Wednesday, November 15, 2017

My LAST Posting DOUBLED HITS from the Day Before, and This Morning, New Apartment Property Manager Jon Deputy and I Had a BIG LAUGH after Realizing We AGREED to the Same Lease Terms, but the Lease Needs a Little TWEAKING:


I ain't a "Christian", but when God WINS (and God's Faithful People of VARIOUS spiritual/religious beliefs -- and none), I PRAISE THE LORD!!!


The BEST representation of the Lord's name is "I AM THAT I AM", and God presents itself to different cultures differently, but there is only ONE GOD, the seat of FACT, LOGIC, and REASON (scientific understanding), and powered by INFINITE LOVE.



Jesus is the Captain of REAL CHRISTIANS, but he's NOT ALONE.





Scott Kenan shared a link.
11 hrs



Celebrations broke out across Australia after a two-month national postal survey came out "overwhelmingly" in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage.
CNN.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 hrs


They have no idea why and don't want to talk about it.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


What UNITES those who would CONDEMN Roy Moore, but NOT Donald Trump is that generally they are all EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS!!!

A GOOD MOVE by Rex Tillerson, who was employed by my Kenan Family for his ENTIRE LIFE at Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil

Kenans, with Kenan best friend Vladimir Putin, put Donald Trump into the Presidency to DESTROY the US Constitution and bring back the THIRD REICH, with help of Christian Churches, ESPECIALLY the Roman Catholic Church that I grew up in.


"Scenes of what occurred are just horrific," he said.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



>>> SO THIS MORNING: 


First, Chris Millikan, subletting from Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr., downstairs, did NOT come up for a mug of coffee this morning after he overheard me talking to my roommate Tyler about some of the SCOURGE of Drug Addiction and how it changes the ENTIRE MIND over Time to FEAR and SELF-PRESERVATION through ANY CRIMES one thinks one can get away with.


And last night Chris had come to my apartment for a long "heart-to-heart" discussion and disclosed he is currently addicted to opiate pills, which is WHY his stories of great jobs and income from a check that SHOULD HAVE CLEARED last Friday, but even today, Wednesday, has NOT CLEARED, indicates his level of lying to me.


He DID take Homeless Jeff in again to sleep on his floor last night, and I saw Jeff leaving by the back door this morning.

Chris LOOKS like a drug-addled criminal, and that will not sit well with landlady Gold Walker -- once she sees and meets him -- but by reporting the TRUTH of it to the best of my ability in this blog, I have left a LEGAL RECORD that can be used in Court if necessary to evict whoever is responsible for bringing this type person into the neighborhood. I will happily testify in Court to support Gold if she ends up having to go this route.

Gold ALSO has a problem with her Front Street restaurant property, 411 North restaurant, next-door to Farmin' on Front, which appears to be going into INSOLVENCY (the restaurant, that is). They cutting hours back to only dinner with a Sunday Brunch as well. 

I suspected this would happen -- just like it HAS HAPPENED to Drug-Front restaurant Betsy's Crepes, which went BOTTOMS UP two weeks ago, they having employed my one-time roommate Philip Rosario, who bragged to me that he had narco-trafficked BIG TIME and run many WHORE HOUSES in conjunction with Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic FOR THIRTY YEARS, and that he had ALL THE DIRT to blackmail District Attorney Benjamin R. David so that he would NEVER be prosecuted -- but I RAN PHIL ROSARIO out of town (and a few of his cronies), many months ago BY BLOGGING REPEATEDLY ABOUT IT. 



Phil Rosario's altar to Roman Catholic DRUG FUN that he had set up in my house, but I kicked Phil out after I caught him dividing up a pound of pot, smoking CRACK with two of his business associates, and paying me rent LATE, but always carrying a HUGE ROLL of $100.00 bills.



Father Bob Kus

Two days ago, I learned that Father Bob Kus is RETIRING in 2018 (I don't know which month -- but March 30, on his 75th birthday, is LIKELY!!!), which is reason for REAL CATHOLICS to CELEBRATE. I had a couple of long discussions with Father Bob, and he did NOT KNOW nearly as much as I do about Catholic Theology, so he is just the DEVIL IN DISGUISE, so GOOD RIDDANCE!!!



They say Father Bob is moving to LATIN AMERICA as soon as he retires -- LOL!!!


And JUST FOR THE RECORD, I am PROUD that I got FIVE HOMELESS and Alcohol and/or Drug Addicted US Veterans dried out enough in my apartment to then ship them via Greyhound to the BEST Veterans' Dry-Out Program in Charlotte, NC, although I sure had my share of LOSERS who duped me -- and even more -- Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of NYC, who VERY generously supported me until I kicked out the BIGGEST CRIMINAL OF ALL who duped me:




Haston Lavern Caulder II was PROTECTED by D.A. Ben David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and D.A. Ben David, so that he NEVER stayed in jail long at all, and could CONTINUE to help Mayor Bill Saffo's DRUG MAFIA.


>>> I JUST TOOK A TEN-MINUTE BREAK TO UPDATE MY HP COMPUTER'S BIOS (Windows 10 having done a major update overnight).


I had HOPED that this would STOP the CIA, Russians, or others who TURN OFF my REAL-TIME function of my Anti-Virus EVERY TIME I BOOT UP, but that did NOT get corrected. What I have NOW been able to confirm WITHOUT A DOUBT is that when I OPEN Google Chrome browser is the MOMENT it is turned OFF, so the CORRUPTION is continuing to come through GOOGLE!!!


Readers of my blog know that several years ago, I contacted Gloria Allred's Office to see if SHE/THEY could help overturn Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David's (with Jamie Lee Sutherland and Fox News Talking Head and Prosecuting Lawyer Daliah Saper's -- all of Chicago), FALSE CONVICTION in 2013 of me in Cook County, Illinois District Court of LIBEL, thereby stealing copyright to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams as well as EVERY blog post, email, and letter I write UNTIL I DIE!!! 

But her people are NOT licenced in North Carolina to practice Law, so they sent me to the US Center for Justice and Accountability, which WAS interested, but since I was still living in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, the NSA or CIA CUT MY ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE and I had to give up on THAT!!!



The woman who represents Roy Moore's latest accuser has a storied 40-year career as a civil rights attorney.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM






>>> AND FINALLY, THIS MORNING, I FIGURED OUT HOW TO FAIRLY SPLIT THE RENT WITH ROOMMATE TYLER FOR THE NEW APARTMENT.



And he went into NEAR APOPLEXY, despite it being LOWER THAN I HAD EXPECTED and had told him to expect it to be!!!


Because I am "older and wiser", I slanted my figuring of the split toward his favor, combining TWO ROOMS into one (living and dining), so that we have FIVE ROOMS (each having one bedroom + I pay exclusively for the office, meaning I would charge him only 2/5 the cost of rent and -- for now -- realistically estimated: 2/5 of all utilities), giving him a NET COST TOTAL of $450.00/month, or only $105.00/week, if paid weekly for the first few months as he continues to get his life in order.

This is LESS than the $550.00/month he would have begun paying December 1 -- were we staying where we are.

He said there is NO WAY IN HELL he could ever pay that much rent, but he CAN pay a LOT less than that MANY places in downtown Wilmington, so I said, "Get looking to move to that inexpensive CRACK HOUSE before the end of the month, then."

Actually, I was much nicer and civilized than that, but he's a FOOL after saying he could easily make that much money, and NOW couldn't POSSIBLY make it -- DESPITE having LOTS of not just restaurant and construction and landscaping skills, but ALSO his Boat Pilot's Licence and Approval by the Department of Homeland Security to pilot to DEEP INTERNATIONAL WATERS -- and is a GREAT motor mechanic for both boats and cars as well.

He's FEARFUL, because his mother has been BADLY ADDICTED to alcohol since before he was born, his father ran off with another woman many years ago and Tyler and Dad are TOTALLY ESTRANGED NOW, and Mom is currently living in an old trailer in Florida with ANOTHER Addicted Man, who ABUSES HER!!!

He has NO IDEA what LOVE is about, but I STILL see his improving, and he has TIME to finally decide. If I have to move on my own and find a BETTER ROOMMATE, I can EASILY do that financially.


So we shall SEE how this continues to unfold.





>>> BONUS: INTERESTING THAT THIS OLD 2013 POSTING WAS HIT THE SECOND MOST TIMES OF ALL POSTINGS YESTERDAY -- LOL!!!:









.

No comments:

Post a Comment