired?

2. Are YOU also connected to Christal Presley?

3. Do YOU think I caused a REAL problem by calling Max's company?

4. Are you HAPPY?

5. Do you have an active romance?

6. If so, why have you never shown it on Facebook -- or other such media -- like every straight man and woman does?

Thanks,
Scott



Connor, standing, spent six months in S.E Asia with his best friend, a few years ago, and is now 30 years old.



He had a lot of fun with Wildlife!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment