Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Well, TARBELL Is Up and Running, My Benefits Management Allowance FINALLY Returned to $125.00/Week, and My Roommate's Rent Was PAID IN FULL (sounds like a GOOD SEPTEMBER)!!!







My Kenan Family inherited control of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler in 1913, and now control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, etc. They put Donald Trump into power so that our life-long employee -- and BEST BUD of Vladimir Putin -- Rex Tillerson, could make the deal to PROFIT from development of Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- just like the Kenans with Hillary Clinton and the CIA put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency, and he CHANGED the Mexican Constitution so that my Kenan Family could get RICHER on Mexican Oil -- again.







>>> MEANWHILE, at the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University (which I have ALSO associated with), a GREAT LECTURE, yesterday!!!:
The demographics are changing. And ultimately, we believe that the South is going to be the voice that emerges to lead this conversation about trauma and healing, because here is where the trauma was the thickest.



The Bitter Southerner joins a clutch of publications explaining the most complex American region, with views on race, history and craft cocktails.
NYTIMES.COM
ONLY in North Carolina!!! 

Trained by a Baptist College as a Pastor, but member of a Lutheran Church in Raleigh. He blames it on too much Coricidin D.



“I have blood all over me, and there’s a bloody knife on the bed. And I think I did it,” the man told a 911 dispatcher.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY DAVID MOYE
See more from David Moye.







Scott Kenan shared Oldtimers's video.
12 hrs
LOL!!! 

You call fear the same as respect. Respect comes from IDEAS and LEADERSHIP, not bullying and intimidation and physical violence

You sound just like a Christian female -- LOL!!!


This ALSO in North Carolina!!!



“My presence at the church as a descendant of Robert E. Lee and an outspoken opponent of white supremacy had already attracted attention, but with my appearance on MTV the media’s focus on my church reached an all time high,” he wrote.



“A faction of church members were concerned about my speech," he said.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY JENNA AMATULLI

My stomach hurts
Denis Phillips
Good info from the NHC.


Scott Kenan Hi Dani MacMullen Sherman: Where are you NOW??? 

Yesterday morning Irma was possibly to hit my Wilmington, NC head-on, and I couldn't decide if God is punishing ME, or Donald Trump, since his WEREWOLFIAN son, Eric and his Wilmington native wife, Lara Yunaska (whose baby shower a few blocks from me I almost CRASHED a month ago -- just for funhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/donald-trump-nothing-burger-scott-kenan.html), have a big house eight miles from me on Wrightsville Beach

NOW it looks like it might be to punish my old boss Tennessee Williams, and hit Key West. I just hope YOU stay safe and dry!!!

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1 minEdited


>>> AND OTHER WEEK-BEGINNING NOTES:


1. This morning, I learned from Benefits Management, Inc., that they PAID my roommate "Warden's" rent in FULL for September. I explained that if he CAN'T get into his promised apartment for one by the end of the month I can probably work with him. I haven't yet decided if I'd let him pay for less than a full month's rent. As I explained, I am NOT now in a position to carry anyone else's FINANCIAL LOAD.


2. I got my FULL weekly allowance, after three months of it being REDUCED to $90.00 - $105.00, because both July and August had FIVE paydays to distribute ONE month of Social Security benefits -- and some extra expenses as well. Right now I just want to fill my gas tank before Hurricane Irma damages fuel production and transportation more than Harvey did.

3. And Spectrum Cable is STILL draggin' its feet in paying me compensation from hitting me with this truck on February 13, 2017:



Wilmington Lawyer Bruce Mason had told me I should have settlement by the end of JUNE, but then REFUSED to handle my case further (this late May), and instead of telling me how to deal with Spectrum's insurance company as he had promised, RAN DOWN THE STREET, hollering "I HAVE NO CONSCIENCE!!!", which was NO SURPRISE TO ME, but SCARED his Admin Hannah, we watching from the front porch of his office. 



Bruce A. Mason ALSO did good work for me, previously.

And Spectrum Cable CONTINUES to hold all the checks from Benefits Management long enough to first charge us all with $9.00 LATE CHARGES, before crediting the checks and depositing them -- AS PER THE KENAN FAMILY that controls the LAWS of North Carolina and ALL REPUBLICANS and ALL DEMOCRATS (they ALL Narco-Trafficking TOGETHER as well) -- as Bruce Mason told me, and was CONFIRMED by two Magistrates at the County Jail (when I swore out the Summons for David Alan Young for "Communicating Threats" -- and we are BACK IN COURT on that next Monday).


4. I had fully EXPECTED to have gotten the settlement from Spectrum Cable by now -- and Joseph Faulk and I are ending our financial arrangement, he agreeing to help me until Spectrum pays -- but it looks like I MIGHT have to ask him again this month for help (but not yet), since although my brother Mike helped me with $100.00 this past month for ONE of my meds, my family CAN'T help in any big way without ADMITTING (through that), GUILT in the Crimes they committed against me, and that is too SCARY for THEM!!!

5. I just got a call from a mid-twenties guy with red hair who lives withing a couple of blocks from me. He has proposed bringing a 12-pack of beer here -- now -- and is NOT bringing his live-in girlfriend (best I can tell).

So I had BEST wrap this up and get ready to receive my GUEST, no???

Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment