Saturday, September 23, 2017

I Met a Friend of Rob Reiner This Morning -- Walking His Three Dogs in Front of My House!!! / Some Troubles -- Both OLD and NEW!!!


OK, I'm not this young and hot anymore, but I'm a "Guncle" to Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and Taylor Ann Kenan -- just like District Attorney Benjamin R. David is a Guncle to District Attorney Jon David's kids!!!



Ben is on right here, and Jon on the left


I didn't make this MEME, but got it off the Facebook page named "Corrupted Piece of Shit Ben David, DA" -- which disappeared from Facebook about four years ago. There was also one just like it for Jon David, but it was less active with postings.




I just cut off 32 developing seed pods on my dwarf double yellow Angel's Trumpet -- from blossoms that opened over the last four days. Here, were two freak single blooms that opened a month ago, but all since then have been double.


So this morning, I drove to a convenience store and returning, found a small brown-paper bag in the middle of Fourth Street, that had about a tablespoon of green-brown powder in it that smelled like green tea. Just then, "Sam" Celia came out of the front of our building, and laughing, said, "OH GOD, don't smoke, brew, or taste it!!!" That, after I showed it.

I threw it away, and assume it likely was Kratom or Kava, both available at Port City Vapor, just a few blocks away -- although I've also seen Kratom has been BANNED for two years as of a year ago, my one-time roommate Haston Lavern Caulder II, bought it there despite telling me his Probation Officer forbade him to use it, but his P.O. also NEVER drug-tested Haston, so he had no worries.



Zuberandor Chessiex owns Port City Vapor, http://www.portcityvapor.com/.



Haston Caulder is his GOOD CLIENT.



Some sage advice on this from Flip Wilson.


So, after Sam Celia walked off to his job, a strikingly handsome young man (late 30s???), came by being briskly walked by three dogs, and I told him while TWO dogs is fairly common in the neighborhood, three, I'd never seen before, and he called them his "Full House".

We got to talking, and he's recently moved here from New York City and paints houses, he handing me his card. I told him who I am, and that I have a LOT of ties to NYC, and am a Political Activist out to BUST my wealthy Kenan relatives for putting Vladimir Putin's friend Donald Trump into the White House -- and for my Kenan Family narco-trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and the Politicians of both Parties and Christian Churches of Wilmington, and beyond. That I recently wrote Rob Reiner, knowing his first cousin.


"I know Rob Reiner!!!" he said, and the eager-to-move-on dogs pulled him on -- after he got the info on how to find this blog.


AND this morning, my roommate "Warden" was in a quandary, he deciding he CAN'T even TRY to find a job until he figures out the EXACT DATE he quit drinking alcohol (in the severe sense), he occasionally having a drink or two now, but RARELY, and never abusively. He said he tells people he quit in the early 1990s, and he thinks that's not good enough and why no one wants to hire him, so he asked me to get the phone number of the Pitt County Mental Health Center in Greenville, NC, where he dried out -- which was easy for me to find -- but he might get COMMITTED for asking them to dig back into their likely paper-only records from then to find the dates of his stay there.


Then he put on a load of wash (one shirt, one set of undies, and one bath towel -- as daily-usual), and he throws away perfectly good shirts that look anything LESS than brand new, so few wearings/washings before they go in the trash and he buys NEW CLOTHES. He also brings home a lot of store-bought cups of coffee, sodas, and juices, throwing the last half to third of them away, half the time, and continues to INSIST he buy his own sugar, and anything else he needs. I've offered him fresh coffee, food, etc., many times, he rarely accepting.

And he scrubs his tea/hot chocolate mug (the ONLY "food" he makes here, he not knowing how to cook anything or interested in learning how to), for a couple of minutes -- often wearing his long-sleeve latex gloves -- then scrubs his hands vigorously like a surgeon, and PATS them dry, first palms, then the backs of his hands, on a pristine towel that must be perfectly laid out.

I FEEL BAD that his stay here has allowed him to get used to performing his quirky rituals (especially without ridicule), when he is unlikely to be able to control his environment this much when he has to SHARE a bathroom with another "poor person", not likely to be as clean and organized as me. And laundry will likely have to be done off site.


>>> JUST THIS MINUTE I GOT A TEXT FROM "THE LEAGUE OF CONSERVATION VOTERS" asking, and addressing me as Scott, if I have time to answer a question.


I don't.


I don't accept those kinds of texts INTERRUPTING MY LIFE, and I NEVER gave them permission to text me, although I think I've gotten their emails for over a year, now: https://www.lcv.org/

So, I have to prepare to rent to a REASONABLE roommate, but don't think it will be WISE until Warden has actually MOVED OUT. Benefits Management, who pays all his bills, is SO DISORGANIZED about this that I would NOT BE SURPRISED if they just send landlady Gold Walker a check for next month's rent -- and strictly speaking, I only have his ORAL month's notice, so LEGALLY, I will give him written notice to be out by 1st of November, if that happens and TAKE THE HEAT from Gold Walker and my neighbors, since he gives them all the CREEPS.

Warden lays out most of his clothes on the one side of his bed and leaves some of them in his suitcase, that remains on the floor, a few T-shirts hung up on hangers -- the WHOLE TWO+ MONTHS HE'S LIVED HERE.

And Warden has NEVER THANKED ME for taking him in FREE OF CHARGE the last half of July -- since he was homeless and would have no money for rent until August 1.



Haston Caulder in that room in front of the Cross of Jesus that "Testosteroni" made and sent him -- and it STILL hangs on that wall, but is NOT LIKELY to be desired by a "regular person":



Notice that Testo (Joseph Faulk), signed it "Jesus Faulk 2017"


Now, I consider it a GREAT PIECE OF PRIMITIVE ART (but not to everyone's taste). Testo made one for me, too, and signed that one "Judas Faulk" -- LOL!!!


And I don't feel it appropriate to go into that room while Warden is still here, to take it down for photos advertising the rental -- especially given Warden's OBSESSION with privacy and modesty -- I NEVER having seen his flesh except above his collar, below his short sleeves (although he's usually worn LONG SLEEVES all this summer), and his ankles and feet.
Well, Warden has been a GREAT LITERARY CHARACTER -- but a PILL to live with -- LOL!!!


And I was SURPRISED TO SEE that on THREE DAYS this week, people have found my blogs by googling "Testosteroni's" Gmail email address -- the NEW ONE. He might have done it once himself -- but not on three different days.






These are the two "icons" I have used for Testo, he actually 84 years old and not as FRESH as pictured.


ADDITIONAL MYSTERY: Although John Uecker's email address, runningsun@earthlink.net, stopped working over a month ago, I find NO OBITUARY for the person who murdered Tennessee Williams -- and his landline is now dead and his cell goes to generic message, immediately.



James Purdy (whom Mr. Uecker actually was literary secretary for after Tennessee Williams's death), with John Uecker, as I remember him looking when I worked for Tennessee Williams -- a YOUNG MARLON BRANDO.


When Purdy died in 2009, he left his ENTIRE ESTATE to John Uecker, but Purdy's FAMILY accused Uecker of malfeasance, and it was all tied up in Court about four years ago. I can find NOTHING of the results of that.

Uecker ALSO lives just a few blocks from Testosteroni, and is who told me that Williams Scholar Thomas Elliot Keith (as seen here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html), who EDITED my memoir for Alyson Books, with Sewanee/Episcopal Church/Republican Party, had ALL THE DIRT on John Lahr's sexual affairs with young men, and would use that to blackmail Lahr into NOT WRITING THE FULL TRUTH about Tennessee's murder.

Lahr and I had been in "secret communication" through the time I wrote my memoir, and I've met him in person since then at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, where he publicly recognized me as the authority on the last two years of Williams's life -- BUT he never mentioned me once in HIS BIOGRAPHY:





Thomas Elliot Keith with Michael Mancilla and Don Weise, my Publisher at Alyson Books, in 2005.



Me with Thomas Keith and his Colombian boyfriend Arturo (of the Stone Mountain, GA Drug Mafia), at the Reception after Tennessee Williams's Poets Stone was dedicated in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, late 2009.



And it was John Uecker, who in 2010, told me that he STOPPED Scott Rudin from considering my memoir for film -- IN FAVOR of the story Uecker was writing. Uecker also claiming that he and Mr. Rudin were best friends in high school, but they are EIGHT YEARS APART IN AGE, so I doubt that.


>>> ADDED LATER: John Uecker's LINKED-IN profile shows THIS to be his CURRENT PROFESSION: 

"Specialties: Actor, director, initiator, acting coach, acting teacher, creative and developmental story editor for film or theater.

Creative experience in reversing major adverse media slants on creative persons of public interest."



Me and Cynthia Zigmund in front of the Art Institute of Chicago, I stopping to meet her on my way to this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html



My literary agent, then, Cynthia Zigmund of http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/, confirmed that Rudin had asked for and been sent my manuscript -- but never responded, so eventually, I wrote him after calling his assistant, but never heard back from him, either: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/letter-to-scott-rudins-personal.html 


It is ALL A MESS, but the one who has been more helpful to me than anyone else -- DESPITE HIS ROUGH ENDING OF SUPPORT (not entirely ended), due to my kicking the criminal Haston Caulder OUT OF MY APARTMENT, is Joseph Faulk. And Joseph had FALLEN IN LOVE with Haston, cemented by Haston sending both Joseph and me this selfie (it's a scientific example of "well-shaved criminal dick", so NOT PRURIENT):








.

No comments:

Post a Comment