Friday, October 6, 2017

BUSTED: SPECTRUM Cable Lawyer Brian M. Williams and (separately), Detective Evan Luther and Attorney Alex Nicely (w/ D.A. Ben David and First Presbyterian, Wilmington, for plotting a CHRISTIAN MASSACRE like in Las Vegas or the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, the FBI already has the basics -- details soon)!!!



Re: Touching base (briefly) re: My case with Spectrum Cable, 499-176

To: bwilliams bwilliams@ymwlaw.com, dmclamb dmclamb@ymwlaw.com, bweyher bweyher@ymwlaw.com, cskinner cskinner@ymwlaw.com
Cc: scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, cbutler cbutler@ymwlaw.com
Bcc: jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, jfaulk001 jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com, faulkjoseph6 faulkjoseph6@gmail.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, marlowe.schaeffer marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com


Hi Brian,


I took a printout of this email to NHRMC Physician's Group DESPITE your not clarifying what you needed, as I emailed you asking about early yesterday afternoon, and they have no record of you EVER asking for that info. The person also waiting in line to talk to records said that he too is trying to get settlement with SPECTRUM for an auto accident and that SPECTRUM insurance people have been lying to him too (not your Law Firm), and claims it has done things that it has not. This is a pattern with SPECTRUM, and if it is not your PERSONAL FAULT -- like you just waited nearly two months to tell me you STILL could not get this one report -- then I suggest your Law Firm sever your relationship with this company before you get into trouble.

I am currently in direct contact with Rex Tillerson (who worked for my Kenan Family at Exxon-Mobil), as well as A.G. Jeff Sessions, and I suggest you read my letter they both received electronically already, hard copy by US Priority Tracked mail, as I type. If you cannot resolve this matter with me PRONTO (within a few business days), I will contact the NC Insurance Commissioner about it -- as well as Jeff Sessions.

As you know, I had contacted Mayor Bill Saffo's office to say I was walking over to try to force him to release the Police Report on Wilmington Police having murdered my friend Evan Fish in Sept. 2011 (confirmed by Sheriff's Deputies), when Spectrum tried to take me out with a truck in a crosswalk. Rhys claiming that in full daylight he did NOT see 6' 11" tall me -- and in fact did NOT stop accelerating until he felt the impact of my body. Police say I was knocked 5 feet (in front of where the truck FINALLY STOPPED!!!), which is true of my feet, but thrown forward, my head was knocked 12 feet. Look at the front of SPECTRUM's truck and you KNOW we are all lucky I had good training and knew how to absorb the shock in my slightly bent outstretched arms.

I may have healed physically -- actually I HAVE healed physically -- but the mental stress of your either incompetent or deliberately lying and delaying and overly inattentive attention to this while I have been the one who suffered is INEXCUSABLE, and I expect a higher award that reflects how your handling has contributed to my suffering.


Because of the extreme seriousness of this matter, I am copying two principals at your firm, so we all understand my point of view. I expect this can be quickly concluded in a civil-tone fashion, and I will NOT have to have the Insurance Commissioner get involved.

The voice number for Medical Records (who have NO REQUEST from you for records), is (910) 662-6512 (and they could NOT give me records without my paying for them -- WHY did you suggest THAT when you never requested them???) Their fax number is (910) 792-0160.

I will publish this email on my blog, as I remain TRANSPARENT, but not send it to the Insurance Commissioner unless I feel the need to.

Thank you for your prompt attention in these matters.

Scott D. Kenan

-----Original Message-----

From: Brian Williams <bwilliams@ymwlaw.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: scott <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>; Carrie Butler <cbutler@ymwlaw.com>; Brian Williams <bwilliams@ymwlaw.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 1:04 pm
Subject: RE: Touching base (briefly) re: My case with Spectrum Cable, 499-176

Mr. Kenan,

We are still having difficulty obtaining your medical records for this accident from New Hanover Medical Group-NHRMC Physician Group.  This is the issue you and I discussed the other day which I explained is the last piece of information we need before we can start negotiating.  Since that call we have continued to run into obstacles obtaining records from that office.

You have previously offered to collect those records for us.  If you are still willing, I’d like for you to do that.  To be clear, we need the medical records for the visits you claim are related to this accident.  We already have the bills.

Please let me know if you are willing to do this and when I may expect to receive them.

Many thanks. 
BRIAN

ymw_email_logo
Brian Williams
Attorney
434 Fayetteville Street
Suite 2200
Raleigh, NC 27601
P.O. Box 2889
Raleigh, NC 27602-2889
Telephone: (919) 835-0900 Ext. 148
Direct Line: (919) 719-6047
Fax: (919) 582-2513
Website: www.ymwlaw.com



Wendy Britt and Jesse James, from Jesse's Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/POWERHAUS314


Jesse James
Hey Scott, I find this photo annoying or distasteful. Would you please take it down?



My message was ERASED when I added this meme by Christians -- an elder from across the street at First Presbyterian.
Scott
My point is that everyone gets offended, and Christian murderers offend me. This same guy also posted photos of his arsenal of guns, grenades, etc., much like that of the Las Vegas shooter. And actually, I just wrote Rex Tillerson and Jeff Sessions yesterday (Rex worked his life for my Kenan family that controls Exxon-Mobil, so I'm well connected to him), and I think I should write the FBI about this guy and his guns. THANKS for giving me that idea!!! Scott
Scott
Also, I post that many places and get a lot of laughs from people. If I posted it on YOUR thread, then YOU can remove it. If NOT, then it is none of your business.





>>> I WAS JUST FORCED TO "FORCE REBOOT" WINDOWS 10 -- BECAUSE THE CIA OR OTHER HACKERS KEPT ERASING THE STATISTICS IN GOOGLE/BLOGGER!!!


To clarify some things about my communication with Jesse James, clearly a GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN, he did NOT like the image of Melania Trump asking people to vote for her pimp, Donald Trump, and FOOLISHLY asked ME to remove it from his page, which he could do himself, which I explained to him.

That image I also then sent him of Christians arming themselves to kill everyone they disagree with because "you can't legislate the evil out of this world", is the one that Evan Luther, New Hanover County, North Carolina Sheriff's Detective and husband of Republican Judge Lindsey Luther (now styled "Lindsey McKee"), had posted on Facebook about two years ago, and also photos of his own arsenal of weapons, mostly semi-automatic rifles, grenades, etc.




And while there were MANY OTHERS who liked it on his Facebook page (where all that has been erased since I first blogged about it)https://www.facebook.com/ekluther, and I just found THIS that Evan Luther posted just yesterday:


Boswell M Mark Hahahahaha lmao

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyYesterday at 9:46am
Manage
Weston Murray Lol I wish I had known it was so easy!!!

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyYesterday at 10:29am
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyYesterday at 11:21am
Manage
Caleb Green This guy knows his stuff!!!!!

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyYesterday at 12:12pm
Manage
Andrew Smith I mean I understand sometimes having to utilize less high end weapons, but if you can afford a HiPoint you really should go with it. I don't understand going with the SIG. I'd much rather save up some extra money and go with the more proven weapon system (HiPoint).

LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
Yesterday at 1:03pmEdited
Manage
Paul Hieber LMAO. 70,000 rounds a min.

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyYesterday at 1:09pm
Boswell M Mark Ok I just watched the whole thing. I think if you've decide to do this you should definitely call the FBI and make it legal. Hahahaha.

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyYesterday at 1:23pmEdited



CLEARLY
, Evan Luther, Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, fellow Elder at First Presbyterian District Attorney Benjamin R. David, former Deacon there Judge Jeffrey Noecker, and probably new Pastor Dan Lewis are planning -- and have been for years -- another massacre like my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- an Elder then -- planned the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- or just like what recently happened in Las Vegas.







Also, when I first found all the VIOLENT, TRAITOROUS CHRISTIAN materials on Evan Luther's Facebook Page originally, it was all "LIKED" by many not members of First Presbyterian, including -- ESPECIALLY -- Alex Nicely, then a top Assistant District Attorney, now in private practice at https://www.masonmasonlaw.com/, and I saw Alex there a few times when Bruce Mason represented me against SPECTRUM CABLE -- until he refused to do it any longer.


JUST NOW, I see that Alex Nicely is NO LONGER at Mason & Mason -- HA!!!



Alex's photo FROM Mason/Mason



Alex Nicely when he was an Assistant District Attorney


Alex has GUTTED his Facebook page of his photos and information, and claims he is still an Assistant D.A.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=935340



ALSO very much a part of this is the ENTIRE bunch of Officers of the New Hanover County Democratic Partyhttp://www.newhanoverdems.org/page/new-hanover-county-democratic-party-officers-and-auxiliary-officers, who SUPPORT D.A. Ben David and allow him to pretend to be a DEMOCRAT, the Mayor and City Council, and Police Chief Ralph Evangelous. Sheriff Ed McMahon is more complicated because he had NO CONTROL over the CIA commandeering much of his force to protect the CHRISTIAN NARCO-TRAFFICKING in New Hanover County.



DISGRACED former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby is at the center of the REPUBLICAN PARTY corruption -- he protected by Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill and Durham, NC. Virtually ALL Republicans are part of it.


Although I sent much of this info to the FBI in Washington, DC (not the local ones -- they TOO are corrupted), I will post my more detailed report to them and A.G Jeff Sessions, soon.

I learned today that my Benefits Management weekly allowance is being REDUCED for the remainder of this month from $125.00 to $89.82 -- despite my bills going down, because there are FIVE pay periods this month.

I also learned that SPECTRUM CABLE is CONTINUING to hold most of their clients' (including mine), payments long enough to tack on LATE CHARGES before depositing and crediting them, and owner Teri Motsinger said she doesn't know what else she can do to get them to STOP ROBBING US!!!

I will add Pastor Dan Lewis of First Presbyterian (and a couple of others there), to my email recipients of every blog post so they know the FBI will likely soon investigate their Church and Congregation -- especially ALL LEADERSHIPhttp://www.firstonthird.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Elders-and-Deacons-active-in-2017-for-website-corrected.pdf, very soon.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment