Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Catholic AMBUSH -- and VERBAL Explosion -- in Family Dollar on Market Street This Morning!!!


Jim Bakker: Hurricane Is God’s ‘Judgment’ So Hurry Up and Buy My Doomsday Food

Televangelist turns tragedy into a marketing opportunity.

By Ed Mazza




Readers will recall, that one of "Sister Louisa's" (actually Atlanta artist Grant Henry's), paintings I owned (but had to abandon in Georgia when Colin Powell's people got me to Political Exile in Mexico in 2010, after my own immediate family with the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA were UNABLE to commit me to a mental hospital after FIVE ATTEMPTS in ONE MONTH), was this one, a copy of a fundraising painting commissioned by Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, that had hung in Tammy Faye's office for years. Tammy Faye was a BIG SUPPORTER of Grant Henry's and on her near deathbed, gave it to him and told him to "Sister Louisa it up!!!"



"The Eyes of Tammy Faye"


This all according to Grant Henry, who then sold it to me for MORE (understandably), than any of the other eight or so of his paintings I bought over a few years.



Jim and Tammy Faye's daughter was the model for the girl.



Grant Henry on left with me and Christal Presley -- close friend of Sean Hannity who also knew my mother and sister Jane -- and visited them in Raleigh -- but NOW goes by "Christal Trivett-Presley", has taken a HUGE  cut in pay to live in podunk Meadows of Dan, Virginia, and teach high school English in Patrick County, Virginia public schools.


ONE surprise, was to see Christal actually LEFT her position with Atlanta Public Schools in June 2016, and it took her a year and two months to find a new employer -- LOL!!!



>>> AND WITH A TITLE LIKE THIS, I'D BETTER GET FIRST TO THAT STORY:

I woke up to NO cigs in the house, so put on the coffee to brew, dressed and drove to Family Dollar, only to find the person who got in line behind me was the least significant person in Wilmington -- but she had played with my head while I was homeless in 2011, and I made the MISTAKE of thinking I had to let her know what I thought of her devout Roman Catholicism and her completely pretzel-logic-ed self. I'll call her "Mini-Ha-Ha".


The Minne-Ha-Ha is a stern-wheel steamboat on Lake George, New York. It is owned and operated by the Lake George Steamboat Company.Wikipedia


Quite short and slender -- and about 35 years of age now -- back in 2011, her husband (whom I met and had a long conversation with then), was perfectly reasonable and had kicked her out of the house and was divorcing her. NC Courts had not only given HIM custody of their young child, but FORBADE her to communicate with the child.


SHE had talked me into two of the three times I attended Mass at St. Mary's Catholic, and found Father Bob Kus's sermons to be extraordinarily simplistic (hence insulting to anyone beyond fourth grade), and the services DEPRESSING. First Presbyterian -- not my first congregation to defend -- had sermons that really CHALLENGED PEOPLE TO THINK, but SADDEST was that the beginning and ending of the Mass was ENTIRELY INTERRUPTED by the mass migration of Catholics who ONLY attend on pain of GOING TO HELL if they miss a Sunday Service, entering all through the first ten minutes and leaving as soon as Communion was served -- to technically have attended by Catholic Rules.


Mini-Ha-Ha always wore a Virgin Mary medallion on a chain then -- and did today as well. I think that set me off.

I told her that it was a SIN that she goes to that church where the Pastor, Father Robert J. Kus, had worked with my mother and St. Mark's Duplicate Bridge Club years ago to SMUGGLE the wealth of White People out of South Africa -- because the Pope, then, had determined that ENDING Apartheid was UNFAIR to the WHITEYS. That is the ONLY Crime my mother ever has admitted to me, anyway.



Fr. Bob Kus

And I had a twenty-minute discussion with Bob Kus in 2011, during which he proved IGNORANT of Catholic Teaching that had been drummed into me in Catholic Grade School -- especially the concept of "Church Visible and Invisible". He even, in 2015, tried to talk me into buying a self-published book of his sermons, when I wanted and bought one on his missionary work in Honduras.

While my parents who set up the Christian Drug Mafia in Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s worked with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and PPD as well, I can't PROVE they worked with Father Bob Kus, but my roommate for about four months in late 2015, Philip Rosario -- whom I kicked out after catching him dividing a pound of pot up in this apartment with two other narco-traffickers (as well as smoking crack here with at least one other of them), and handling VERY thick rolls of hundred-dollar bills. Phil had ALSO told me he has been one of the BIGGEST Narco-Traffickers and Whore-House Owners in Wilmington for thirty years -- all with help of Father Kus, and also claiming he had ALL THE DIRT on District Attorney Benjamin R. David, so he was UNTOUCHABLE BY THE LAW!!!



Philip Rosario came from NYC thirty years ago -- even LIKELY working with the Saffo Mafia of NYC that has been run by Mayor Bill Saffo's uncle there for more than 40 years, now.




Because of my blogging, he was forced to disappear from this town at least half a year ago -- like Patrick Stansbury has been FORCED to shut down the legitimate operation of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA because I REVEALED his distributing drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but mostly in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC, and I got the Kenan-owned The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach to STOP buying 85% of the advertising space on FoxNews.com in about 2013 -- and spread it around ALL KINDS of websites, instead.






Paul Leone is a TOTALLY COOL GUY!!!


And Mini-Ha-Ha, this morning, shrieked, "Don't you DARE attack my FAITH!!!", to which I ANSWERED, "I'm NOT attacking your 'faith', I'm telling you WHY you can't trust Bob Kus -- that has NOTHING TO DO with Catholic Teaching or Theology!!!"


And the clerk at the Dollar Store -- whom I've discussed many of these things with before -- was buying NONE of MY stuff, she a "residual Christian" who will SIDE WITH CRIMINAL CHRISTIANS every single time -- and THEREIN lies the ABSOLUTE IMMORALITY OF ALL CHRISTIANS.


If they KICKED OUT the evil ones instead of defending them -- and RAN THE CRIMINAL PASTORS OUT OF WILMINGTON -- then they would have the RIGHT to claim they FOLLOW JESUS.



Instead of living by this, they are more invested in the following:






And I say:





The best IMAGE of the SOUL OF CHRISTIAN WOMEN is of this one, who at least has covered her cat:



If YOU are a man or lesbian woman who has MARRIED or otherwise committed to a Christian woman like this:



Better YOU, than ME -- LOL!!!




BEWARE!!!:













.

No comments:

Post a Comment