Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Email Just Sent to Michael Moore's TrumpiLeaks (and the TRASHIEST TRAITORS can't GIVE UP -- like Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC)!!!




Michael (y'all): My Kenan Family put Trump into power (control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Republicans, Clinton Democrats, Klan, etc.), and I have ALL THE DIRT: "classified", but I didn't steal it, I OBSERVED them over my 65 years!!!


Hi Michael,

I'm exhausted and fully GRATIFIED. I just walked into three stores here in Wilmington, NC, and was greeted in two before I got fully in the door, because the WHOLE TOWN knows how I have CONQUERED the local corruption, even if no one has been jailed and no elections have put the Narco-Trafficking, White Supremacist, Christian Politicians into PRISONS, yet -- and the BLACK Christians have even LESS self-respect!!!

I won't write too much here, but give links to a few of my 4,000 blog postings that tell my story going back to 2008. My NAZI parents were first revealed to me by top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta in 1990, and when I first blogged that in 2010, The Reiners of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew". 

I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and Jackie Onassis told him and me how the Episcopal Church and Republican Party (and my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Republican Party, Clinton Democrats, Ku Klux Klan, etc.), would MURDER Tennessee Williams and STEAL his estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church. (Edited -- I told you I am EXHAUSTED!!!)

Recently, my Kenan Family put Trump into power so Tillerson can get Putin's OIL for Kenans to profit from, and turn the country literally NAZI. A top Exxon exec told me in 2015 how Exxon with Kenan, Rex Tillerson, Hillary Clinton State Department, and CIA put Pena Nieto into power in Mexico for the OIL and to SPLIT the narcotics trafficking profits -- also with the Episcopal Church, but Pope Francis gives my mother her orders and is REALLY who is behind it today, like Pius XII and Rose and Joe Kennedy (and Henry Ford), before WWII!!!

Funny that the ONLY people who actually helped me TRULY were Republicans, starring Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer (from his time at State). And it was Jean Babette Stein who knew so much and introduced me to Jackie Kennedy -- she being forced to jump to her death a month ago -- BIG NEWS in the rest of the world, and hardly covered in the USA!!!

Like you (I being 65), I was raised lower middle-class Catholic, but Dad was a beginning Accounting Clerk for Sun Oil, to begin with, and later I studied Science of Mind, whose Principles have kept me SMART and SAFE -- and despite all difficulties, ALWAYS with a superior sense of HUMOR!!!

Mine my blog by googling "scott kenan" (in quotes) followed by any name, event, or concept to see my reports. Of course I am always at the service of PATRIOTS: cell: (910) 200 - XXXX. And at 6' 11' with a CRACKER-JACK EDUCATION (and intellect), I am a GREAT public speaker (move over Mr. Shortie -- James Comey) LOL!!!

Honoring my Catholic roots, I write the Prez of Notre Dame: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/my-letter-just-emailed-to-father-john.html

Honoring Mexico (that saved me from the CIA killers in Georgia, including my parents, siblings, Republican Party and CIA, and employer of 20 years, etc.), a recent letter delivered to my 1983 Mexican Consul lover in Atlanta, who rose to be Mexico's TOP DECORATED Diplomat to the USA: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html

Also, my last date, half a year ago, was with George Bush's 8th cousin, and SINCE THEN I have emailed THREE high in Security at Mar-a-Lago, so Donald Trump's team has gotten EVERY blog posting since then, I email every one to my list of 200+ Political Contacts. 


Ain't I an ASSHOLE (of "LOL!!!")???


Three weeks ago, an old friend high in the US State Department asked me to begin sending them all my materials, that they have been sharing with the Justice Department -- fancy THAT!!! I'm now a HIGH-class Homo, no??? LOL!!!

Hit the header at top of blog for most recent posting. My original blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com became a mirror of the wider-graphics blog "Weather Continues" on 1/1/2014.

My much-lauded memoir of working for Tennessee Williams: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/

Carry ON!!!

Scott


>>> AND NOW, from those who are falling into the abyss:


A photo you'll LOVE 

FromJoseph Faulk jfaulk001@nyc.rr.comhide details
ToScott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Go to Amazon and select category
Grocery and Gourmet Food
and search for
Anderson Reserve Whole Beef Oysters

(the result):





Anderson Reserve Whole Beef Oysters "4 lbs" With Mouth-Watering Taste 


About the product
  • 4 lbs of Whole Beef Oysters
  • Produced Fresh To Order
  • Flash Frozen For Safe Shipping
  • Sourced Directly From Colorado Ranchers
  • Individually Cryovaced 
>>> COPYING and PASTING this transferred a VIRUS that Joseph Faulk deliberately sent -- and I had to FORCE off the computer for the first time in WEEKS and rebuild Windows 10!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment