Wednesday, November 8, 2017

MORE on Tyler Breton's ODD Behaviors, Those of Mayor Saffo's Drinking Buddy Vinnie's ODD Behaviors, and My Look at the ONE-Bedroom Apartment That I Could Easily Choose to Move to (as well as the TWO-bedroom one I've already seen):



Perhaps it is Saint Gertrude of Nivelles who has worked so HARD to heal the rift between my landlady Gold Walker and me -- we BOTH love and appreciate cats, and I'm a BIG GARDENER!!!

This morning -- having NOT pulled a blanket onto my bed despite outside temps dropping into the upper 50s -- I woke up hot and slightly sweaty, and turned on the ceiling fans in the apartment, it being stuffy and warm since the windows were all closed overnight, I using air conditioning to cool down my 79 degree rooms when I went to bed, but the air had not run all night after the cool-down. But when I checked outside, figured I should NOT open any windows to cool it down, as the forecast was for it not to warm from there, so best to retain the lingering house heat to delay turning on artificial heat -- my parents raised me RIGHT on how to conserve ENERGY (and money)!!!

Then, Mr. Always-Sleep-In if possible, Andre Tyler Breton, finally got up at nearly 9:00 AM (four hours later than me), and heat POURED out of his bedroom where his reverse-cycle A/C window unit was set on 78. He'd also left a couple of pats of butter in the sink yesterday (because he had put too much on his bread slices -- I purchasing everything like butter and his necessary lactose-free WHOLE milk that he guzzles, and he is running through over a stick of butter per day, he loves it so much), and I EXPLODED, because he just takes, Takes, TAKES, and CANNOT fulfill his promises, like he was to wash and polish my car and clean the interior as trade for his staying here free the last two weeks of October -- STILL NOT DONE, and he had TIME to do it yesterday, but said he had to go to his Adderall-prescribing doctor's office 1.5 hours early for his appointment, and claiming he would be able to get right in and out, tricked me into waiting ALL THAT TIME TOO in the waiting room, and OF COURSE he was seen at his appointed time.


I was even going to do at least the TOP of my car, since it is easy for me to reach -- and we had all the supplies with us to do it!!!


And SO FAR, he is a day late paying this week's REDUCED-FOR-NOVEMBER weekly rent of $50.00.


His having told me that he's seen the house that's FULL of hard-drug users and sellers near where I might move to -- it on a cul-de-sac with nothing else back there -- SEVERAL TIMES -- and saw its appearance change over time. My landlady got them to finally REMOVE a huge trash pile in the front yard that included tires full of water (mosquito breeding), and a refuge for rats.

I'm beginning to suspect that his BOAT PILOT'S LICENCE was what he was first using, and ferrying hard-drugs from a mother-ship off the coast to supply Wilmington's Drug Mafia, but it EXPIRED since he moved in here, and he can renew it when he can afford the physical exam and fee.

So after the BLOW-UP of my temper (and his usual nonsensical arguing), I wrote the first blog-posting of today, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/mayor-bill-saffos-democraticrepublican.html, and he NOT STIRRING to look for work, do work, or WASH MY CAR -- ANYTHING except watch my second TV and play on his new iPhone.

So right after noon, I went out to get a four-dollar lunch at Wendy's (just to get away from weirdo Tyler), and decided to stop by the proposed new apartment, I having a choice of two. Manager Jon Deputy said he would likely be there much of today (and apparently I soon just missed him), so I left him a voicemail saying I was going there and would like to speak with him in any case, but now, after 5:00 PM, I've heard nothing from Jon, but I DID catch the woman moving OUT of the one-bedroom into an upstairs two-bedroom with someone else, her living-elsewhere 6' 5" boyfriend also there, helping.

We got on GREAT, politically and otherwise, as she's been paid as a freelance writer for magazines, although still an undergraduate at UNCW, and has a BERNIE bumper-sticker on her car. The three of us talked of possible dinners together with wine and conversation, all of us excited about the possibilities.

And she showed me the apartment she's moving out of, it having all LARGE rooms, but the two-bedroom one is a BETTER VALUE and has other amenities that I prefer. If Tyler can't move with me, I would just find another roommate -- maybe even one of their friends (or a grad student would even be better).

They told me the DRUG TRASH in the house nearby acted about a 3 on scale of 1 - 5 of OBNOXIOUSNESS due to the TRASHY PEOPLE AND BEHAVIORS associated with the Narcotics Trade, and did NOT harass anyone, except they once stole some valuable package that had been left at one of Gold's apartments.


I can deal with THAT.


So what I've decided is that if Tyler can pay his reduced rent the rest of November and save up and pay a FULL MONTH in advance (plus $100.00 deposit due to his PROVING he wastes energy, despite my continuing efforts to stop him from that), then he can move with me. If not, then he can't -- and given all the troubles he's gotten into and moneys he owes, and his INABILITY to get motivated to find a FULL TIME JOB, etc., that is almost impossible.



I have NOT told him that yet, he having disappeared while I was out, and still not returned.


OH, and the part of Florida he is from ALLOWED walking in public with alcoholic beverages -- as long as they are in metal or plastic -- and he was CITED and paid a fine for doing that in Wilmington a couple of months ago, and then DID IT AGAIN, NOT LEARNING, so second offense so quickly, he used a PRIVATE ATTORNEY to make settlement without waiting for his Court date -- and now owes THAT GUY a couple of hundred, plus was given a year of reporting Probation and a fair amount of Community Service, as well as fees for Probation AND a couple of hundred for "Community Service Fees", totaling -- with private lawyer, Probation, and Com. Srvc. Fees -- upward of $500.00 for NOT LEARNING from his first offence.


See, I DOUBT he will be MOVING WITH ME -- LOL!!!


And THEN, on the close block of Orange Street, I saw an SUV (not Vinnie/Damian's old pick-up truck), backed up to Vinnie's apartment door, so after parking, walked back to see if he or his girlfriend, Jamie, were moving OUT (they continually being on the verge of splitting and then making up, again). And Vinnie saw me and came out to say they are just loading a suitcase or two to go to a friend's wedding, but the truck was up blocking the sidewalk and all over the grass -- to load two bags.

He got a call, and after discussing what it was all about, Vinnie ENTIRELY ignored me, and talked a bunch of silly, kidding nonsense. Having heard ALL ABOUT how Vinnie often CLOSES BARS with Mayor Bill Saffo and told me how Bill Saffo got his secretary (Dawn Grants, I presume, she being the Mayor's Secretary since two years BEFORE Bill became Mayor -- something I had already known):

>>> ADDED: Pregnant.




Dawn Grants from 2016


My Letter sent to Charlie Rivenbark's BUSINESS PARTNERS about Charlie's HATEFUL WORDS toward me: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-letter-just-emailed-to-founding.html


I decided I'd had ENOUGH of being DISRESPECTED by these RUDE CHRISTIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKERS and DISRESPECTORS-OF-WOMEN, told Vinnie to "Go to HELL, and STAY THERE, PERMANENTLY!!!", and then walked home.


HA!!!


And ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, I decided to SKIP tonight's City Council Meeting -- since I'm a BIT WORKED UP (and just this moment, Tyler walked in -- 6:20 PM).










Eliot Weisman would become a close confidant, and oftentimes a psychiatrist, until the singer’s death in 1998.
FOXNEWS.COM





.

No comments:

Post a Comment