Saturday, September 16, 2017

FOUND: My Embraer "Manhattan" Personal Jet!!! / Frank Sinatra - Mia Farrow SECRET CHILD??? / Other Things.








NICE, huh???





And NOT GOLD-LEAF ENOUGH for the Trumps to try to CLIMB ABOARD!!!



I know a lot of Frank Sinatra's heirs (they sold control of their Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives), but don't know the answer here

I CAN SAY that seven years ago when I was 59 years old, I learned that my eight-year-older first cousin is actually my half-brother -- LOL!!! Mia Farrow always REFUSED to say who fathered this child.


His name is Ronan Farrow -- if you want to google all the controversy about his parentage.


And then after an attempted nap, THIS happened -- LOL!!!


Jay Cherry updated his profile picture.
27 mins
Comments
Scott Jenson Haters will say it's photoshopped

Reply
1
3 mins
Scott Kenan Well better that YOU dig cheap sluts than that I do. You look like a JUNIOR DONALD TRUMP!!! 




Small guys ALWAYS think they look good with sluts

>>> At this point I tried to post this -- a piece of ARTWORK:


And it was IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED by Facebook/CIA -- they then giving me this:


I know a TRAP by Christians and CIA Facebook when I see one, so am IGNORING IT, and I was able to modify my approach and posted the following to complete that comment -- and it's not just BETTER -- but it is TRUE!!!:

Newt Gingrich (whose office I've been to many times), claims he can explain it:

ReplyJust now


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
1 min
Sandra Beckham
13 mins
“There was a kindliness about intoxication—there was that indescribable gloss and glamour it gave, like the memories of ephemeral and faded evenings.”


And THEN, I added THIS:


Scott Kenan Hi Jay Cherry, as you know here in Wilmington, NC where we both live, closet-case homos like Mayor Bill Saffo, disgraced NC Senator Thom Goolsby, and D.A. Ben David, all try to hide their homo-life by also hanging with female sluts in public

You seem to be part of that scene -- and likely a homo after two beers (but TOO YOUNG for me, so I ain't hittin' on ya)

So I FEATURED you in my latest blog posting that gets emailed to 230 Political Contacts including every one of those local politicians -- and others -- but some of my Kennedy, Sinatra, Bush, and Mar-a-Lago friends as well -- and even the richest of my traitorous Kenan Family in Chapel Hill!!! 

I hope you have a good sense of humor -- and someone to shoot yer thang off with!!! 


LikeShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview3 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment