Monday, June 5, 2017

Joseph Christopher Spagnolo, called "Joey Spaghetti" on Wilmington Streets, My Live-In Lover Early 2012 as well as TOP Rogue US Special Agent Killing for Local Drug Mafia, Was Seen Today by ME -- on Third Street!!!





>>> BUT FIRST, MY EMAIL TO LAWYER BRIAN M. WILLIAMS:






Brian M. Williams was previously elected to co-chair the Communications Committee of the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys (NCADA). As co-chair, he was responsible for the quarterly publication of the organization’s newsletter, The Defender.


Dear Mr. Williams,


Although Ms. Heisser at ESIS did not mention she was now copying a lawyer, I saw that she has brought you into this. A couple of weeks ago, she claimed I was making a THREAT when we had a phone conversation right after I first heard from her, when no such thing had happened, I just had challenged her that I would sue ESIS if they don't consider what my pain and suffering actually WAS -- I don't believe this was in one of her emails to me -- she's SMARTER than THAT!!! This has happened many times to me particularly by Christian women who HATE homosexuals -- and logic and fact based people such as myself.

Since you are in Raleigh, you no doubt know of my family and how we put Donald Trump into power to get Russia's Oil, and replace the Constitution with Swastikas and Klan robes. A recently retired exec of Exxon-Mobil I met in early 2015 told me how the Kenans with Rex Tillerson put President Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency, and I have spoken over the years with Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty (Price) Kenan, James Graham Kenan and his nephew Gregg Loomis, who TOLD ME that the Kenans hate only Jews more than "niggers" -- and of course the majority of Kenan males are gay. Hardly a secret in NC!!!

THAT is why a top State Department official I've known well since 2010, asked me to send ALL my blog information and more on the crimes of my family, and they are shared with top people in the Justice Department -- WHY Donald Trump is falling so fast now. Yes, I am getting credit for that. And I am now associated with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke, giving THEM info, as they knew almost NOTHING about their source of greatest funding, and I have been "taken under the wing" by Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, spending much time with them, they being major Duke donors.

From what I understood from her emails today, Ms. Heisser does not want to disclose HOW pain and suffering is converted into a financial compensation, which my former attorney, Mr. Mason, got me VERY confused about with TWO different stories. I'm copying Bruce, too, as he's SMART, and has a GREAT sense of humor. Also, it appears that the attachment I sent Ms. Heisser is NOT being put into the legal record, but it explains a lot of the context of this case that she apparently expects to be able to ignore. NOTHING happens in a vacuum, like Trump's tweets DO affect Court Rulings on his Muslim Ban, and other matters, so here is a link to my posting that info on my blog, which passed the 1,000,000 hits mark half a year ago: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/05/attachment-just-sent-to-spectrum-cables.html.

Anyway, I hope we will not all end up in Court over this. I'm not a lawyer, but my good friend Dean Hansell from Denison U. who co-founded the first gay group there with me in 1972, then soon co-founded GLAAD, was Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, won Michael Jackson's mother her biggest case against record companies, and was recently appointed to Superior Court in Los Angeles -- and other noted lawyers do give me advice, if not rep me.

Thanks for considering all of this, and I hope ESIS and I can soon come to a fair compensation.

Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> AND OTHER MATTERS:

NO response from my brother about the message I left him regarding my phone call with Mom, this morning. Perhaps I really WILL have to include him in the Federal Racketeering charges we are building.

I was depositing my check at Bank of America in the drive thru, when I saw Joey Spaghetti bicycle right in front of me heading south!!! It takes TOO LONG to finish that, and he had disappeared by the time I got my card back, but I figured I could find him on Facebook, Mug Shots, Court Records, etc., but I cannot.

And then, I realized that while Joey was the MOST FEARED of the Drug Trash in Wilmington while I was homeless here in 2011 - 12, the JAIL RECORDS first showed his arrests, then Sheriff McMahon IMMEDIATELY erased them, in cooperation with the Narcotics-Selling parts of our Government. At THAT time jail records kept everyone ON for a few months after a person was released -- as I discovered tracking my OWN records and those of Robbie Trahan. Today, they disappear right after the release.

Joseph Christopher Spagnolo (whose actual original signature I have witnessing my first apartment lease in Puerto Vallarta -- still in my possession), is 6' 4" tall, claimed to be then 48, born in California, but trained in swamp survival in the bayous of Louisiana, including swimming through alligator-and-snake-infested waters -- then recruited into the US Special Forces. He was MORE SCARY to me than ANY of the characters I was held hostage by the five times near Puerto Vallarta -- including another Special Forces guy who went rogue, Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas, who had built all the "ObamaHaters" websites that CNN ranted about but claimed NO ONE could figure out who OWNED, which I discovered by simply googling in a minute or less -- LOL!!!

Ben Shields ALSO got hepped up on Meth and spoke at length on the phone with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Whispering Pines Drive in Raleigh, several times, with Mom telling Ben how to psychologically terrorize me -- twenty minutes at a time.



Anyway, without rewriting this blog, here is a link to ONE of the old postings mentioning Mr. Spagnolo (who even at his age had to have sex up to SEVEN times per day -- and he was GOOD AT IT)!!!:




Well, that's ALMOST it for now. I remind EVERYONE that all blog posts go to the Justice and State Departments -- as well as to Thomas S. Kenan III's key assistant, Steve Armstrong, at Kenan Management in Chapel Hill.


NEW info has come in within the last couple of hours: 


Dannielle Edmonds, mentioned in today's earlier posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/if-i-ever-told-you-what-i-really-think.html, left comment that I then responded to:

2 comments:

  1. Wow you only put what you wanted, typical blogger. As I told you in the message, that you didn't even quote all the way through. I was going MIA so I could write chords to the new lyrics that I came acrossed. But this blog has nothing to do with me. As I've read through it as its all mixed up not making any sense. But thank you for the publicity for my music. Much appreciated. New music to come out this next month and if you would like for me to find the comment you left on the page about LGBT lifestyle more then welcomed to find it for you.:)
    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping us build the case against you, Dannielle!!! You said you were going OFF INTERNET AND COMPUTER -- but here you are!!! BTW: How did your face get so twisted??? Was it congenital, or were you in a bad accident???
    ReplyDelete

See what I mean about her face???


Sammy added you on Messenger. Add him back to reach him quickly when you want to chat.
Sammy Smith
Sammy
Hi. I had a question about your blog.

You accepted Sammy's request.
Scott
Ask away!!!

Sammy Smith
Sammy
It was in regards to your piece on Carla McCall.
Sammy Smith
Sammy
I'm just wondering if she screwed you over as well.
Scott
She got me kicked of Facebook for a month. She is a narco-trafficking prostitute for Jesus, and was fucking my former roommate, whom I kicked out for being a HUGE narco-trafficker with the Mayor, District Attorney Ben David, and Christian Churches -- LOL!!! I now work with the US Justice and State Departments and we almost have all these people -- and some ministers -- in PRISON -- HAHA!!! "Revenge is MINE, sayeth the Lord!"

Sammy Smith
Sammy
She clear my Girl Scout troop accounts. Walked away with thousands. She got arrested for felony embezzlement but had the charges lessened. The girls were left with pretty much nothing to show. She runs a Facebook page for families in need with hundreds of members that appears she may be helping some but selling most of it. She scams to get by I guess. I see she has some recent charges for stealing a car or something.
Sammy Smith
Sammy
Punch in her name followed by mugshot for proof.
It appears to look like she may have had a charge for something around the time she became a GS leader in 2014. I'm still wondering how she managed to pass a background check through scouts. Had they caught it, the girls may have not suffered by her poor choices.

Scott
Actually, I was wrong and someone else got me kicked off Facebook, but the rest is true. I now work DIRECTLY with the Justice and State departments to get Trump out of office, my Kenan Family put him in. I will pass all this info to the Justice Department who is looking into her associate Haston Lavern Caulder VERY deeply, and last night I got a message from Haston's sister Marsha Caulder claiming that Carla McCall is one of the NICEST people on Earth -- LOL!!! Thanks for the GOOD STUFF!!!
Sammy Smith
Sammy
Really? I have spoken to her before and she sang a different tune. If you could leave my name out of it, I would appreciate it. All the info is pretty much public info anyways.
Scott
Who sang a different tune, Marsha Caulder or Carla McCall???
Sammy Smith
Sammy
Marsha
She says Carla was trying to get her sons prescription drugs...I think it might have been inhalers or something. Who knows though. Some people don't like to disclose lists of meds that they or their families are taking.
If you search both of their names together in the FB search, you may run into her post.
From what I understand, Carla did Marsha's family "dirty".
Scott
OK, that is likely enough for us to get them both into prison -- on behalf the US Government and me, personally, THANKS!!! We can take the leads from there and not likely need to ask you for more!!! Scott
Sammy Smith
Sammy
I don't think she got any of his proscriptions though. I don't know. From my understanding, Marsha was trying to keep Carla away from her family and filed a police report because her son was underage. I don't know Marsha all that well and have never met her in person, but she seemed to have seen who Carla really was and didn't want anything to do with her. Also, Carla claimed to have permission from I believe the Secretary of State or someone for her to be soliciting for donations. I screenshot the post before she took it down. I looked into it and she was not on any lists allowing her to solicit.
Sammy Smith
Sammy
From I can see, she has been scamming for awhile...even doing mail in pageants with her mother, brothers girlfriend and herself as the judges. Who knows if anyone ever participated though. It's amazing the stuff you can find online.
Sammy Smith
Sammy
One last thing, have you done a background check on her? If so, do you mind sharing any charges you may have seen from 2014 or earlier? Thanks
Seen by Sammy Smith at 7:23pm

Scott
I leave all the SERIOUS research to the US Justice Department, I not being a Prosecutor -- or even a Lawyer!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment