Thursday, September 7, 2017

"Nuttin', Honey!!!" ~ The Answer to "What's Happening Today???"


“The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been.”

~ Madeleine L'Engle






Hurricane Irma isn't yet close enough to the USA to know what is happening with it, but it is UNLIKELY to cause New Hanover County Courts to have to close this coming Monday, so I will be both Prosecuting Witness in charge of "Communicating Threats" against David Alan Young:

David Alan Young, a "Christian" who claims the Bible and God DEMAND that Christians SHOOT AND KILL all "Liberals" and "Faggots" like me -- and a week or so earlier, I'd met his parents and sister, Dave's father then claiming that the Bible and God DEMAND that Christians kill EVERY MUSLIM ON EARTH!!!




I took several University-Level courses on the Bible, Comparative Religion, etc., and the Bible says NO SUCH THING -- nor does ANY RELIGION, especially Christianity, which I know BEST.


And in the SAME COURT with SAME PROSECUTOR and SAME JUDGE, I am being prosecuted for "Communicating Threats" by a former short-term roommate Jeffrey Goldsmith, who only LEFT my apartment by being ARRESTED, a few days after HE filed this charge -- and then I was NEVER SERVED to go to Court, and knew nothing about it -- yet when I did NOT SHOW, NO ARREST WARRANT was ever issued or served to me.

When this old Summons was found to serve me, it was AFTER I had been in Court half the day and had communicated with the Prosecutor's agents several times, they saying NOTHING. But when we returned after 3:00 PM, I was immediately told by one of the Prosecutor's agents they had JUST FOUND it -- I was also told that by the Prosecutor -- or someone looking almost like her (Alexandria Palombo) -- that I DEFINITELY would be arrested and taken to jail as soon as the trial of Mr. Young was completed, but that was continued until this coming Monday, and after being held in "Detention" for about half an hour, I was served the Summons, told it probably was NOTHING and NOTHING would happen to me over it.

Just now, I see that NO JUDGE and NO PROSECUTOR has been assigned to Courtroom 317 on Sept. 12 -- which is UNPRECEDENTED to not have those scheduled when only TWO Court-days (four calendar-days) away.

What's up with THAT???


And to TOP IT ALL OFF, I wasn't SUPPOSED to be at that first hearing -- or so they all told me; I was never served -- and District Attorney Benjamin R. David had ALREADY DECIDED that the case would go to Mandatory Arbitration, meaning that a HATE CRIME against GAYS (and Liberals, although his problem was more that I am GAY), is NOT A CRIME that North Carolina RECOGNIZES, so Mr. Young was to have NO CHANCE of conviction, and THE DEAL THEY MADE was that he COULD NOT be Guilty.

NO ONE from the D.A.'s office had spoken to me AT ALL before that, so they had NO IDEA what I had to present in the case that THEY then would have to prosecute with NO PREPARATION AT ALL!!!

But I DID show up, and ONLY because of that we BOTH got to decide about Negotiating it instead of having a Trial. Dave Young REJECTED my offer that we remain apart and he pay me $2,000.00 compensation -- a PITTANCE compared to what such a LAW-BREAKER would normally have to pay, and he ALREADY paid his lawyer MORE THAN THAT.

Although I told Prosecutor Palombo that I need to Subpoena a Witness, she simply GLOSSED over that and said she would communicate with me ONLY in Court on Court Dates, and said NOTHING about how she would Subpoena him -- and not knowing who he is, she can't have done that.


In FAIRNESS to Alexandria, she DID tell me that that is NOT NC Law or NC Courts Regulation -- but D.A. Ben David's OFFICE POLICY.


Meanwhile, Defense Lawyers CAN meet and plan strategy with their clients, and CAN issue Subpoenas.

And the FACT that it was TWO agents of the Prosecutor/D.A. who claimed this absurd charge against me would DEFINITELY have me ARRESTED THAT DAY -- when they KNEW that was NOT TRUE, and the FACT that Ben David was FORCED by Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo to ERASE ALL CHARGES AND CONVICTIONS against me because they were UNLAWFUL.

I was convicted by Judge Chad Hogston in 2011 of "Cyber-Stalking" because I had reported on blog the major and minor Narco-Trafficking I'd witnessed in Costello's (gay) Piano Bar -- then owned by Ben David's GOOD FRIEND and co-Member of First PresbyterianDavid Nash:



David A. Nash, attorney.




First Prez is where Ben David is now an ELDER, like my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., when he, First Presbyterian, and other White Christian churches caused the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898

Then-Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson had TOLD ME how he runs off any BLACKS who want to join -- and DID RUN OFF a retired Army Full Colonel and his wife who had befriended me.





Now, it was Judge Robin Robinson who THANKED ME for returning to Wilmington two years ago -- partly to EXPOSE the corruption of New Hanover County Courts and the District Attorney -- and Judge Richard Russell Davis who treated me fairly in the past (and presided over the last proceedings, although he did NOT interact with me at all):



So WHAT TO DO???


Although I have previously stated that I want to DISMISS my charge against Mr. Young -- since the Prosecutor and Courts are SQUARELY AGAINST MY EVEN TRYING TO GET JUSTICE (and the Defendant KNOWS he is protected by the Drug-Mafia, White Supremacist D.A. Ben David -- who ALSO has sex with guys, which does NOT seem to bother the Congregation at First Presbyterian or his REVERSE-CUCKOLDED WIFE, Stephanie David), I will TRY to do that -- or POSSIBLY DEMAND TRIAL IN ANOTHER JURISDICTION than those with EITHER Ben or his brother Jon David as the District Attorneys.




Jon and Ben David HIGH AS KITES!!!



In 2011, Jon and Ben David approached friends of mine whose band was playing at Carolina Beach and DEMANDED to know where they could get "Cocaine and Pussy".


And if by ODD CHANCE Dustin Goldsmith DOES show in Court, I will DEMAND that any Judge except Davis, Robinson, and Crouch (whom I don't think I've dealt with before), is presiding, I will DEMAND THEY RECUSE THEMSELVES -- as I EASILY got Sandra Ray (then-Criner) to do in 2012 -- and the OTHERS have ALL VIOLATED MY RIGHTS and know that I HOPE to get them all FEDERALLY PROSECUTED for that, eventually.


>>> PRESENTING MR. DUSTIN GOLDSMITH:






Dustin Andrew Goldsmith was CONVICTED and served his sentence near the Virginia border, and I had FOUND the stolen property he'd stashed on the side of the house, called the cops and they retrieved it -- using it as evidence against Dustin.


It was ONLY when he was arrested, that he left my apartment by BEING ARRESTED, and I never got back his keys.





So I STILL DON'T KNOW how I will deal with PROSECUTING A HATE CRIME, when the REAL HATE is of me by D.A. Ben David -- who is FAR WORSE than David Alan Young.

I EXPECT to demand we have trial in a DIFFERENT JURISDICTION -- EVERYONE IN NEW HANOVER COURTS knows that Ben David not only FALSELY CONVICTED me before (and was forced to erase that), but he ALSO colluded with his then-intern Jeffrey Duncan, Wells Fargo Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, Daliah Saper of Saper Law and Fox News, Chicago, to convict me in COOK COUNTY COURT of the false charge of LIBEL (never served to me legally, then I was NOT ALLOWED to defend myself in Court), and STEALING copyright to my memoir, got a HALF-MILLION DOLLAR Judgement, and also copyright to EVERY letter, email, and blog-post I write UNTIL I DIE:





Jamie Sutherland now has a BETTER JOB with Ameriprise Financial, Chicago.



YEP -- ANOTHER Fox News TYPO -- LOL!!!















.

No comments:

Post a Comment