Friday, November 3, 2017

Scott Kenan SLAPS Traitorous, Trump-Supporting, NAZI-"Christian" Facebook RIGHT BACK, This Morning, Teaching It's CIA HATE-BOTS That I am NOT to Be TRIFLED WITH (anymore)!!!


The comments beneath this get absurd, BUThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qKnA_Abz3M





Mark Zuckerberg was an Atheist and assumed to be gay, but became a CHRISTIAN and married a bloodsucking, greedy bitch.


His company is NOT forthcoming about Russian ads and bots that steered Facebook readers toward voting for Donald Trump -- the candidate of my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, nearly ALL Republicans, and the Clinton Democrats.



WHY is the CIA's Anderson Cooperhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper STILL working at CNN???




So WHY was I -- a "total nothingburger" by those on NAZI Wilmington Star News news-item comment threads in 2011 - 12, who FAKED being blood Kenans and ALLOWED by that paper do so, as well as by several top Wilmington Political Figures including disgraced Republican former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby and former local Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris (who often partied together at Ryan's "GAY HOUSE" on 5th Avenue) -- and LITERALLY kicked out of Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt's Grand Central Station in NYC near Christmas 2012???
An oldie but goodie about CIA agent Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt's NAZI Family kicking me out of their Grand Central Station in NYC in 2012:

(Image removed in hopes of my getting laid.) Randy Brief's PERJURY (click image to see full perjury ). ...
SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM

If my deep inside info is MEANINGLESS, there would be NO REASON to harass me all this time -- including THIS MORNING!!!










Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan raised we four kids on plates with Swastikas, Catholic Crucifixes, and Daily Beatings (even though we were ALL very well-behaved).


In 1990, two top Jewish Business Leaders in Atlanta, Georgia FIRST told me -- directly -- that my parents were literally "America's Top NAZIs" -- taking over from Joe and Rose Kennedy -- and Henry Ford (and Prescott Bush had already made "the Georges'" fortune by INVESTING HEAVILY in Hitler's WAR MACHINE)!!!





I WANTED to re-tell the stories of my immediate family's beginnings, when my father's live-in gay lover was shot in the head and he given the choice to convert to Roman Catholicism and marry Mom so she could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name -- or go to prison, the truth about how Mom had PREVIOUSLY been head of some Chemistry Labs in Cincinnati of Proctor & Gamble (who only about 15 years ago took the SATANIC SYMBOLS out of their logo), working with Dr. Mengele's data from experiments on Jews -- but even MORE SO on NAZI MIND CONTROL, which Mom used VERY effecctively on my sister Julie (the only practicing Catholic of we kids), and had attempted to murder both my sister Jane and me on the SAME NIGHT in 1974, Jane falling 25 feet and landing on her head, then in a coma for five days, and suffered enough BRAIN DAMAGE to become highly emotionally dependent (manipulable by Mom).

Chuck and Hilary Pritchard-Russell, my co-founders of www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, had planted a HOMING DEVICE in a boat I was sailing from Cape May to Provincetown (I to de-boat at Block Island), with three others, when MIRACULOUSLY -- me at the wheel -- in a HUGE storm in the middle of the night off Manasquan, NJ, our mainsail and staysail were ripped out, and a HUGE PHANTOM FREIGHTER with NO LIGHTS in this storm would have SLICED US IN HALF -- had I not INTUITIVELY turned just before it came into view, visibility being about 25 feet.


And we ALMOST lost it in the freighter's wash.

And of course, when I began talking about the Swastikas and Daily Beatings, my mother with Chuck and Hilary Pritchard-Russell worked together to get me to SELL my stock in Whale's Tale for a PITTANCE, and also worked together to get me COMMITTED to a mental hospital and to take the "SOFT LOBOTOMY" of Lithium Carbonate from 1978 - 2009, when my psychiatrist of eight years, saying I had NEVER shown signs of Bipolar Illness in all that time, took me OFF LITHIUM, but my parents with BOTH MY SISTERS worked with Wilmington, NC District Attorney Ben David, Judge Chad Hogston, and other CHRISTIANS to force me back on.


I ONLY truly trust my brother Mike, who did NOT ACTIVELY participate in ANY OF THIS.


Well, even the last week, every time I boot up my computer, hackers IMMEDIATELY cut off my ANTI-VIRUS REAL-TIME PROTECTION, and I have to cut it back on -- BUT that STOPPED right after I had my "incident" this morning with Facebook, that has KICKED ME OFF FOR A MONTH five times in the last year and a half (as is well-documented in this blog).

Once for "showing male genitalia", which they claimed this image did:



The PENIS is only in the MIND'S EYE -- NOT the image -- and Facebook can't take a good JOKE!!!


Once for criticizing Christians/Christianity (and I DON'T criticize those who actually follow Jesus's Teachings):




And once for posting this about Wilmington Christian David Alan Young committing a SERIOUS HATE CRIME against me on my 66th birthday this last June 16:





FACEBOOK claimed my linked blog posting about David Alan Young's CRIME was FAKE NEWS -- and kicked me off for a MONTH for posting it.


I can prove ALL THESE THINGS IN COURT!!!


THEN, District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- who even ADMITS to stealing copyrights to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, my blog, and all emails and letters I write UNTIL I DIE -- in 2013 -- with others in Chicago -- and Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo REFUSED to prosecute David Young, and CLAIMED they had a warrant for my arrest that I was held in DETENTION in the Courtroom for half an hour after a very EMBARRASSED (and NOT involved in this criminal harassment of me by the others), Democrat Judge R. Russell Davis, and Ms. LYING Palombo -- I eventually learning it to be an old, false citation, not warrant, and it was soon DISMISSED by Republican NAZI-CHRISTIAN Judge Lindsey McKee Luther, who had had a FINE Sheriff's Deputy GUARD ME the whole time in Court because she knew all about THIS:




Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther and his wife, Judge Lindsey McKee Luther: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html


And then more RECENTLY (right after the carnage in Las Vegas), Detective Luther ACCELERATED his Republican/Christian campaign for Christians to GUN DOWN everyone who disagreed with them:



When I alerted Sheriff Ed McMahon (a personal friend), via a letter to him and hand-delivered to his office, that CHRISTIAN HATE-SPREADER Ed McMahon sent three Sheriff's Detectives to my house to debrief me for half an hour -- acting nice and then trying to ENTRAP ME in an offer to give me marijuana (illegal still in North Carolina, inexplicably).

AND THEN, two days later, I called to see if Det. Luther was being investigated for it, and the Sheriff's Detectives told me EVERYONE KNOWS I AM CRAZY and NEVER believe a single thing I ever say.



NAZI-Sheriff Ed McMahon or right, with NAZI-D.A. Ben David (also a closet-case homo), BOTH claim they are CHRISTIANS!!!




And then Denise Wood of "Denise the Perfect Painter", https://411.info/business/The-Perfect-Painter-Wilmington-NC-30660340, not only a gun-slinging International Drug Trafficker with 43 FELONY CONVICTIONS for that 20 years ago (and living downstairs from me) -- who also has told me she works with Mayor Bill Saffo's Drug Mafia and that Bill Saffo DEFINITELY has the "sexual eye" for underage guys -- with my landlady's "Handyman Ben" (an avowed Atheist -- according to my landlady), who MUST be involved in all of this Mafia Activity as well, SCARED my delightful and caring and loving -- but sometimes paranoid -- landlady into deciding to EVICT ME so I could not keep reporting Denise's CRIMES that I observe to my contacts high in the FBI!!!


And it BACKFIRED -- LOL!!!

So THAT is why the Christian/CIA/Facebook tried once again, to kick me off in the SAME WAY they had done it before -- throw up notice of things I had posted and then when I ACKNOWLEDGE I had actually posted them and my account was NOT hacked, they immediately BAN ME FOR A MONTH.

But TODAY, I also saw a place asking if their procedure was "helpful" to me (which it WAS, I learning more about FACEBOOK'S NAZI TACTICS), and when I clicked "yes" a dialogue box opened up asking for details on that, and I wrote THIS, which then STOPPED THEM from banishing me -- HA!!!

I saved all this to send the FBI as Traitors associated with Russia have shut my Facebook down for false reasons because I stand for the US Constitution. Read my blog for details, but NOW I have evidence of Facebook working with Traitors to shut me down that the FBI will LOVE -- if you are AGAIN going to ban me for false reasons."

And here is what they had found OFFENSIVE:




Scott Kenan shared a link.
“It’s a slap in the face to the activists in the party that are working so hard to make the party more responsive to the grassroots,” said Charles Chamberlain, executive director of Democracy for America, a digital grassroots group. “The idea that you’re going to purge Ellison supporters and bring the party together doesn’t make any sense at all.”
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
Clinton explained how she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, called around the other living former presidents and first ladies to see if they weren’t attending — which would give her an excuse to do the same. But after discovering that most of them were, she said that “Bill and I looked at each other and said ‘well, we gotta go.’”
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
BUT, Trump has until Thursday to CHANGE HIS NON-EXISTENT MIND, so I am no COUNTING ON IT, and I knew all of JFK's sisters and their husbands, but Jackie Kennedy Onassis, better!!!
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
The Star News that helped cover up the murder of my friend Evan Fish by Wilmington Police (as verified by County Sheriff's Detectives), in Sept. 2011 -- and had City Desk Head and CIA Agent in 2012, Kevin Maurer (author of No Easy Day on Bin Laden's unnecessary assassination), also supports Donald Trump, and here links to SUPPORT docs of Mr. Adams, but NOT of the other side. My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia in Wilmington with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Father Bob Kus (now of St. Mary's Catholic) -- both of whom I knew or know pretty well, and PPD, originally owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families, the last two selling out after 9/11. MOST people now most of this in Wilmington, but the Star News is just a NAZI ORGAN. (Bless their hearts!!!)
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
WOW!!! This is Elizabeth Taylor during the filming of Tennessee Williams's Suddenly Last Summer!!! I've known some of her closest friends and her agent, but not her -- and she HATED being called Liz. Here is a photo taken at the same time I often use in my blog:
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
Janet Malcolm of The New Yorker recently described Maddow’s show as “a piece of sleight of hand presented as a cable news show. It is TV entertainment at its finest. It permits liberals to enjoy themselves during what may be the most thoroughly unenjoyable time of their political lives.”
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
LOL!!! Callista was fucking Newt Gingrich while Newt was still married to his SECOND WIFE -- and impeaching Bill Clinton for a MONICA JOB -- LOL!!! How ROMAN CATHOLIC, no???
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 wks
§   
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 wks






.

No comments:

Post a Comment