Sunday, December 31, 2017

"Happy Golightly" APPROVES of My Last Posting, so I BEGIN with a Woman Who Is RIGHT-SIZED for 6' 11" ME!!!


“There is no sense in loving someone you can never wake up to except by chance.”

― Jeanette Winterson, The Passion

Well, STRAIGHT MEN (and Lesbians), I suppose!!!



Directions to the g-spot inside.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Mercy ME!!! 
After being kicked off Facebook for a MONTH for the FIFTH TIME in 1.5 years, I'm back to post THIS, first -- LOL!!!


The meal will be available in California starting New Year's Day.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Scott Kenan commented on an article.
11 mins
This is not the WHOLE TRUTH

My Kenan Family that had co-founded UNC Chapel Hill was the GREATEST FORCE behind it. William Rand Kenan, Sr. (the only Confederate who penetrated Washington, DC defenses and took a clear shot at Lincoln -- missing him and killing his Aide), was the Head of the Customs House (the most powerful and most bribes-gathering Political Position in North Carolina), but when a new Republican President replaced Bill Kenan with a Black Man, WRK, Sr. -- an Elder at First Presbyterian, the Kenan name ALL OVER that congregation today -- was at the center of it and is the reason my wealthy relatives won't allow removal of Silent Sam at UNC -- even today!!! 



William Rand Kenan, Sr. of the Duplin Rifles, Kenansville being the SEAT of Duplin County, North Carolina.



A photo of Bill Kenan on the back of a wagon as he rode around Wilmington LEADING THIS COUP is displayed PROMINENTLY at the Cape Fear Museum (but can be found in NONE of the many books written about my Kenan Family).

The North Carolina government is officially recognizing what historians call the only successful coup d’etat in American history, when white supremacists overthrew…
WWW.NEWSOBSERVER.COM


>>> EMAIL FROM HAPPY GOLIGHTLY -- AND MORE!!!:



1. Re: Did you see my blog posting from earlier today???


Scott: I need to move your email into my inbox, it ended up in spam. I read it, we need to change some things. I like what you've written!

"Happy" 


On Saturday, December 30, 2017, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


Comments or suggestions???



Scott

As of 7:12 PM NO suggestions from Happy of WHAT she thinks should be changed, so NOT very important!!!


2. The just-above link is to yesterday's MOST HIT blog posting that got HUNDREDS of hits from Russia -- MORE than from the USA -- and following is the SECOND most hit posting, that is ALL ABOUT the CIA/NAZI/CHRISTIAN abuse of ME by Facebook -- which back THEN was not yet recognized as a TOTAL ALLY to Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump -- and the wealthy Kenans of North Carolina!!!



Unidentified Episcopalian sycophant, Betty (Price) Kenan, and gay Thomas S. Kenan III (a high-functioning alcoholic).




3. We actually had a short period of light snow in Wilmington half an hour ago, and I let Cheese (the orange-stripey male cat), in to WARM UP!!! Allie, upstairs, takes care of him -- makes certain he doesn't get fleas, etc., and I gave Allie all the cat food that Gold Walker had given me to feed the stray cats around here -- Allie knowing which cat is claimed by which nearby family (none of THEM neutering or otherwise spending money on the many feral cats, here)But no one has been upstairs for HOURS to let him in to warm up.

Allie feeds them outside her door -- and the STRAY DOGS (at least three), don't climb the stairs to steal the cat food.


And YES -- just now -- he jumped up on my desk and sat on my computer keyboard!!!


4. And in the Spofford Mills Clubhouse News, Yesterday, I spent a lot of time with new resident Robert and his buddy Aaron. They are both in mid to late 20s, employed, Robert is an electronics genius, and Aaron is studying musical composition at the GRADUATE level. They are BOTH straight, and Aaron might move in as my roommate. We've agreed on a fair rent, and we are both giving it additional consideration before deciding.

One thing I did NOT DO -- although I told them ALL ABOUT many of my wild adventures due to being the eldest son of America's TOP NAZI (completely tied to the Roman Catholic Church and the Republican Party), was mention a THING about my recent misunderstandings with Gold Walker, Jonathan Deputy, Allie, or her boyfriend "Pete".


I KNOW that it will ALL blow over, now that Donald Trump and the Republican Party are being so THOROUGHLY UNMASKED as the DEVIL!!!





5. And I figured out to WHOM I am going to FIRST OFFER my book's story -- to possibly make into a MOVIE (or maybe on ME and my Kenan Family).

He is the older brother of Lawrence Buchthal -- my boss at Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza1988 - 1990 (when it was originally on Main Street in Stone Mountain, GA).




Lawrence Buchthal from his Facebook page, 2012, is an AVOWED "WOKE" REPUBLICAN (Jew-gone-BAD)!!!


But his brother STANLEY BUCHTHAL produced John Waters's HAIRSPRAY 1988, and many well-respected documentary films on TOP PEOPLE in the ARTS!!!




Stanley Buchthal on left at the HBO screening of his Bobby Fischer Against the World.





Also, Stanley's (and Lawrence's) parents invited me to participate in PASSOVER SEDER at the house of Lawrence and his then wife, Robin Meltzer!!!


My ONLY Jewish ceremony EVER!!!






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment