Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How It All SHAKES OUT!!!


Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, recently (a "Military Brat").


With a CHEER from his sister in Florida!!!



OK, I believe Pat Oldenkamp was in Paris at this time.


Roy Rogers Oldenkamp: You might or might not have expected this, but this week, I DESTROYED my Kenan Family and their NAZI control of the US Government -- by sending by secured Government server and tracked priority US MAIL many letters to my local God-Hating Wilmington Christian Sheriff, and Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson, Piss-Ant Jeff Sessions, and most importantly, Acting FBI Director Mr. Andrew McCabe (TWO letters the last two days to McCabe -- he totally respecting teensy 6' 8" James Comey -- a pal of mine), and I have to say, there is NO ONE I love letting know this more than YOU (Roy Rogers and Dale Evans being the FIRST celebrities I knew well when I was 2.5 - 6 years old), because only YOU were willing to speak at my aborted 2011 Tennessee Williams 100th Birthday celebration in Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya -- and I SWEAR that Tom directed me in ALL OF THIS from the grave. 

Well, YOU would understand like few others


Scott Kenan


Welcome to the Age of the Artist!!!
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.PE

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€

LikeShow more reactions
Reply17 mins







.

No comments:

Post a Comment