Thursday, September 21, 2017

As Fox News Online BEGINS to Prepare Their Readers for the FALL OF DONALD TRUMP!!!



From Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s groupHillary Clinton continues refusing to come to terms with the fact that her party turned its back on the working class. She’s a corporatist’s wet dream!!!




Roy Rogers Oldenkamp: If you haven't seen this, Fox News online is beginning, today, to prepare their readers for THE FALL OF DONALD TRUMP!!! 

And I am now working directly sending MY info to Rob Reiner, whose executive secretary is a BLAST!!!, and David Frum -- who LOVE all the FACTS about the crimes of my Kenan Family and others of BOTH PARTIES, that I am sending them:



The Donald Trump I know is a smart guy who often thinks a few steps ahead of those whose will he is trying to bend.
FOXNEWS.COM


Scott Kenan shared Ron Paul's post.
31 mins
Interesting take from Ron Paul!!!

South Koreans realize that they would suffer greatly from another war on the North. Today, their president called for peace during his speech at the UN.

North Korea's neighbor wants peace, and the United States, located 6,000 miles away threatens war.

During the first war in North Korea, the U.S. killed approximately 30% of the North Korean population. A few days ago, President Trump threatened all 25 million with total destruction.
Following up this morning, Trump announced yet another increase in sanctions, that only hurt the civilians in North Korea.
By contrast, South Korea this morning pledged $8 million in aid for their neighbors in the North.
There's a big disconnect here.
More below:


Ron Paul Liberty Report
RONPAULLIBERTYREPORT.COM



Founding Partner Dan McLamb is recognized as one of the top professional liability defense litigators in North Carolina. In addition, he represents clients in civil litigation including commercial litigation, personal injury, and tort liability claims.




After asking my "Old Benefactor" for some financial help for the end of this month -- or a LOAN until Spectrum Cable settles for hitting me with this truck on February 13, 2017, RIGHT AFTER I let Mayor Bill Saffo know I was coming to his office ON FOOT to demand the release of the FULL POLICE REPORT (which Saffo STILL refuses to do), because Wilmington Police MURDERED my friend Evan Fish in September 2011 -- Evan knew ALL ABOUT my old boss Patrick Lee Stansbury supplying the Christian Churches, Clergy, and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES with hard drugs -- for YEARS -- and with the help of my immediate Kenan Family (parents and siblings), and the wealthy ones on Chapel Hill and Durham, including Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan.










Betty (Price) Kenan in center in Chinese silk brocade, Tom Kenan on right with cocktail.


Anyway, I called Dan McLamb's direct number at work, and had to leave a message, which I did in an ENTIRELY PROFESSIONAL MANNER, letting him know that his subordinate lawyer, Brian M. Williams, is not only DRAGGING OUT making me a Settlement Offer, but for a MONTH, now, REFUSES to answer my calls and emails.

I also "nut-shelled" whom I'm related to (my family co-founded UNC Chapel Hill where Mr. McLamb and his law-partner wife, Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher, both got their degrees), as well as my current work with Rob Reiner and David Frum (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/letter-sent-tonight-to-rob-reiner-and.html).


I have asked Mr. McLamb to get back with me on WHAT is holding things up -- and asked him to try to expedite the Settlement, as well.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


The big news surrounding Paul Manafort being wiretapped under secret FISA surveillance both during and after the 2016 election affects a lot more people than…
BLUEDOTDAILY.COM


Scott Kenan shared Michael Goff's post.
2 hrs
In so many ways it's a different world. Amazing.


A group of students in Kansas have staged a sit-in to highlight what they called a pervasive culture of discrimination against LGBT students.
TOWLEROAD.COM









.

No comments:

Post a Comment