Saturday, September 9, 2017

Well HERE'S a Kicker: I'm in Court TUESDAY, Not Monday -- but Judge and Prosecutor Remain the SAME:









I've been having so much fun re-telling the backstory of my History in Wilmington, I've run HALF out of steam to write Attorney General Josh Stein in Raleigh -- but I WILL!!!

I'm NOT going to be asking for a Courts Inspector to come and observe -- I can handle everything on my own without "Outside Help" -- in this case, a less-corrupted higher government.



The whole Court House is wired to record audio/video -- unless D.A. Ben David had all of that REMOVED since I was in Court in 2011 and 12.


And THIS BLOG has documented MORE EVENTS in greater detail than that little 6' 8" shorty, James Comey, ever recorded.



"The Little People will ALWAYS be with us." ~ Jesus Christ









2,089,262 Views
Occupy Democrats added a new video: Vicente Fox is running for U.S. President.
23 hrs
This is HILARIOUS. He's right; ANYBODY is better than Trump! ðŸ˜‚😂😂



Vicente Fox's great-grandfather was born in Cincinnati, Ohio (like me), and he worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec, before becoming a Politician

Previously, he applied to grow POT in Oregon, so I BET he has DUEL CITIZENSHIP so COULD -- but I just checked and he was born in Mexico City as only a Mexican Citizen -- pity.




Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
1 hr
Sandra Beckham
“I had a moral tutor, but never saw him (the only words of his I remember are 'The three pleasures of life - drinking, smoking, and masturbation')

― Philip Larkin, Philip Larkin: Letters to Monica



OK, I just wanted to LIGHTEN UP a bit -- since I don't have Court until TUESDAY.


I have NEW STORIES about my roommate, "Warden", but they are TOO WEIRD to publish publicly -- but I will if he goes WAY overboard.


But I can FINALLY REVEAL the identity of the "Damian", the REDDISH-HAIRED HOTTIE that lives on Orange Street in the pink house near 5th Avenue:



His name is "Vince" and he goes by "Vinnie", and he's ACTUALLY Bipolar (and fighting his homosexuality).




But he CAN'T ADMIT THAT, but has set it up to LEAVE his girlfriend because she wants to have KIDS -- and he's NOT qualified to perform as a DadAt least he's HONEST ABOUT THAT (due to his manias that are NOT well-controlled).


And speaking about those with less than HALF THEIR WITS, Mayor Bill Saffo's ONLY OPPONENT in this fall's Mayoral Race has only a SMIDGE more sense than Warden, so I do NOT ENVY the local TV stations -- when they set up the SERIES OF DEBATES, soon to come as we are NEARING ELECTION TIME!!!




Democrat Bill Saffo vs. Independent Todd Zola


And that REMINDS ME that manic Vinnie OFTEN closes bars with Bill Saffo, whom he says ALWAYS has BOOB-LICIOUS MAFIA-TYPE GALS hanging off him.









Bill's ex-wife, Renee Saffo, says, "I don't care about any of THAT -- just gimme a BIG SECRET SANTA. After Bill, my mouth is BIG ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING!!!"


(I wonder how I found out about THAT . . . )



Nicely said!!!



Roy Rogers Oldenkamp updated his cover photo.
3 hrs

Show more reac

The Confederate Mace is the SYMBOL of the Episcopal Church USA's POWER ON EARTH.


It is kept at Sewanee, The University of the South



Rebel's Rest -- the official guest house for Sewanee








.

No comments:

Post a Comment