Thursday, December 7, 2017

I Was JUST BLOCKED by NAZI/Christian Port City Daily from Posting This Comment / I Gave Gold Walker GOOD INFO This Morning to REMOVE Andre Tyler Breton from My Former Apartment FASTER than EVICTION!!!



>>> ONLY Democrat Lawyer and former North Carolina State Senator Julia Boseman -- and PORT CITY DAILY blocked receipt of the emailing of this posting!!!


Julia Boseman campaigning for Hillary Clinton in 2016


Protest planned at Wilmington Verizon store opposing upcoming FCC vote on net neutrality

By Benjamin Schachtman - December 6, 2017

WILMINGTON — A protest planned for Thursday will gather people in front of a Wilmington Verizon Wireless store to protest the upcoming Federal Communications Commission vote on net neutrality.

According to Mark Stanley, director of communications for Demand Progress, the Wilmington protest is one of 600 planned nationwide. The choice of Verizon locations is meant to highlight the relationship between federal regulators and private companies, including Verizon Communications, the parent company of Verizon Wireless and Verizon’s Internet service provider (ISP) division.

MOREhttps://portcitydaily.com/2017/12/06/protest-planned-at-wilmington-verizon-store-opposing-upcoming-fcc-vote-on-net-neutrality-nws/



MY ATTEMPTED COMMENT:

All the BLOVIATION by people who want the MONEYED CLASS to rule the internet in the name of my Kenan Family's NAZISM are doing what we used to call "pissin' into the wind"!!!

My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia in Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s -- which Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knows all about, and Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer had to get me to Mexico for most of five years in Political Exile because of my REFUSAL to shut up about the Democrats AND the Republicans in Wilmington running all the drugs with many prominent and Evangelical Churches here -- as well as in Atlanta, where I used to live.

My wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill put Trump into power to DESTROY DEMOCRACY in favor of Protestant Klan Robes and Catholic Swastikas (in my Catholic Kenan household, we had Swastikas on the dinnerplates while I grew up). Letting the criminals control the internet is a GOD-HATING Christian idea -- although there are a FEW REAL Christians in Wilmington, they REFUSE TO DENOUCE the TRAITORS.

I might not make it to this protest, but after I blog about all of this and send more info to the FBI Task Force investigating Wilmington's Heroin Trafficking by our Politicians and Churches, I will deliver a letter to David Rouzer's office -- and get a copy to the leaders of this protest.

Anyone doubting my credentials as a Patriot can go to my Political Blog by googling my name, and email me -- the address is on the right side -- and I will give you Gen. Honore's cell number to call him directly about me -- or find his "Green Army" page on Facebook and contact him through that.

Thank you,
Scott

Readers will recall that in 2011, NAZI/Christian Judge (Republican) Sandra Ray -- was also Criner -- until I blogged about her husband, Sherman Ray Criner's CHRISTIAN SNAKE HANDLING:


And ALSO that even the Wilmington Star News had published the reports of Wilmington Police intimidating the father of a young girl that Sherman Criner had inappropriately played with (I have called it "he diddled her vagina"), in Thalian Hall.

At THAT TIME, the cops said that the Criners were FINE CHRISTIANS, and Sandra Ray was soon elected to HEAD the local Republican Party, Sherman Lee Criner became a judge of young women in the Azalea Festival, and while the Criners' CLAIMED on their website to be members in good standing at First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza), the Pastor there -- when he read this blog -- wrote me to say the Criners had NEVER attended that church, nor ever been members there!!!

And it was Judge Ray/Criner who at that time not only committed me to the Oaks Mental Hospital (where Dr. Martin got me out ASAP, due to my sanity), but issued a Restraining Order that did not allow me to collect my belongings at my roommate Brenda McKnight's house -- until Danny Sinatra (whose mother sold control of Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives), picked up my belongings.

Unbeknownst to me, Brenda McKnight was ADDICTED TO CRACK, and it was her DEALER, Gerald Austin-Wynn, who Judge Ray/Criner listened to -- and she INEXPLICABLY included my not being allowed to visit ANY VERIZON OFFICE, anywhere (Brenda worked Customer Service for Verizon in ONE specific office, ONLY), even though she knew my phone service then was with Verizon!!!:


Brenda McKnight



Gerald Austin-Wynn was soon convicted in South Carolina of MAJOR Narco-Trafficking, served a few years in prison, and now lives in northern Virginia, according to his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Geraldaust


>>> BEFORE BLOGGING ABOUT THE INFO I GAVE GOLD WALKER THIS MORNING, I NEED TO SALUTE SPECTRUM CABLE THAT ADMITTED THEY ARE TRYING TO CLEAR THE CHRISTIANS OUT OF THEIR WILMINGTON WORK FORCE -- BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SABOTAGING THE INTERNET AND TV SERVICE OF ANYONE FIGHTING THE WILMINGTON CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA!!!


IN FACT, both the techs that came out to connect me and the people I spoke with on the phone -- ALL KNEW THIS -- and FAST-TRACKED my order so that I could GET BACK ONLINE after my move!!!


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
>>> MY INTERACTION WITH GOLD WALKER THIS MORNING INCLUDED:
First, I found this:
Then I took my check to Gold's house, and she NOT being there -- but I did speak with her Handyman/Manager Thomas, learning that they HAD initiated the EVICTION PROCESS, but Gold was not home and I dropped it through the slot in her door.
When I got home, I called her, and she was in a VERY AGREEABLE MOOD. I gave her all the NEW INFORMATION I had that is documented in the last several postings, and she asked if Andre Tyler Breton's PROBATION OFFICER could get him out.
YES!!! -- and in fact her Manager here at my new place, Jon Deputy and I had discussed several days ago, that the P.O. can ACT WITHOUT ADDITIONAL AUTHORITY to do that -- if he or she knows LEGAL PROCESS is being taken!!!
In the CONFUSION of all the DRAMA of this event, I'd forgotten all of that -- but as I explained to Gold, I had left THREE MESSAGES for Probation Officer Amy Cleary, (910) 251-2701, ext. 267 back when Tyler was HALLUCINATING BADLY, and in my last one told her I would try to have her CONVICTED of PROTECTING CRIMINALS if she did not at least investigate this -- and Tyler later claimed she NEVER CALLED HIM!!!
Gold Walker was THRILLED, and thanked me profusely, and I HOPE Gold -- the Landlord -- will be listened to, today!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment