Thursday, October 5, 2017

Well, Gold Walker Has BEGGED ME MANY TIMES to Do Something to STOP the Heroin Flow into Wilmington -- I Hope My Letters Last Night CHEERED HER!!! At Least She Wasn't MENTIONED (nor was Oliver Carter III) . . .

“You reach a certain age -- sometimes it's fifteen, sometimes it's forty-six -- and you realize the cliche you have adopted for yourself isn't working.”

― Matt Haig, The Radleys






20 hrs 

“He wrote me a prescription for more diazepam (Valium), and advised I take things “one day at a time,” as if there were another way for days to be experienced.”

― Matt Haig, The Humans


To be calm becomes a kind of revolutionary act. To be happy with your own non-upgraded existence. To be comfortable with our messy, human selves, would not be good for business.”

― Matt Haig, Reasons to Stay Alive



>>> FIRST THING THIS MORNING:



I edited for minor typos, my letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Attorney General Jeff Sessions (two men who could NOT be more POLAR OPPOSITES), http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html, and printed them to mail. I will soon compose a cover letter to Mr. Sessions to include to him, and I'll post it too.

And isn't it INTERESTING that one of the "Sandra Beckham images" I used mentions VALIUM (diazepam), which was one of the drugs Tennessee Williams was addicted to, and research shows that it causes paranoia and suicidal tendencies when mixed with alcohol, which Tennessee consumed in large quantities.

Also, when I was in hospital in Puerto Vallarta for three days with water-on-the-lungs, congestive heart failure, and arrhythmia, they snuck Valium into my I.V. -- I only LATER learning that when Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC KINDLY paid the BILL!!! I was just in LOVE with my bed, EVERYONE I met there, and never wanted to leave -- LOL!!!

And typing of "people drugged in Puerto Vallarta", I can now tell you the name of the young guy US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor recommended Dr. John Mabry-Crouch to, who drugged and RAPED HIM: "Arnold Ziffle". I reached him by phone about noon, yesterday, and he was BUSY  planning to return to the USA in a couple of days -- "for a few days".


I suppose his Light-Sabre Industries exec boyfriend talked him into some psychiatric care for at least evaluation -- something I would agree is a good idea, as long as he goes to no hospital RUN BY CHRISTIANS or REPUBLICANS!!!

Now, the peculiar behaviors of lawyer Oliver Carter III, I assume stem from FEAR, because JUST LIKE MY FORMER ROOMMATE "WARDEN", Oliver cannot socialize realistically -- because he was raised to WHITE CHRISTIAN PRIVILEGE.

He FEARS those not blessed by God with "full intelligence", and tries to RID HIS LIFE and NEIGHBORHOOD of anyone not Smart, White, and Christian, like HE IS.


But the TRUTH IS, that Oliver CHOOSES his Christian Hate and Ignorance -- unlike Warden, who never harmed anyone (or tried to get them evicted, for that matter, like Oliver tried to get ME evicted -- for the SECOND TIME!!!).


Well, I must get to writing Jeff Sessions a cover letter, and get it all mailed. I see that Mike Luckovich, cartoonist for the Atlanta Journal/Constitution for many years, now, has figured ONE THING out:












.

No comments:

Post a Comment