Thursday, June 29, 2017

Moving Forward -- in FITS n' SPURTS!!!








This morning began with some INTERESTING NEWS!!!:

I have always believed that former life-time Kenan Family employee, and for ten years our TOP EXEC at Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, has the EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE to be a GREAT Secretary of State (if allowed by Mr. Trump to do his job), DESPITE his having to FIGHT Climate Change Science on behalf the Kenans of Chapel Hill -- CHRISTIAN NAZIS and Klansmen, ALL.

It LOOKS like "Old Rexxie" is beginning to exert his ADULTHOOD -- PRAISE JESUS!!!:





Nobody MESSES with my Mika Brzezinski -- one of the FEW women who could TURN ME STRAIGHT!!!











>>> AND SPEAKING OF HATE CRIMES, I STILL CAN'T GET DAVID ALAN YOUNG SERVED HIS CRIMINAL SUMMONS TO COURT -- but Lawyer Brian M. Williams for Spectrum Cable's DERIVATIVE, ESIS, has semi-cluelessly responded!!!:


Re: Touching base (briefly) re: My case with Spectrum 
Cable, 499-176 


Thanks for finally answering my question, and I had and have no intention of leaving you on my list to email blog posts to, but you seem to have no concern for the additional stress I've been under due to the accident, with Criminal Politicians attempting to "terrorize" me because of it.

I DO believe I have fully recovered from this accident. I have had some increasing lower back pain the last few weeks (after finally having none, briefly), but it is "normal" and due to my being so tall, and perhaps 66 years of age, and getting little physical exercise, this because the local Drug Mafia is so angry with me for reporting corruption that I know of. 

And then 13 days ago, I was accosted by a man who claims ALL Christians are called by God to shoot to kill ALL Liberals and "Faggots" like myself, that he did NOT have his gun on him, but normally carries it with him, and he will hunt my nearly seven-foot self down on the streets of Wilmington and shoot me dead. 

I DID get a Criminal Court Summons issued to take him to Court, but that was 11 days ago, and even though the Sheriff knows where he is and his home and business phone number (he works out of his home), etc., they have not bothered to serve him, Law Enforcement in Wilmington being a PARTNER with the Christian Politicians and Churches that run the Drug Mafia.

I plan to visit no doctor, but to begin calisthenics -- or, if they ever serve the guy -- resume my hikes about this beautiful city, and body-surfing at the beach which will STRENGTHEN those muscles.

I hope this answers your questions adequately -- and thanks for your prompt response!

Scott


-----Original Message-----

From: Brian Williams <bwilliams@ymwlaw.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: scott <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>; Brian Williams <bwilliams@ymwlaw.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 29, 2017 9:10 am


Subject: RE: Touching base (briefly) re: My case with Spectrum Cable, 499-176



Mr. Kenan,

Thank you for this information.  If you do happen to receive any more medical records or bills or anything from Medicare, please forward it to me.

Also, to answer your question, it’s my understanding your claim is for 1) pain and suffering and 2) the reimbursement of your medical bills.  Once we have your medical records and know more about your injuries, we will be in a better position to evaluate your claim and make an offer.

On that note, it would help me if you could answer the following questions:

1.       Do you believe you have fully recovered from this accident?
2.       If not, do you have any plans to see any more doctors for treatment?

Finally, it’s not necessary for you to copy me on forwards of your blog postings.  You may remove me from that list.  Thank you.

ymw_email_logo

Brian Williams
Attorney


>>> REGARDING JOSEPH CRAWFORD FAULK, JR. IN NYC:

So far today, I have called Joseph TWICE, and he answered neither time, nor has he called me to assure me he is NOT fallen totally into DEPRESSION, and become suicidal, which he HAS gotten close to before, and he BELIEVES he is protected from being psychologically evaluated by NYC Adult Protective Services.

When I called him twenty minutes ago, I told him I MUST talk to him soon, or I am calling "911" in NYC, and having the Police BREAK DOWN HIS DOOR, if necessary, to check on him.

Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment