Monday, December 18, 2017

After Leaving Thomas S. Kenan III & Steve Armstrong 5+ Minute Voicemails -- I Left a TEN+ Minute Message for Becky Perlaky & Dennis Nash at Kenan Advantage Group!!!


See more here -- MUCH ADDED since I emailed it out!!!




>>> FIRST: My print-out of my letter and the following blog-posting to Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, was delivered to their Washington, DC office before noon, today. Here are those two, both as postings:






I was UNABLE to get through on the 800 number that all their phones are listed as extensions of: (800) 969-5419 -- and I found the local number: (330) 305-9634

After getting through the menus, I first left a message on CEO David Nash's voicemail, but he's on an extended break with infrequent checks of it -- so I sent it "URGENT DELIVERY".

Then I left a message for Becky Perlaky, Executive Vice President, Safety & Compliance, on ext. 2120.

I was again -- blunt but very friendly -- and it seemed to me that Ms. Perlaky -- in that position -- would GRASP the GRAVITY of this situation.

I hope so.

Scott










.

No comments:

Post a Comment